Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN [STK] STK Global Payments - A New Cryptocurrency for Instant Payments - page 12. (Read 15139 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 102
Hello together, can someone tell me when the STK tokens will be tradeable on any exchange? Is there any datum announced or any exchange allready? I missed them on ICO and want to invest Smiley

As far as I know, there is still no exchange that listed stk, but I think there will be exchanges soon since it is a very hot project, exchanges like to list hot coins and earn much money.
info from telegram STK tokens will be distributed on 31 January together with list exchange. if you want more information, you must discuss in here https://t.me/stktoken . I can't wait to see what the price per token when it entered the list coinmarketcap

All participiants should wait the big day 31 January. If this poject enter market with a big exchange like binance, rising will be very easily.
wait just to wait for distribution, the team will surely give you the best information for participants and token may enter the market with high prices and in line with expectations, just be patient to wait.
We wish you the best for this project.
as advocates we certainly expected something best for project progress. hopefully this project running smoothly.

Yes, this is a very nice project, the allocation is also great for developed, I believe if this project will be successful and uneventful, but the success or failure of a project also depends on people who work in it.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Hello together, can someone tell me when the STK tokens will be tradeable on any exchange? Is there any datum announced or any exchange allready? I missed them on ICO and want to invest Smiley

As far as I know, there is still no exchange that listed stk, but I think there will be exchanges soon since it is a very hot project, exchanges like to list hot coins and earn much money.
info from telegram STK tokens will be distributed on 31 January together with list exchange. if you want more information, you must discuss in here https://t.me/stktoken . I can't wait to see what the price per token when it entered the list coinmarketcap

All participiants should wait the big day 31 January. If this poject enter market with a big exchange like binance, rising will be very easily.
wait just to wait for distribution, the team will surely give you the best information for participants and token may enter the market with high prices and in line with expectations, just be patient to wait.
We wish you the best for this project.
as advocates we certainly expected something best for project progress. hopefully this project running smoothly.
Activity: 490

Activity: 314
Crypto Currencies is all about emotions and trust
reading on the whitepaper now...
Activity: 350
Merit: 171

Activity: 770
Merit: 501
have they said how many coins were sold during the presale? i thought they said they had to sell more than the original amount intended.
Activity: 672
Merit: 100

Activity: 134
Merit: 106
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Really hope it gets on another exchange besides etherdelta out the rip, such a pain to use im looking to buy when released, with visa shutting down wavecrest made this very attractive buy in my opinion
I think more and more exchanges with lower limit for listing new coins are on the way, such as dew, dimensions network and so on, you can some old exchanges are also doing this including huobi.pro, so I think it will be easy for STK to be listed.
Activity: 770
Merit: 501
Really hope it gets on another exchange besides etherdelta out the rip, such a pain to use im looking to buy when released, with visa shutting down wavecrest made this very attractive buy in my opinion
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Lots of congratulations in this thread lol.  Any word yet on when tokens are planned to be distributed?
It is true, many congratulations given to this project because the project has completed the ICO regarding about it we see only later notice.
for STK congratulations on the completion of the ICO.
success always.
What this project is finished ICO?  I see there have been many participants gave congratulations for this project. for the token itself is already there who knows when the token would be appropriate?

many congratulations to this project over the success of the ico smoothly and finish already. success is always to the fore his project hopefully STK in more advanced and developed.

Yes, hopefully, all participants ' participation in this project get the results that match the expectations and in compliance with the performance as well as our hard work. success for this project.
I agree, hopefully, the participants who took part in this project get satisfactory results, congratulations also to top the success of the STK ico project. success is always for this project.

Hmm, and it continues, these comments don't exactly seem natural and organic.  This is a great project that I am looking forward to see what happens though, despite these fishy comments lol.  It's a shame the crowdsale was cancelled!
Activity: 392
Activity: 238
Merit: 101
when will the token stk begin to be distributed?
Activity: 364
Dev, is there any info about when you planned to hit exchanges? I missed presale and just got the airdrop. I trust a lot on the project and would like to say when I will able to got more tokens (exchange)
Activity: 134
Merit: 106
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
I joint the airdrop when i known the crowsales is closed. But when it distribute Sad
Soon. 31 Jan 2018.
Anticipate more, because STK is flying flying.
That is great, I can not wait to receive my bounty tokens and Let us see how the stk will fly to the moon. Any latest information about the exchange?
Activity: 78
Merit: 0
Do you have access to any exchange? Which exchange will be listed ?
No exchange yet. But will be duly informed just before exchange ends. Note talks are going on with different exchange platform and also be assured it will be one of the top most exchanges. This platform is committed in making it easy for investors. STK !!!!
Activity: 78
Merit: 0
I joint the airdrop when i known the crowsales is closed. But when it distribute Sad
Soon. 31 Jan 2018.
Anticipate more, because STK is flying flying.
Activity: 703
Merit: 500
Lots of congratulations in this thread lol.  Any word yet on when tokens are planned to be distributed?
from what i have read jan 31st/feb 1st is distribution of the tokens.

How do you know that, it seems the ICO was over a few weeks ago and the tokens are still not be distributed? That is strange that it will be distributed a month later.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

Because it made a hard cap, i am expecting a very good exchange.

I would love to have kucoin because apparently every token listed there is pumping hard.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
Pages:
Jump to: