Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN [STK] STK Global Payments - A New Cryptocurrency for Instant Payments - page 31. (Read 15139 times)

Activity: 457
Merit: 251
Is there any bounty or airdrop problem, or just plain ICO program?

I think global payment is very promising application. If there is airdrop problem, I will join and also buy some.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
This is a merchant for mobile devices?  Huh
You have any competitors right now? Monetha have similar service or no?
Activity: 322
Good idea, if it success, we no need to bring physical ATM card to buy any thing via POS with fast transaction. Bookmark this page and follow it
Activity: 1470
Merit: 555
dont be greedy
Nice concept, sir.
STK and STACK like King and Quenn...
Instant payment at post of sale with cryptocurrency...
Hope to be success project...
Activity: 266
Merit: 251
DIW - Security Decentralized,Life Revolutionized
And what commission is expected during the translation? How secure is the service from hacker attacks? With which exchanges there is an agreement?
Activity: 966
Merit: 264
STK Token: Solution to Borderless Transactions and Payments at POS

FinTech creates STK token as part of a universal solution to borderless transactions and retail payments at point of sale (POS) and announces Token Generation Event

STK announced plans for a Token Generation Event (TGE) today which will run from October 25-November 3, 2017 with a pre-sale available to registered participants from October 11-24, 2017. Proceeds from the sale will support ongoing development and future implementation of the STK token with partners around the world.

Built on the Ethereum blockchain as an ERC20 token, the STK token will enable users to transact with cryptocurrency in mainstream markets and at brick-and-mortar stores without the cumbersome exchange process typical of most cryptocurrencies.

Read the full article: https://coinidol.com/stk-token-borderless-transactions-and-payments/

Activity: 434
WTF this project very promising, you can shoping without card physic (debit card), just scan your smartphone on barcode code and payment will execution less 1 minute, if watching this official video you will interested to support this project https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFkaUPtxspo
Activity: 278
the project looks pretty cool.I want join it when my signature campaign finished Wink
Activity: 423
Merit: 250
Activity: 476
Merit: 108
There is a bounty program? Also give more information about the developers
Activity: 492
Merit: 291
TokenMarket.net
Pages:
Jump to: