Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭐️ [ANN] [STO] Cancer Treatment Proven Since '09 ⭐️ MINIMUM INVESTMENT ONLY $90 ⭐️ - page 35. (Read 8215 times)

copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 18
Gary, I mean, the clinic will still be profitable. With this income it will be possible to develop the business further. Build a network of clinics throughout the United States.
[/quote]

Yes Nevsky.  I misunderstood what you stated.  I am attaching a breakdown of the revenue and cost per Canine Cancer Center for 60 dogs per month.

We will do more than 60.  60 is close to half of the dogs one of our teams can do but I am always pragmatic when I do projections.  So what your are seeing is the cost for the employees and expense to run a clinic for ONE year.

Again this is one team doing 60 dogs. One team can do up to 120 dogs a month. That is just one team. We can add more teams to a Canine Cancer Center.  So in a very larger area ,we could have 4 teams, or 5 teams and could be running up to 600 dogs a month thru a clinic.

But I just want you to see what we can earn with just one team handling 1/2 their top load of 120 dogs a month.  Let me know if you have questions.

Activity: 1064
Merit: 250
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
As I understood the project does not promise investors a quick profit, but promises them to participate in the profits of the company and ensures that the price of the token will not fall. That's interesting.

Yes, mine is very important in investing - some guarantees that there will be profit, and even if not immediately, but gradually there will be a plus. As I have said many times - now few projects can save the value of the token after going public, it’s a big deal right now.
Many projects make different promises but not all of them are fulfilled. This project has one important point, they already have a working business and they do not raise money to start a business.
Also, the project will be able to launch the opening of the clinic without all the registered capital collected. And this is very important.
Gary wrote that they need investment from token sales to make it faster. They have their own capital, it is still very expensive to open a new clinic.
Yes, if do not collect all the money at once, you can start from one clinic until a whole network of profits is created.

I every one, sorry it is talking so long to respond.  I am not sure what you mean by guarantees there will be profit.  Even with working with VC's, Institutional Investment fund no one believes in guaranteed profits.  So if you can clarify what you are meaning by guaranteed profits I might be able to answer this question better.  Gary
Gary, I mean, the clinic will still be profitable. With this income it will be possible to develop the business further. Build a network of clinics throughout the United States.
Activity: 149
Merit: 1
Hi I want to respond to two comments on this post.

Now medicine is very advanced in the treatment of this disease. I think that in the coming years, this disease will be curable. She claimed many lives and it can’t just stay!
Medicine does not stand still and new methods of treatment are constantly emerging. However, clinics will be needed to treat patients. This project will be engaged in the launch of new clinics.

You will see this from the video interview I will post today.  Our treatment deprives the energy needed for cancer cells to spread and to have their MDR protein pumps  get rid of the chemotherapy drug.  That is why we only use 10% of the dose. And our treatment uses existing drugs already on the market for years.  And because there is no new drug most companies are not interesting in using out treatment even if it works perfectly.  It is sad to say but that is the reality of the cancer business.

And they are coming out with NEW DRUGS that can do the same thing sort of.  Coming out with a NEW drug is where the money is.  It is how the Universities and Researcher get billions for developing a new drug and where big business and pharmaceutical companies pay billions for the drug to be develop and then make billions off of selling the drug.

But here is the key thing that you all need to know.  Those new drugs have tremendous side effects that effect every cell in the body and when patients are on them they are taking the energy (food source) away from all cells, cancer stem cells, cancer cells and normal cells. Normal cell in the brain and heart.  So the side effects are so bad that no one has come out with one.

We we only give the treatment for 30 to 90 minutes.  And then we stop it.  And some of the chemo might still be in the patient but at 10% it will have minimal or no effects after the treatment has ended.  So can control ours and stop it when we need to.

I hope this answer shows you while ours works and they still cannot find a NEW drug to do the same without terrible side effects.

Many projects make different promises but not all of them are fulfilled. This project has one important point, they already have a working business and they do not raise money to start a business.

Also, the project will be able to launch the opening of the clinic without all the registered capital collected. And this is very important.
Of course there is nothing wrong with them trying to attract investment into their business through this project. Just chose the path through the cryptocurrency, the cryptosphere now attracts many.

Technically yes we already have a business.  And yes we have treatment dogs at a small clinic we have in Longview, TX.  But we need funding to open more clinics in larger metro areas when more dogs can be treated without having to drive for several hours and or days.

Gary
Great, I will look forward to the news. I think that in this video there will be answers to many questions
copper member
Hi I want to respond to two comments on this post.

Now medicine is very advanced in the treatment of this disease. I think that in the coming years, this disease will be curable. She claimed many lives and it can’t just stay!
Medicine does not stand still and new methods of treatment are constantly emerging. However, clinics will be needed to treat patients. This project will be engaged in the launch of new clinics.

You will see this from the video interview I will post today.  Our treatment deprives the energy needed for cancer cells to spread and to have their MDR protein pumps  get rid of the chemotherapy drug.  That is why we only use 10% of the dose. And our treatment uses existing drugs already on the market for years.  And because there is no new drug most companies are not interesting in using out treatment even if it works perfectly.  It is sad to say but that is the reality of the cancer business.

And they are coming out with NEW DRUGS that can do the same thing sort of.  Coming out with a NEW drug is where the money is.  It is how the Universities and Researcher get billions for developing a new drug and where big business and pharmaceutical companies pay billions for the drug to be develop and then make billions off of selling the drug.

But here is the key thing that you all need to know.  Those new drugs have tremendous side effects that effect every cell in the body and when patients are on them they are taking the energy (food source) away from all cells, cancer stem cells, cancer cells and normal cells. Normal cell in the brain and heart.  So the side effects are so bad that no one has come out with one.

We we only give the treatment for 30 to 90 minutes.  And then we stop it.  And some of the chemo might still be in the patient but at 10% it will have minimal or no effects after the treatment has ended.  So can control ours and stop it when we need to.

I hope this answer shows you while ours works and they still cannot find a NEW drug to do the same without terrible side effects.

Of course there is nothing wrong with them trying to attract investment into their business through this project. Just chose the path through the cryptocurrency, the cryptosphere now attracts many.

Technically yes we already have a business.  And yes we have treatment dogs at a small clinic we have in Longview, TX.  But we need funding to open more clinics in larger metro areas when more dogs can be treated without having to drive for several hours and or days.

Gary
Activity: 283
Merit: 10

You're right. Therefore, I believe that cancer can be overcome with safer methods than those that are used today in the world. Today there are few such sensible projects.
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1141

copper member
Cancer is treated today, but treatment methods are chemotherapy. Such therapy does great damage to health. I am sure that alternative treatment will be available soon.

Ardor it is the chemotherapy that cause the harm.  The large doses they use.  That is why our alternative treatment works.  We disable the MDR protein pumps that protect the cancer cells and thus we only use 10% of the dose and we control it by a time limit. You will hear more from Dr. Tsang when I get the interview with him up on YouTube.  Give me a day

Gary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 251
Cancer is treated today, but treatment methods are chemotherapy. Such therapy does great damage to health. I am sure that alternative treatment will be available soon.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
Perhaps if the project represented a more familiar sphere, which many have already encountered here.... perhaps the forum users would have already decided for themselves what to expect from the project. Many have not yet realized what profit can be personally with them and when.
copper member
As I understood the project does not promise investors a quick profit, but promises them to participate in the profits of the company and ensures that the price of the token will not fall. That's interesting.

Yes, mine is very important in investing - some guarantees that there will be profit, and even if not immediately, but gradually there will be a plus. As I have said many times - now few projects can save the value of the token after going public, it’s a big deal right now.
Gary wrote that they need investment from token sales to make it faster. They have their own capital, it is still very expensive to open a new clinic.
Yes, if do not collect all the money at once, you can start from one clinic until a whole network of profits is created.

I every one, sorry it is talking so long to respond.  I am not sure what you mean by guarantees there will be profit.  Even with working with VC's, Institutional Investment fund no one believes in guaranteed profits.  So if you can clarify what you are meaning by guaranteed profits I might be able to answer this question better.  Gary

Activity: 160
Activity: 283
I mean, a lot of people don't get well, they die. The problem of human mortality from cancer is very serious. I am not an expert in medicine but I think that it is not necessary to position the treatment of dogs and people as almost the same.

Let me tell you a true story.  In 2003,  the National Institute of Health (NIH) alone with biomedical and veterinary researchers around the globe, started the National Human Genome Research Institute (NHGRI), one of the National Institutes of Health (NIH).

A team led by Kerstin Lindblad-Toh, Ph.D., of the Broad Institute of MIT and Harvard, Cambridge, Mass., and Agencourt Bioscience Corp., Beverly, Mass., successfully assembled the genome of the domestic dog (Canis familiaris). The breed of dog sequenced was the boxer, which was chosen after analyses of 60 dog breeds found it was one of the breeds with the least amount of variation in its genome and therefore likely to provide the most reliable reference genome sequence.  They spent $30 million USD doing this.

Now if you read that closely what was started was the National Human Genome Research Institute (NHGRI), by the National Institutes of Health (NIH).  Yet they used a dog for sequencing or mapping the genome sequence.

So you might ask why did they use a dog in a Genome Research project for humans? 

Well one of the reasons is that they believe the cures for most cancer in humans will come from cancer research in dogs.  Because dogs get cancer like humans.  Before this, when working with mice and such, they would insert under the skin a certain cancer tumor and then try to treat it.  But with dogs, they get cancer in the same places as people.  They get lung cancer, breast cancer, prostrate and others.  So when researchers work with treating dogs that have cancer, 90% of that research will translate (also work on) to people.

So the reason the NIH was willing to spend $30 million to map the genome of the dog as part of the National Human Genome Research is WHY I can say confidently that this treatment will work on both dogs and people.  And remember, that it has already been working successfully on people since 2009.

Gary

You can read all about it at this link https://www.genome.gov/12511476/2004-advisory-dog-genome-assembled
Many medicines and medical techniques are tested on animals. But develop and real use are not the same, especially if it's for people. I don't know all the testing stages, but should be clinical trials at least. I also think that different types of cancer need different drugs and techniques. Therefore, between the treatment of dogs and treatment of people from the point of view of official medicine  must be a very big difference.

I think there will be a lot of people who want to try treatment, especially if this is a chance to avoid chemotherapy, because it really has a very detrimental effect on the human body.
Terminally ill people are probably willing to do anything just to recover. But, unfortunately, there is still no way guaranteed to cure cancer.
Yes, people are still in search of a panacea for this terrible ailment. I am sure that the drugs will be found in the end. Maybe it will be even Gary’s clinic. Time will tell.
The fact that there are already clinics where sick dogs are successfully treated, gives hope and sick people to recover from this terrible disease, and AdSana should help them in this.
I also hope so. I have friends who have survived cancer, and this is terrible. Some people have died.
Activity: 476
Merit: 12
Their financial performance was presented above.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.52215499

it's five years, but it's probably the last five years...or the first five years. You need to check with Gary.
Activity: 133
Did you really work since 2009? This s really much time. Perhaps you get many interesting development thru this years
Activity: 700
Merit: 100

Activity: 1078
Merit: 251
Yes. This project is not about the study of anti-cancer drugs. They're already treating dogs but the treatment is made by a unique technique. They want to use the investment from the token sale for this purpose
All right. But as I understand it, the goal is to develop a treatment technique for people and open a network of clinics with inexpensive treatment.
Activity: 476

Activity: 133

Its will be great step in development of this project. Maybe will be so. Only time can show it

Pages:
Jump to: