Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN [STK] STK Global Payments - A New Cryptocurrency for Instant Payments - page 10. (Read 15139 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 253
Markets did not sit on a track. Of course, it is important that the project develops and adapts to the road map.
Activity: 17
Merit: 1
The payment market is very narrow now,think about the Bitcoin,Ether.
The opportunity of a new coin is not very big.
Does the team think about change the moving direction?
It's time to make some changes!
Go to a grocery store and buy something with bitcoin,or a clothing store...why not a burger joint...You will be lucky if you can pay with btc/eth at 1 of those places.STK is for daily use of your crypto wherever you may go.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
The payment market is very narrow now,think about the Bitcoin,Ether.
The opportunity of a new coin is not very big.
Does the team think about change the moving direction?
It's time to make some changes!
Activity: 184
Merit: 10
Get ready for the moon guys, Richard Branson just tweeted about it:

https://twitter.com/richardbranson/status/961585549617324033

Grin

This impossible in this moment, the current price have drop almost -20.79% today, I still holding the STK and wait it to the moon.
and now STK price 0.16$. what we do now buy, buy,buy and hold up to the moon as STK will enter some exchanges in recent months. keep it up team, i'm sure STK will reach 1$
Activity: 686
Merit: 104

Grin

This impossible in this moment, the current price have drop almost -20.79% today, I still holding the STK and wait it to the moon.
Activity: 588
Merit: 354
You should be listed in kucoin or binance as soon as possible. I think he deserves it.
Activity: 96

Grin
Activity: 784
Merit: 272
I hope we can vote at the STK . I believe that your committee is strong.
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
Cant wait for the public Beta version next month to use the feature, this token is still very undervalued in my opinion, considering it has a ;artnership with mastercard
Activity: 434
Merit: 2
Thank you so much to the Dev Team! I have receive STK tokens and more power to you guys.
Activity: 826
Merit: 303
whether this is true exchange stk token in yobit ?
https://yobit.net/en/trade/STK/BTC
Activity: 392
Merit: 112
i think for now it may be a good time to hold for this token Stk because factor for btc down and more altcoin
following down , its time to buy for holding to long term , and get to profit
Activity: 546
Merit: 111
FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET
...We have a working prototype, tested in multiple countries around the world, and our partnership with STACK provides immediate access to more than 33 million merchants around the world...

You probably mean Mastercard?

You mention smartphone usage to do micro transactions. Will Stack also have credit or debit cards for usage? (Physical cards)
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1252
Heisenberg
Hi,

Can someone tell me the price of STK during the ICO?
It was aprox 0.1$?

Thank you.

Yes it was 0.1 usd at ICO
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
How we STACK up

Over the last couple of weeks, our community channels have been busier than an Amazon delivery driver during the holidays. One of the most frequently asked questions is around our competitive advantage and what differentiates us from others tackling cryptocurrency payments at point of sale. We love this question. It gives us an excuse to talk about what sets us apart, and as our friends and families would be quick to tell you, we’ll take any excuse we can get.

There is good progress being made in the crypto payments space and we’re happy to be part of a growing movement towards enabling real time payments using Ether, BTC, and other cryptocurrencies.

We think we’re pretty unique in the market, but a key differentiator is that while competitors in the space are working towards new technology supporting crypto-to-fiat payments at point of sale, our platform is already built. We have a working prototype, tested in multiple countries around the world, and our partnership with STACK provides immediate access to more than 33 million merchants around the world. Many companies looking to provide similar functionality are working towards solutions which require onboarding individual merchants with new technology, while we’re plugging in to an existing network with a global payment network which requires no merchant buy-in or added infrastructure. This will enable instant access to merchants across the globe as soon as your STACK account is activated.

Our partnership with STACK provides a series of additional benefits, including access to a digital account that you can use for local currency as well as crypto so you can save, spend or share your money straight from your smartphone. STACK is currently in private beta, scheduled to launch a public beta early next month. You can learn more about STACK here.

We could go on (and on, and on) but we’ll keep it short and sweet. Like an elf, or a stack of gingerbread men.

https://medium.com/@STKtoken/how-we-stack-up-e424a13621f
Activity: 196
StasyQ
Hi,

Can someone tell me the price of STK during the ICO?
It was aprox 0.1$?

Thank you.
Activity: 817
Merit: 506
where the market an easy token STK for trading and cheap in terms of fee
whether huobi or cobinhood market
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
which exchange is this listed that made you say its cheap?
its not listed on houbi yet. i checked it over and over and i can see no STK there. its impossible for the price to reach at least $1 these days, there are thousands of us going to dump this for BTC as of this time. everything had been dragging down.
I won't be dumping my STK tokens for cheap that's for sure. The worse thing you can do right now is to dump your tokens at the bottom of a bear market. I have seen so many people ball their eyes out a few months later, crying at the fact that they should have held. If you are so desperate then o.k just dump a max of 20% so you can get your capital return back, but otherwise hold on to this until you see a good rise and still keep at least then 50% of your tokens for long term crypto asset growth.
Activity: 617
Merit: 251
I got my tokens correctly! Incredible that I had forgotten this airdrop, so many months since the beginning, finally things are happening! Agorao I'll research to find out if it's compensating to be hold or sell, apparently it's times to hold!
Activity: 602
Merit: 107
Pages:
Jump to: