Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭐️ [ANN] [STO] Cancer Treatment Proven Since '09 ⭐️ MINIMUM INVESTMENT ONLY $90 ⭐️ - page 39. (Read 8215 times)

copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 18
The project is not typical for the cryptosphere. People who are used to all sorts of ICO, IEO, etc. they will have to weigh the pros and cons. And I see the company itself with such a sphere of activity here for the first time.

You are correct paxswerr.  We are definitely a new industry to the cryptosphere. 

AND isn't it time for companies with a proven working product (our cancer treatment) that has been working since 2009.  A company that is going to open real clinics with real revenue/profit models. 

A company that with each security token you own part of the company.  You could make monthly money via dividends.

I think it is time for companies like our to be in the cryptosphere and let you all have the opportunity to invest in such companies as ours.

Gary

Activity: 476
Merit: 12
The project is not typical for the cryptosphere. People who are used to all sorts of ICO, IEO, etc. they will have to weigh the pros and cons. And I see the company itself with such a sphere of activity here for the first time.
copper member
Certainly. Profitability indicators, which are presented above, everything looks good but these are indicators of existing business. It is necessary to consider the project in terms of buying tokens and prospects for the introduction of blockchain. Will it give profit to investors?

Hi defiance, I have stated in many place here that blockchain is a great convenience but it is not what will create the profit for our company and token.  It is the actual clinics that will do that.

So if an investor is only basing their decision on the introduction of blockchain.  They are missing the point. 

Some points to remember

Point 1 We will share quarterly reports with the investors and make them available for the general public to read.  But as for helping people invest.  There will not be a STO to invest in once we have raised the money and start building the clinics.  The only way then would be to buy on a secondary market exchange at what ever the price is then.  Which I believe will be much higher than the now $0.10 USD.  The best part of investing in a STO, just like a ICO, IEO or even in the going public with a IPO, is the change to get into an investment at the ground floor.

Our Canine Cancer Centers in the US, is that we are not a typical Blockchain company that has only a MVP and are trying to raise money to hopefully create an app or company that is unique and needed. Because we are NOT THEM.  We are NOT another Blockchain company creating another software app that is like 10 others already being used.  How many more VIOP or messaging or text softwares does a world need.

We have something that has been killing cancer in people since 2009.  We have connections to several millions of dogs owners in the US due to the strong connections I, Gary Nice, have created since 2006 thru the National Canine Cancer Foundation.  Our price of our token will NOT go from the $0.10 USD to $0.000010 USD like other ICO tokens have.  Yes maybe there will dip once all the bounties that have tokens immediately sell their tokens after holding on to them for 90 day.  But if we use all the tokens allocated for bounties that is only 3% so it will not effect it that must.  But once our clinics are open and dogs are being cured and the media is talking about it, all those people who held onto their tokens will be very very happy.

So invest now.  You will never be able to invest into Adsana for the low token price you can now.!!!  You will have to pay a lot more.The SANA tokens are equity share in the company.  Bascially a tokenised share of stock.

Point 2 And all SANA tokens are backed or attached to a share of Class B Common and Voting stock.  So you have a vote in the company.  You also share in the companies dividens of our profits.  I don't want to confuse things but there is another dividends of sorts that only SANA token holders get.  It is from those pre paid treatment credits (our Utility token SANA-UT).  Like I just said they used by people buying pre paid treatment credits to use at another time.  That is great for people who do not need the treatment now but would like to buy treatment credits over time to ultimately get enough if or when they need to use them for themselves or their dogs.  Welll each treatment credit (utility token) cost $1.00 USD and are worth $1.00 toward the treatment. And out of each $1.00 sold, $0.10 USD to dsitrubted among all the SANA security token holders
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
Certainly. Profitability indicators, which are presented above, everything looks good but these are indicators of existing business. It is necessary to consider the project in terms of buying tokens and prospects for the introduction of blockchain. Will it give profit to investors?
Activity: 588
Merit: 11
I feel sorry for people whose loved ones died of cancer and hope that this disease will be overcome. But here I have to consider the project only in terms of investment attractiveness.
You can't be too emotional here. As cold as it may sound but in the choice of investment should be a sober calculation.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
S.E.D.O.
I hope your project runs very large because the health market is very broad and unlimited, health is the most important thing for all living things. 

I've experienced how sad because one of my family died of cancer... 

I hope your research will be more extensive and successful, so that the cancer treatments that you develop can cure cancer in humans and animals. good luck  Wink
Yes, the health care market is very big money and only very wealthy people can get there. Perhaps this project will serve as the beginning of investment by people whose incomes are not so high.
Activity: 714
Merit: 10
I understand that the project is still at the initial stage, but still there are investors who are already investing in the project or negotiating with you about it?
Activity: 1078
Merit: 251
Multiple comments and responses
author=Piastr link=topic=5163883.msg52110323#msg52110323 date=1565354117]

This project has too good product, so it can't fail, for my opinion. But, the fact this project has US jurisdiction almost guarantee that it is a scam. What do you think?

Piastr I think you meant to write that since this project is under US jurisdiction it almost gaurantee that it is NOT a scam.  Right?

Gary

author=artdor link=topic=5163883.msg52109483#msg52109483 date=1565349002]
Well, this is not an indicator that the project will be successful. From my own experience I will say that most of the investments today do not pay off. Either this time or everything happens because there is no regulation.

Artdor have you had experience with typical blockchain ICO based mainly on APPS or software within the blockchain.  Because we are not that.  We are, first a regulated STO, and we are a brick and mortar buildings that has clinics with a proven and working cancer treatment that will immediately, when the first one is open, generate revenue.

Gary

Gary

I have experience investing in ICO and other projects. And I also studied the profitability statistics for 2018 and the figures on ICO are very sad. And I wish you success so that the goal is achieved.

ICO, STO, ITO, IEO, whatever, all these types of fundrising are venture investing in startups. It means that there is a high risk, but the profit can be high too.
[/quote] True, but statistics say that almost 80% of such fees end with the scam of the project .. I say that there is too much risk for the sake of possible once benefits. Only 20% of projects give some kind of profit to their investor.
I feel sorry for people whose loved ones died of cancer and hope that this disease will be overcome. But here I have to consider the project only in terms of investment attractiveness.
copper member
[I also hope so, because my father died of cancer, if this project is successful then cancer sufferers do not need to be afraid because they will survive and even recover from the cancer he suffered

Sorry Santri that you father died of cancer.  My mom did also when I was only 9 years old.

I hope your research will be more extensive and successful, so that the cancer treatments that you develop can cure cancer in humans and animals. good luck  Wink

Chrystora, I just want to remind you that this is not a research that needs to be developed.  It is a woking treatment that was created by Dr. Tsang who has been a cancer researcher for 30 years.  He developed this treatment back in 2009 and have been successfully treating people since 2009.  So we are not developing.  It is developed and we are bringing it to our clinics.

Gary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 250
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Perhaps I missed what exchanges plan to add the project token? Maybe it makes sense to conduct IEO? Or is it against some rules?

Was said, that team has negotiations with several top 10 exchanges that are able to list security tokens. There were no information what exact exchanges they are talking with.
That is, IEO is likely to be? It would be great to have it at Binance. I don’t know how difficult it is to do it. But there would be a lot of investors.

Binance is the most interesting exchange at the moment, right. But, the team hasn't enough money for Binance at the moment. Maybe, after they find that money.
You can try to take several stage to raise money. When there is the necessary amount to organize IEO to collect the remaining amount of money.

well, it is only pre-sale at the moment. So, they can raise enough money for that. But, I think they will choose to build the clinic instead of conducting IEO.
Of course, the construction of the clinic will be a good confirmation of the operability of the project. Then organizers can conduct an additional fundraising if necessary.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 101
I hope your project runs very large because the health market is very broad and unlimited, health is the most important thing for all living things. 

I also hope so, because my father died of cancer, if this project is successful then cancer sufferers do not need to be afraid because they will survive and even recover from the cancer he suffered
Activity: 1414
Merit: 228
Omicron is another FUD

copper member
There is no sense to talk about IEO, because here is an STO, so better discuss this type of fundraising. It seems like one of the first STOs from what I know
Tell for those who do not understand. And what is the difference between STO, IEO and ICO for example?

STO is a security token offering, for example. SO, otken with dividends minimum are selling, or with vote right in addition, like Adsana's SANA.
That is, when buying tokens through a STO, does the owner have more rights and opportunities regarding ICO?

There are several types of security tokens, but when we are talking about SANA security token, they give a holder a vote right and a right for dividends.
Thanks for the competent answer. So it makes sense to hold tokens for a long time in order to earn interest?

That would be a wise move bitinka and while you are collecting those dividends the price of the SANA token could rise in value so that you basically have equity in the company that grows.  Like a saving account.  I hope that makes sense.

Gary
Activity: 283
There is no sense to talk about IEO, because here is an STO, so better discuss this type of fundraising. It seems like one of the first STOs from what I know
Tell for those who do not understand. And what is the difference between STO, IEO and ICO for example?

STO is a security token offering, for example. SO, otken with dividends minimum are selling, or with vote right in addition, like Adsana's SANA.
That is, when buying tokens through a STO, does the owner have more rights and opportunities regarding ICO?

There are several types of security tokens, but when we are talking about SANA security token, they give a holder a vote right and a right for dividends.
Thanks for the competent answer. So it makes sense to hold tokens for a long time in order to earn interest?
copper member
Multiple Questions and Answers

I never thought that the problem of cancer in dogs is so acute. Are there any bonuses for investors?
There is such a problem. My favorite bulldog died from cancer. I hope these medical developments will help not only animals. I think the project is worth supporting.

So sorry to hear about your bulldog dying from cancer.  Yes it will help more that animals.  And actually it has been helping people since 2009.  In 2017, I was introduced to Dr. Tsang and that is when I realized this would also work on dogs so we started in 2018 treating dogs for free to establish the proper dose and frequency.

There is more detailed information about the discount sale of tokens in the form of a 20% discount?
Here you go:

Very generous bonuses. I think I have time to get into this hundred. I just hold 1k dollars for investment.
Great. Here is a direct link to start the investment process https://adsana.io/homepage/registration/

Will you have a referral system and a system of referral accumulative bonuses in the future in your platform?

Yes, once you make a investment please post it onto the ANN thread.  Then PM me with your Legal Name you made the investment under and I will find it on the Prime Trust Escrow Account.  Once confirmed that the investment is completed I will send the purchase SANA tokens and bonus SANA tokens to you ECR-20 wallet.  Our SANA tokens are minted through Polymath.

Gary

Thank you Gary, you are very attentive as for the founder of the project. How's it going with fundraising?

It is starting to get more active.
Yes, all the indicators look very good. well, it should look like this for a ready-made successful business.
Activity: 104
Merit: 0
Multiple Questions and Answers

I never thought that the problem of cancer in dogs is so acute. Are there any bonuses for investors?
There is such a problem. My favorite bulldog died from cancer. I hope these medical developments will help not only animals. I think the project is worth supporting.

So sorry to hear about your bulldog dying from cancer.  Yes it will help more that animals.  And actually it has been helping people since 2009.  In 2017, I was introduced to Dr. Tsang and that is when I realized this would also work on dogs so we started in 2018 treating dogs for free to establish the proper dose and frequency.

There is more detailed information about the discount sale of tokens in the form of a 20% discount?
Here you go:

https://res.cloudinary.com/gnice104/image/upload/v1564604810/Bonus.fw_tgpqds.png

Very generous bonuses. I think I have time to get into this hundred. I just hold 1k dollars for investment.
Great. Here is a direct link to start the investment process https://adsana.io/homepage/registration/

Will you have a referral system and a system of referral accumulative bonuses in the future in your platform?

Yes, once you make a investment please post it onto the ANN thread.  Then PM me with your Legal Name you made the investment under and I will find it on the Prime Trust Escrow Account.  Once confirmed that the investment is completed I will send the purchase SANA tokens and bonus SANA tokens to you ECR-20 wallet.  Our SANA tokens are minted through Polymath.

Gary

Thank you Gary, you are very attentive as for the founder of the project. How's it going with fundraising?
copper member
Recently, many people from the crypto community have simply got used to a certain ICO model. The success of the project is estimated only by the price of its token (the higher the better) and the success of trading on the exchanges.

Hi faraddy, The success of our model is based on many things which including the estimated price of our SANA token.  Where I believe we are different is what affects the price of our SANA token

Many of the ICO still have not created a working model of their app or software.  And even when they do I do not see where this is a way to earn revenue on their end product. I don't think many have a way or will ever have a way to earn money.  So the only way they can HOPE to have the price of their token increase is by the way of supply and demand.  So I asked why would someone want a token where the end project of that token does not earn any money.  For example all the text messaging apps, how do they make money when their customers are not charged anything and I see no advertising on the app.

So if one of these ICO tokens is not creating a revenue, then there is no demand for the token unless someone manipulate the price of the token in a temporary artificial way.

Now lets look at our SANA security token. We have a real revenue profit model.  We have a treatment for cancer that is developed and working.  We just need to open clinic, start treating patients and with PR will promoted how well it is working.Now that is a token that has potential to have a strong demand, especially when it gets on security exchanges and we start producing profits.

It also has the potential of paying out dividends Two ways, first paid off the profits PLUS secondly out of every $1.00 USD. of prepaid treatment credits that are sold, $0.10 USD will be distributed about the SANA token holders. That $0.10 USD dividend is not based on profits but is paid on every $1.00 USD of prepaid treatment credits. 

Now you might ask why would anyone but prepayment treatment credits?  Well I have stated in several places of the high number of dogs that will get cancer.  So many dog owners know it is not if but when will their dog get cancer.  So to spread the cost over a period of time that could buy say $200 USD of prepaid treatment credits each month and have enough for the full treatment in 20 months.  It is like buying insurance for the treatment of their dog which we call it "Payment Assurance".

I can tell you with confidence that some of the largest companies on the stock exchanges that pay continual dividends are highly sought after and held long term to have a continued ROI via the dividends.

Those are some of the key factors that will affect the price of our SANA token as it continues to be trading on the security token exchanges and everyone should benefit from this, especially the longer term holders of the SANA tokens. 

Right now our SANA token sells at $0.10 USD per SANA token and perhaps in two years it could be worth $1.00 to $2.00 or more for each SANA token.  I can't speculate but just imagine if you would have been able to get shares of stock in Amazon, Microsoft, Apple, FB, or Google when they were first starting.  Microsoft has made many of their stockholding employee millionaires.
Activity: 476
Recently, many people from the crypto community have simply got used to a certain ICO model. The success of the project is estimated only by the price of its token (the higher the better) and the success of trading on the exchanges.
Pages:
Jump to: