Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [STJ] STORJ Token Sale :: 19th May - 19th June - page 9. (Read 20902 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 252
How much are the farmers who are going to rent their hard drive space and bandwidth earn with this whole arrangement and what process do I need to follow to become a farmer.

Earnings are difficult to estimate, they depend on several variables, you can check out the latest payouts on Rocket Chat (https://community.storj.io) in the #payouts channel.
Anyone can be a farmer just need to download the software for your machine, specify a payout address, a data folder, and get farming.

Storj Share GUI: https://github.com/Storj/storjshare-gui/releases

That's all you need to get started or may want to use the CLI version, also on GitHub.

I am currently downloading your software and see how much tokens i will be able to earn and am i earning by only renting the hard drive and bandwidth or there are other variables am not aware about, please clarify that for me please.Thanks

I'm interested to hear about what the income generation is like on a personal computer / laptop.  I have 2 regular laptops that I could potentially use for this if the returns are decent. Smiley
Activity: 742
I was looking to setup storj and reading there were dozen of steps, I got disencouraged by being busy... If it had a UI friendly to do the fast steps, would help.

I may be wrong but the volume now is 2800 btc in 24 hours, as it used to be max 400 btc on poloniex
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
How much are the farmers who are going to rent their hard drive space and bandwidth earn with this whole arrangement and what process do I need to follow to become a farmer.

Earnings are difficult to estimate, they depend on several variables, you can check out the latest payouts on Rocket Chat (https://community.storj.io) in the #payouts channel.
Anyone can be a farmer just need to download the software for your machine, specify a payout address, a data folder, and get farming.

Storj Share GUI: https://github.com/Storj/storjshare-gui/releases

That's all you need to get started or may want to use the CLI version, also on GitHub.

I am currently downloading your software and see how much tokens i will be able to earn and am i earning by only renting the hard drive and bandwidth or there are other variables am not aware about, please clarify that for me please.Thanks
legendary
Activity: 2926
Merit: 1440
What maybe the reason for the almost 100% price rise in  these 2 days?

People are realizing this is a solid project with real potential.
I agree. This has been shown in the increase of it's worth which has been steadily going up.
Which is a healthy sign it is a stable investment and not just a fly by night project to have confidence in.

This project is as good as they come, unlike the projects of the past where the developers leave them unfinished and run with the rest of the ICO investments.

However, I have a basic question. What are the key differences of Storj and Sia and what are the advantages of Storj over it?
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

And the coin can be swapped 1:1?

Yes SJCX to STORJ will be 1:1 swap
Activity: 798
Merit: 501

I agree. This has been shown in the increase of it's worth which has been steadily going up.
Which is a healthy sign it is a stable investment and not just a fly by night project to have confidence in.
Activity: 65
Merit: 10

And the coin can be swapped 1:1?
Activity: 46
Merit: 0

Activity: 434
Activity: 448
This might be the last week of this campaign and good to see that they reached their target pretty early,like to hear about the after sale details from the teams and when you will be listing your coins for trading,really looking forward to that.
I think Storj would be listed in the exchanges said in the OP right after the ICO ends because old token of storj which is storjcoinx, is already listed on bittrex and poloniex. Maybe they would just close the trade of the old coin for a bit then replace it with the new storj like what c-cex have done with xaurum when it released v2.0 or they will just simply add storj then remove old one later on.

i think, storjcoinsx on polo and bittrex will only be replaced by the new version of storj..
meaning they only do swapping. i have already asked this to the op. and that what he said. if you have stock from terx or polo and you dont want  it to sell, you can swap your coins to them. if ypo want to sell it, you may, and he said that we will only wait for the new version in polo or trex.
Activity: 476
On june 2,the price was 0.00026776 btc and now on 3rd june,price is 0.00028818 btc.Its gradually increasing.Quiet interesting.
And today on 6rd june is 40k this is very significant increase only in few days, this is major mark this will be great success, slow rise and accumulation should tell you this will be worth few times more, so do not hesitate to long.
Activity: 742
This might be the last week of this campaign and good to see that they reached their target pretty early,like to hear about the after sale details from the teams and when you will be listing your coins for trading,really looking forward to that.
I think Storj would be listed in the exchanges said in the OP right after the ICO ends because old token of storj which is storjcoinx, is already listed on bittrex and poloniex. Maybe they would just close the trade of the old coin for a bit then replace it with the new storj like what c-cex have done with xaurum when it released v2.0 or they will just simply add storj then remove old one later on.

From the crowdsale website:
When will I get my STORJ tokens?
All tokens purchased during the Storj Token Sale will be distributed within four (4) weeks of the end of the sale.

They had 15 millions in presale. Maybe that take time to process and lock in for the period mentioned. Otherwise, has passed a week,  so its reasonable to think 2 and 3 at most...

Anyway buckle up because the show is about to begin. This ico is gonna be launched on bittrex and polo? haha
Activity: 835
There is NO Freedom without Privacy

From the crowdsale website:
When will I get my STORJ tokens?
All tokens purchased during the Storj Token Sale will be distributed within four (4) weeks of the end of the sale.
Activity: 882
Merit: 544
Not sure if this has been answered yet but it's stated that each Storj costs 0,5 USD. Against which value is this measures? It is at the time of purchased or against some other value? For example, if at the time of purchase BTC was worth $2000 will I get 4000 STORJ for 1 BTC or is it measured against a later exchange rate.

On another note, someone just bought about 50 BTC worth of SJCX all at once. Seems like someone is accumulating.

I think it is instant and according to what you agreed on the moment. I seen other places where it is instant, even if price goes volatile.

50 btc? that is interesting indeed. I would like to hear an expert analysis on this.

That would be good news as I bought it when btc was about 2600. I'd love to have someone from the storj team confirm this.

Furthermore, I've seen several very large buys this evening. I'd say something is about to be revealed.
When you purchased it told you how many you got, and yes it was at the current exchange rate.
where information about bounty ?
Look elsewhere , no bounties here, real developments have no need to give out stuff for free to desperate people

Why I can't participate in this ICO? It is pointed that ICO lasts till 19th June. WTF?

ICO ended, terms of sale ending was 30 million raised or 19th June, whichever comes first. You can always buy sjcx from an exchange and wait for the upcoming storj coin swap. Than again, you don't actually read so it doesn't matter anyways
The distribution happens 30 days after the ICO ended not the 19th of June since it ended early correct?
When STORJ token will be distributed to the investors?
I find that there is a lack of communication between the dev team and community.

Is there a slack channel?
The crowdsale said distribution will be 30 days after the sale ends, unless I'm remembering it wrong
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
Huge jump today for those that have invested...84 cents USD

We'll see how it goes, but promising progress so far  Smiley
I know huge strides the past few days!
Activity: 364
Huge jump today for those that have invested...84 cents USD

We'll see how it goes, but promising progress so far  Smiley
Activity: 291
Pages:
Jump to: