Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭐️ [ANN] [STO] Cancer Treatment Proven Since '09 ⭐️ MINIMUM INVESTMENT ONLY $90 ⭐️ - page 36. (Read 8215 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 1
S.E.D.O.
I think that any attempt to fight cancer people should pay attention. Perhaps the victory over cancer will come from the other side of which many doctors did not even suspect.
Activity: 714
Merit: 10
I mean, a lot of people don't get well, they die. The problem of human mortality from cancer is very serious. I am not an expert in medicine but I think that it is not necessary to position the treatment of dogs and people as almost the same.

Let me tell you a true story.  In 2003,  the National Institute of Health (NIH) alone with biomedical and veterinary researchers around the globe, started the National Human Genome Research Institute (NHGRI), one of the National Institutes of Health (NIH).

A team led by Kerstin Lindblad-Toh, Ph.D., of the Broad Institute of MIT and Harvard, Cambridge, Mass., and Agencourt Bioscience Corp., Beverly, Mass., successfully assembled the genome of the domestic dog (Canis familiaris). The breed of dog sequenced was the boxer, which was chosen after analyses of 60 dog breeds found it was one of the breeds with the least amount of variation in its genome and therefore likely to provide the most reliable reference genome sequence.  They spent $30 million USD doing this.

Now if you read that closely what was started was the National Human Genome Research Institute (NHGRI), by the National Institutes of Health (NIH).  Yet they used a dog for sequencing or mapping the genome sequence.

So you might ask why did they use a dog in a Genome Research project for humans? 

Well one of the reasons is that they believe the cures for most cancer in humans will come from cancer research in dogs.  Because dogs get cancer like humans.  Before this, when working with mice and such, they would insert under the skin a certain cancer tumor and then try to treat it.  But with dogs, they get cancer in the same places as people.  They get lung cancer, breast cancer, prostrate and others.  So when researchers work with treating dogs that have cancer, 90% of that research will translate (also work on) to people.

So the reason the NIH was willing to spend $30 million to map the genome of the dog as part of the National Human Genome Research is WHY I can say confidently that this treatment will work on both dogs and people.  And remember, that it has already been working successfully on people since 2009.

Gary

You can read all about it at this link https://www.genome.gov/12511476/2004-advisory-dog-genome-assembled
Many medicines and medical techniques are tested on animals. But develop and real use are not the same, especially if it's for people. I don't know all the testing stages, but should be clinical trials at least. I also think that different types of cancer need different drugs and techniques. Therefore, between the treatment of dogs and treatment of people from the point of view of official medicine  must be a very big difference.

I think there will be a lot of people who want to try treatment, especially if this is a chance to avoid chemotherapy, because it really has a very detrimental effect on the human body.
Terminally ill people are probably willing to do anything just to recover. But, unfortunately, there is still no way guaranteed to cure cancer.
Yes, people are still in search of a panacea for this terrible ailment. I am sure that the drugs will be found in the end. Maybe it will be even Gary’s clinic. Time will tell.
The fact that there are already clinics where sick dogs are successfully treated, gives hope and sick people to recover from this terrible disease, and AdSana should help them in this.
Activity: 283
I mean, a lot of people don't get well, they die. The problem of human mortality from cancer is very serious. I am not an expert in medicine but I think that it is not necessary to position the treatment of dogs and people as almost the same.

Let me tell you a true story.  In 2003,  the National Institute of Health (NIH) alone with biomedical and veterinary researchers around the globe, started the National Human Genome Research Institute (NHGRI), one of the National Institutes of Health (NIH).

A team led by Kerstin Lindblad-Toh, Ph.D., of the Broad Institute of MIT and Harvard, Cambridge, Mass., and Agencourt Bioscience Corp., Beverly, Mass., successfully assembled the genome of the domestic dog (Canis familiaris). The breed of dog sequenced was the boxer, which was chosen after analyses of 60 dog breeds found it was one of the breeds with the least amount of variation in its genome and therefore likely to provide the most reliable reference genome sequence.  They spent $30 million USD doing this.

Now if you read that closely what was started was the National Human Genome Research Institute (NHGRI), by the National Institutes of Health (NIH).  Yet they used a dog for sequencing or mapping the genome sequence.

So you might ask why did they use a dog in a Genome Research project for humans? 

Well one of the reasons is that they believe the cures for most cancer in humans will come from cancer research in dogs.  Because dogs get cancer like humans.  Before this, when working with mice and such, they would insert under the skin a certain cancer tumor and then try to treat it.  But with dogs, they get cancer in the same places as people.  They get lung cancer, breast cancer, prostrate and others.  So when researchers work with treating dogs that have cancer, 90% of that research will translate (also work on) to people.

So the reason the NIH was willing to spend $30 million to map the genome of the dog as part of the National Human Genome Research is WHY I can say confidently that this treatment will work on both dogs and people.  And remember, that it has already been working successfully on people since 2009.

Gary

You can read all about it at this link https://www.genome.gov/12511476/2004-advisory-dog-genome-assembled
Many medicines and medical techniques are tested on animals. But develop and real use are not the same, especially if it's for people. I don't know all the testing stages, but should be clinical trials at least. I also think that different types of cancer need different drugs and techniques. Therefore, between the treatment of dogs and treatment of people from the point of view of official medicine  must be a very big difference.

I think there will be a lot of people who want to try treatment, especially if this is a chance to avoid chemotherapy, because it really has a very detrimental effect on the human body.
Terminally ill people are probably willing to do anything just to recover. But, unfortunately, there is still no way guaranteed to cure cancer.
Yes, people are still in search of a panacea for this terrible ailment. I am sure that the drugs will be found in the end. Maybe it will be even Gary’s clinic. Time will tell.
Activity: 476
Merit: 12
Yes. This project is not about the study of anti-cancer drugs. They're already treating dogs but the treatment is made by a unique technique. They want to use the investment from the token sale for this purpose
Activity: 250
Merit: 2
This project, or rather clinic treatment for dogs does not conduct any tests. They use ready-made drugs. But the method of treatment of dogs they have their own.
Activity: 588
Merit: 11
After animal testing, there should be human clinical trials. This is when the drug is practically ready but not yet approved for use in official medical clinics. At least that's how I see it.
Activity: 104
Merit: 0

Gary

All drugs are tested in animals, at least in laboratory rats. Medicines for cancer will also be tested on animals ..
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
Of course there are cases of successful cancer treatment. Probably all depends on the type and stage of cancer. But I can't even imagine how I would feel if I was diagnosed with it.
Activity: 252

Gary

Well, as far as I know - for many, treatment in the early stages of cancer saved their lives, there are even cases of cure in the final stages of cancer.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 251
...And I want to ask everyone a question.  IF I would to show you exactly how the treatment is done.  And gave you the science to back it up would more people on Bitcointalk invest?  Or are they just scared.  And if I gave show you the exact science how many of you would think that someone would steal the idea and do it on their own?

Please everyone who sees this I would like your answer.

Of course, a lot more people would invest if they will be able to verify if the procedure works in real life.

I just don't believe that you are not exposing all details because are afraid that somebody stills your technology.

To be honest, if there is a working treatment against cancer then this is like a holy grail and pharmaceutic companies would pay billions to get it. Additionally, if this really works from 2009 then multiple treatments have to be made to this date so I assume if anybody wants he could have all the details a long time ago.

Sorry, but i don't believe it. I haven't heard anything about a cure for cancer so far.
Perhaps Gary cannot disclose the full information. This is a corporate secret.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 250
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
As soon as the money is returned to me, I am going to invest in your project. Thank you, Gary, you are a very nice person.

What do you mean the money is returned to you?
I mean, some people owe me money. And soon they should return, I am going to invest them in your clinic. This is not such a large amount of money, but I will help the project than I can.

Gary

Activity: 250
Merit: 2
As I understood the project does not promise investors a quick profit, but promises them to participate in the profits of the company and ensures that the price of the token will not fall. That's interesting.

Yes, mine is very important in investing - some guarantees that there will be profit, and even if not immediately, but gradually there will be a plus. As I have said many times - now few projects can save the value of the token after going public, it’s a big deal right now.
Many projects make different promises but not all of them are fulfilled. This project has one important point, they already have a working business and they do not raise money to start a business.
Activity: 476
Some people find the cost of medicine excessive.and they blame the companies for deliberately overcharging. I think this is only partly true. Medical research and drug development are indeed very expensive.
A really working cancer drug would be a revolution in medicine. and people with only a small part of the rights (investment) to this drug could become very rich people. But the problem is that no one knows when such a drug will be created.

The main thing is that the people in the hands of who will have this medicine remain people and do not sell it for crazy money, so that they don’t give a damn about other people's lives.
If they do not violate the laws and claims to them can not be. These are the realities of modern life. But I hope that there are people for whom money is not important and they just want to help other people.

Money is important for everyone, unfortunately we won’t be able to exist normally without it, the main thing is that it should not be more important than human lives and health.
I can only answer for myself. As I already wrote I not specialist in medicine and I at all fear different medical procedures. Therefore, there can be no question about the theft of your technology even if I have something to see. To invest or not here everyone has to decide for himself.

I think the main thing here is not to invest, or not, but to invest for what purpose, in such a project you cannot pursue the goal of only making money, here you need to think that this is a project designed to help people, the noble goal of the project.
Everyone should help people to the best of their abilities. But still the project is positioned as an investment opportunity and promises income in the future. Therefore, you need to be realistic and decide for yourself the expediency of these investments.
Activity: 588
Merit: 11
A really working cancer drug would be a revolution in medicine. and people with only a small part of the rights (investment) to this drug could become very rich people. But the problem is that no one knows when such a drug will be created.

The main thing is that the people in the hands of who will have this medicine remain people and do not sell it for crazy money, so that they don’t give a damn about other people's lives.
If they do not violate the laws and claims to them can not be. These are the realities of modern life. But I hope that there are people for whom money is not important and they just want to help other people.
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
I would advise you not to advertise your exchanges here, we have a completely different project and another topic that we are actively discussing with the guys.

You are breaking forum rules (bumping, multi-posting) and spam this thread with your signature when post 9 times in a row.

I have seen that you are still new here, so I wanted to remind you about this because many newbies don't know the forum rules.

But you try to be sarcastic and funny, so let's look what would happen next. I assume, nothing good for you.

archived for reverence: https://web.archive.org/web/20190824070947/https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5163883.new

PS
Here is an example of post published by an established member @Loycev, who is posting multiple answers to many members (at the same time) only in one post, as it should be and as forum rules say.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.52243246

snip

What you are doing is multiposting and is not allowed on the forum. Even worse because is against the forum rules and you can be punished especially that you post 7 posts in a row.

This should be one long post with all quotes and answers inside. You are still Junior member so I guess didn't know about this.

I would suggest to edit one post and delete others before moderators will step in.

I would advise you not to advertise your exchanges here, we have a completely different project and another topic that we are actively discussing with the guys.
copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 18

I really don't think you are reading any of the posts by mean.  If you would, you would know it is NOT a drug that we have created nor do we need a new drugs.  We use existing drugs for our treatment and it works.

And yes we are selling the treatments at a fair cost and that is a noble cause but we do need to make money and profits so we can build more.  So we will manage our business and expenses properly and we will promote our clinics so we can make profits to build more clinics and pay out dividends to our SANA token holders.

Gary
Pages:
Jump to: