Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN [STK] STK Global Payments - A New Cryptocurrency for Instant Payments - page 9. (Read 15139 times)

Activity: 258
Merit: 10
stk is still x2.5 right now? as I see market cap is 44mils while 17mils was raised so far. Should wait more to buy?
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
when is the app functionality expected to be available for the wider community for use?
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Hey there Michael, this explanation of STK vs. STACK might help make better sense of things: STACK is a Canadian company, which will expand into North America and beyond. STK is, by its nature, a global product so we created a separate entity to allow us to connect to a wider audience from the start. STK is the platform that provides the instant crypto point of sale technology solution, and STACK leverages that technology in its digital wallet.
I’m a UX designer and Web developer, I love it! They did great work, like the whole STK team
Even if 70% of users want to use ETH over STK (which makes no sense when you could use STK for free), the token metrics remain strong.
Did you do a deposit in btc? Because you can spend your btc after 1 network confirmation and buy stk. But it needs 6 confirmations before you can withdraw
Activity: 64
This project did not make as much noise as Crypterium, but it seems good too.
Hi again Redeemed! To answer your question, if we had to choose between those categories, we would most closely identify with a gateway product. But we also have a lot of features from the other categories, so we are a larger solution than just a payment gateway.
Definitely, I hear what you're saying.  As cryptocurrency becomes easier to use, more mainstream and past limitations and barriers fall away this will naturally happen..in addition to marketing plans that are in the works. 😃
Activity: 546
Merit: 111
FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET
Great to see the STK coins to be listed on huobi.pro, which is a very hot and reliable exchange with big trading volumes, by the way, what is the ICO price, I want to buy some if it is not far from the ICO price.
I believe it was 0,10$ and 0,08$ for 20% discount. ICO was closed and sold out to private investors.
Thank you for your information, I have bought some STK on huobi.pro and I hope it will go to moon since the market is recovering. Both btc and ETH are getting higher and higher.
I am also expecting the moon. I hope we will be able to use the product asap as there is high demand (and increasing) for it. With the demand also token price will increase.
Activity: 113
Merit: 100
Great to see the STK coins to be listed on huobi.pro, which is a very hot and reliable exchange with big trading volumes, by the way, what is the ICO price, I want to buy some if it is not far from the ICO price.
I believe it was 0,10$ and 0,08$ for 20% discount. ICO was closed and sold out to private investors.
Thank you for your information, I have bought some STK on huobi.pro and I hope it will go to moon since the market is recovering. Both btc and ETH are getting higher and higher.
One of the best ICO channels in terms of admins and discussion, all of the questions being aswered within minutes. Keep up the great work
Activity: 1610
Merit: 508
How many tokens in curcullation right now? Coinmarketcap showing only total supply (500 millions). And what price was on ICO in fiat and in ETH?
I guess, they still dont have working apps? They will be working with Visa or Mastercard for their payment apps?
I can answer you regarding the payment app. They will definitely be working with Mastercard, which is also an advantage if compared to competition. The partnership is already signed and CEO was working at MC and one of his ex-companies was bought by Mastercard.

Working app or MVP they also have. Haven't tried it myself though.

Which position he took in mastercard? And where i can read about their partnership? (I mean official public news or something). And in which countries this app will be working? Worldwide?
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
How many tokens in curcullation right now? Coinmarketcap showing only total supply (500 millions). And what price was on ICO in fiat and in ETH?
I guess, they still dont have working apps? They will be working with Visa or Mastercard for their payment apps?
I can answer you regarding the payment app. They will definitely be working with Mastercard, which is also an advantage if compared to competition. The partnership is already signed and CEO was working at MC and one of his ex-companies was bought by Mastercard.

Too early to test the app when there isn't a confirmation from the team where you can use their system. But seem like a strong project to invest with. Price however had gone up already, I saw the price dip to $0.15 days ago. Things are going to chance when the product is going to be used, price may suddenly bloat.

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508
maybe a pinned message or updated welcome message? As there are quite a number of admins now and more are coming it seems? as info and to prevent potential scams
Activity: 113
Merit: 100
Hi there, yes the community vote is still postponed and we are waiting for an update.
Pages:
Jump to: