Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN [STK] STK Global Payments - A New Cryptocurrency for Instant Payments - page 8. (Read 15139 times)

Activity: 627
Merit: 500
STACK(STK) is now available on KuCoin! Smiley

https://twitter.com/kucoincom/status/968792394832404480 Smiley

I hope that with the addition of a big exchange will increase the price of the stk and I see that coinmarketcap has not put a kucoin on their list..

Well we don't have to see 10x right after ICO, better to hold on to projects you believe in.  If you get tired and sell, 9 times out of 10 you will miss the bull run.

the crypto world dropped ,my heart is blooding , there is no profit to sell my STK right now ,hold and wait the market recover.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100

I hope that with the addition of a big exchange will increase the price of the stk and I see that coinmarketcap has not put a kucoin on their list..

Well we don't have to see 10x right after ICO, better to hold on to projects you believe in.  If you get tired and sell, 9 times out of 10 you will miss the bull run.
Activity: 376
Merit: 250
I have a substantial amount of STK which I will hold for a long time. Just a few questions
Paying with crypto uses stk as gas and gas free for stk payments, will paying with eth for example mean double gas charge? STK gas for state channel and ETH gas for eth transfer?
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
cant wait to see the actual product being delivered and used, once in commercial use it should help drive the price up a bit
Activity: 770
Merit: 501
glad too see stk token hit kucoin more exchanges leads to stability cant wait for this project to take off.
Activity: 910
https://i.ibb.co/2NX43h7/Avatar-1.jpg

Activity: 434
Merit: 255
Presale starts on 28th of April!

STACK(STK) is now available on KuCoin. Supported trading pairs include STK/BTC, STK/ETH. Deposit and Withdraw opened on Feb 28, 2018 at 18:00 (UTC +8) and trading will start on Feb 28, 2018 at 22:00 (UTC +8).

Very good news.
Activity: 41
Merit: 1
Activity: 588
Merit: 253
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001
It is true that price are falling like someone has shown his concern but you can not point out at any single project which came out in same period with this and showing more better performance. It is actually altcoins market which is facing pressure but it is about to be over very soon.
Activity: 399
Merit: 251
Activity: 309
Today, the token has already fallen to 12 cents. I do not like this trend. While bitcoin over the past week has grown, our STK continues to fall.

Most altcoins are going to drop when Bitcoin goes up or down with any significance.  Once Bitcoin settles down a bit then altcoins will be back.  We'll be likely to find the bottom on Bitcoin soon if we haven't already.  This is an awesome project and I think you'd be shooting yourself in the foot if you are looking to flip this project.  Just hodl imo if you're not actively trading.

That's the problem that bitcoin has already grown by 50% of its minimum. And our coin continues to fall, despite the growth of bitcoins. Developers do not want to reassure us.
Activity: 532
Great thing for MasterCard to gain market share . Are you guys leveraging MasterCard for onboarding other CC companies?
And New exchange before end of Feb?
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Hey guy, what is the possibility that STK could be adopted as the default crypto for ALL mastercards to enable crypto transactions, not just through the card issued by STACK? .... This would need to be a change at the MasterCard level right?
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Hi Dev. this may be a question for devs that was touched on briefly in the Crypto Australia AMA- can you elaborate on the off-chain transactions that happen on STK's end? Security, bandwidth, logistics...
Activity: 309
Today, the token has already fallen to 12 cents. I do not like this trend. While bitcoin over the past week has grown, our STK continues to fall.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Hi Connor, unfortunately we weren't selected for the Binance community vote. We're not sure how they select their coins but stay tuned to our announcements channel for all the latest updates.
Activity: 252

Most altcoins are going to drop when Bitcoin goes up or down with any significance.  Once Bitcoin settles down a bit then altcoins will be back.  We'll be likely to find the bottom on Bitcoin soon if we haven't already.  This is an awesome project and I think you'd be shooting yourself in the foot if you are looking to flip this project.  Just hodl imo if you're not actively trading.
Activity: 243
Merit: 1
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
This project is promising, i can say that.. but as ive seen its price right now, looks like it didnt get the hype that i was looking for. It should get enough attention from people especially those who are using their credit cards most of the time to do their shopping. I just hope that this is really a good token to hold. Because when it does, it can make a good position at CMC.
Pages:
Jump to: