Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN [STK] STK Global Payments - A New Cryptocurrency for Instant Payments - page 24. (Read 15139 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Wonder if the solution is ready . As it seems similar to TENX and they are already despatching cards.
Though yet to look into the whitepaper of STK.

No. STK have absolutely different product. Tenx - have debit cards. STK have a service for mobile payment in any shops or restaurant etc. (like Pay Pass but for crypto)
This definitely sounds great. But are they targeting a definite audience ? I mean like omise go in ASIA .

They based in USA and want to start from USA and Canada (as I know). But they will be expand to all world. But better - ask in devs.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Wonder if the solution is ready . As it seems similar to TENX and they are already despatching cards.

No. STK have absolutely different product. Tenx - have debit cards. STK have a service for mobile payment in any shops or restaurant etc. (like Pay Pass but for crypto)
This definitely sounds great. But are they targeting a definite audience ? I mean like omise go in ASIA .

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
From what I've readon various forums, Tenx cards haven't arrived yet and
they don't have tap and pay and doesn't seem they have partnered with any of the large payment networks but working through third party.
Activity: 280
Activity: 68
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
It's a better project than all card ideas. We will do all the shopping with our phones only.
Im advice you make video in better quality and put in on the first page. And also you can add to your website. Then investors will see, that you have ready project  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002
Everything seems to be setting in. If the men were not self-reliant, the duration of their participation was not so short. Pre-sale and tokensale ends in three weeks. It's pretty good quality. It is obvious that the work was carried out by a professional team.
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
live the dream but don't live the dream
Hi Seven.71,

Thanks for the input. We believe 11 days would be enough for the crowd sale but I'll ask the team to re-evaluate the duration of the period. 

We do believe we will have some major contributors at the presale.

Regards,
Nick
thanks for the answer, i've seen the video demo from STK
have similarities with TENX, I'm sure will succeed in a  short duration

I think no sense in long crowdsale. Good project raising money in first days. Look at popular ICO. If project cant raise money in one week, he cant raise in month. Also in short crowdsale people investing more.

You have a demo version already? Or video about demo?
You are right, many crowdsale are long but collect more funds in the first week and then in the next week and the end of the sale of incoming funds fairly small
Activity: 37
Yeah STK is legit.. check out this demo someone filmed at a recent ETH event:
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UiGH4X7EkvM

STK CEO on the Bitcoin Podcast: http://thebitcoinpodcast.com/announcements-get-stack/

Check it out!
I would like to inquire about the STK crowdsale why his duration is so short and while the supply of coins that want to sell a lot?
whether there are big investors ??

I think no sense in long crowdsale. Good project raising money in first days. Look at popular ICO. If project cant raise money in one week, he cant raise in month. Also in short crowdsale people investing more.

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101
STK CEO on the Bitcoin Podcast: http://thebitcoinpodcast.com/announcements-get-stack/

Check it out!
I would like to inquire about the STK crowdsale why his duration is so short and while the supply of coins that want to sell a lot?

Check it out!

Hi Seven.71,

Thanks for the input. We believe 11 days would be enough for the crowd sale but I'll ask the team to re-evaluate the duration of the period. 

We do believe we will have some major contributors at the presale.

Regards,
Nick
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
live the dream but don't live the dream

Check it out!

Activity: 37
Looking forward to the sale!
Activity: 1610
Merit: 508
Hi Gembira,

That's just for the presale to qualify for the 20% discount. As a heads up, there will be a 10% applied during the first 48 hours of the public sale and the minimum buy-in is just 0.07ETH.

Nick

minimum buy-in of 85 ETH in pre-sale? Why so much? May be you ll reduce munimum amount? Its to much I think...

Thank you. than Ill wait for crowdsale. 85 ETH its too much for me  Undecided
Thats right, that you dont have big bonuses on pre-sale, because other people would not buy without discount.
Activity: 588
Merit: 253
The video is very good. It's a cool demo. I think you will get a good investment.
Activity: 994
Merit: 504
the romanian whitepaper can be found and downloaded here:
https://docsend.com/view/79vikmn
Pages:
Jump to: