Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭐️ [ANN] [STO] Cancer Treatment Proven Since '09 ⭐️ MINIMUM INVESTMENT ONLY $90 ⭐️ - page 13. (Read 8215 times)

copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 18
They are going to start in the USA. Then, as the project progresses, it is planned to open clinics in neighboring countries such as Mexico and the Caribbean. At least Gary wrote about such plans above. It's about dog clinics. For the treatment of people as long as there are no clear plans I think.

I think it's a good start but why they need to start with animals first? Or they are planning to build knowledge and ideas in animals before they will proceed to the treatment of the people? What I mean is for the launching they will going to use animals first.

I really wish everyone would take the time to look at least watch our YouTube video https://youtu.be/1wjiPFDxXhI  or read our website adsana.io.

Because I have said over and over on this forum, we are NOT working on dogs first to develop our treatment or build knowledge and ideas in animals before treating people.  IT is the OPPOSITE.  The treatment has been used on people since 2009.

It was developed for PEOPLE.  And not till 2017 when I was introduce to Dr. Tsang did the idea of treating dogs become an idea.  And since 2017 we have been developing the treatment for dogs.

Merit: 1
The price for treatment is very important but the most important is the results of the treatment of cancer especially for USA where insurance and bank credits are very well developed.
I think that the price of cancer treatment can not be cheap because it uses expensive equipment, expensive drugs, doctors ' salaries. But it should be commensurate with the standard of living in the country.

That's true, Just from the fee of those doctor's that will going to do the treatment is quite expensive but if I'm not mistaken they already have some kind of treatment and what they only need to do for now is do the launching and spread the news about their concept.
If the project is already really working and can help animals, then why not, you can spread it all and bring new customers
Activity: 630
Merit: 10
The price for treatment is very important but the most important is the results of the treatment of cancer especially for USA where insurance and bank credits are very well developed.
I think that the price of cancer treatment can not be cheap because it uses expensive equipment, expensive drugs, doctors ' salaries. But it should be commensurate with the standard of living in the country.

That's true, Just from the fee of those doctor's that will going to do the treatment is quite expensive but if I'm not mistaken they already have some kind of treatment and what they only need to do for now is do the launching and spread the news about their concept.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
But the initial goal of the project is to treat dogs for cancer. Probably the whole amount of the treatment will have to pay the owner of the dog. And it is necessary to open the first clinics in a country with a high income of the population.
Activity: 364
Activity: 286
Activity: 588
Merit: 11

Yes.  I agree for dogs.  For people even with the insurance the co-pays, the part that the insured has to pay, can be $1000's a month.  Many cannot afford it.

Many peoples takes a banks credits for the treatments of cancer. They must be sure in the results of treatment but nobody can guarantee such results.

If treatment of cancer will be unsuccessful people could not return a bank credit that he took for the treatment of cancer.
Probably in developed countries should operate health insurance. Well, or the Bank must foresee the situation that should be specified in the loan agreement.
Activity: 309

Yes.  I agree for dogs.  For people even with the insurance the co-pays, the part that the insured has to pay, can be $1000's a month.  Many cannot afford it.

Many peoples takes a banks credits for the treatments of cancer. They must be sure in the results of treatment but nobody can guarantee such results.

If treatment of cancer will be unsuccessful people could not return a bank credit that he took for the treatment of cancer.
Activity: 78

Activity: 462
They are going to start in the USA. Then, as the project progresses, it is planned to open clinics in neighboring countries such as Mexico and the Caribbean. At least Gary wrote about such plans above. It's about dog clinics. For the treatment of people as long as there are no clear plans I think.

n USA there are a lot of rich person. Some person are so rich that they are ready to spend $10,000 for the treatment of cancer for a lovely dog.
People have different interests and tastes, since a pet is like a member of a family, so they do not spare money

Many people in the US will gonna invest in this because they are very open about this kind of project that can help their pets, especially to the dog owners. And this is a great investment for them because they are spending a lot of money on their dogs.
Activity: 630

I think it's a good start but why they need to start with animals first? Or they are planning to build knowledge and ideas in animals before they will proceed to the treatment of the people? What I mean is for the launching they will going to use animals first.
copper member

n USA there are a lot of rich person. Some person are so rich that they are ready to spend $10,000 for the treatment of cancer for a lovely dog.
People have different interests and tastes, since a pet is like a member of a family, so they do not spare money

Too many yes. 

Activity: 112

Enyanha you miss-read what I wrote.  I wrote
In the US, the average cost for treating cancer in people is between $125,000 to $250,000.  But our treatment would only cost around $10,000 which is the cost of some co-pays.

I was talking about our cost for treating people and saying that would be $10,000 and comparing it to what normal cancer treatments are for people in the US of $125,000 to $250,000.  But of course their insurance pays for a lot of that. 

The cost for treating dogs, with our treatment, will be around $4,000.  That said for the other cancer treatments available for dogs the normal cost for cancer treatment in dogs is $6,000 to $10,000 or more.  And yes millions of dogs owners a year will pay that in the US.  They either have it or borrow it.  Many have borrowed up to $25,000 to treat their dog and the dog still will die within 60 days. 

That is why our effective treatment is needed so badly.

If the treatment is effective some owners of the dogs are ready to pay a vary big money for the treatment of their dog. And it is very good that for the treatment of people there is an insurance.

As i understand it, you will also have insurance and milking dogs? if so, at what cost
copper member

In the US, the average cost for treating cancer in people is between $125,000 to $250,000.  But our treatment would only cost around $10,000 which is the cost of some co-pays.

I was talking about our cost for treating people and saying that would be $10,000 and comparing it to what normal cancer treatments are for people in the US of $125,000 to $250,000.  But of course their insurance pays for a lot of that. 

The cost for treating dogs, with our treatment, will be around $4,000.  That said for the other cancer treatments available for dogs the normal cost for cancer treatment in dogs is $6,000 to $10,000 or more.  And yes millions of dogs owners a year will pay that in the US.  They either have it or borrow it.  Many have borrowed up to $25,000 to treat their dog and the dog still will die within 60 days. 

If the treatment is effective some owners of the dogs are ready to pay a vary big money for the treatment of their dog. And it is very good that for the treatment of people there is an insurance.

Activity: 309

copper member

Activity: 286

copper member

Now I know where they are planning to start with and where they will be next places if they gonna have the next branch. I hope they will stick to the plan and they can achieve it on the time span they make so that the project will continue to move forward.

We need to get the funding first and then we will stick to the plan. 
Activity: 462

Now I know where they are planning to start with and where they will be next places if they gonna have the next branch. I hope they will stick to the plan and they can achieve it on the time span they make so that the project will continue to move forward.
Pages:
Jump to: