Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭐️ [ANN] [STO] Cancer Treatment Proven Since '09 ⭐️ MINIMUM INVESTMENT ONLY $90 ⭐️ - page 67. (Read 8215 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 100
Multiple Comments and Response

What about people? How much time does it take to treat them? 40 minutes too, like when we are talking about dogs, less or more?
It takes 90 minutes to treat a dog.  Same for people.  Although people like to visit and talk so it could take longer.  Smiley

I like the way you answer to all of the questions of supporters. Also your policy regarding exchanges and liquidity is attractive for me.
Thank you defyance.

I like the way you answer to all of the questions of supporters. Also your policy regarding exchanges and liquidity is attractive for me.
They could not do that.  We have proof that  Dr. Tsang has been using the treatment since 2009.  And Process Patents in China, Japan and Austrialia.

The price for listing on top exchanges can be much more higher, especially, when we are talking about security token, that can be listed only on valid exchanges.
Yes they can but also those same exchanges will bring others on for free if it will bring a lot of activity to their exchanges.

I've heard about $2,000,000 for listing on Binance, but CEO of Binance told, that it wasn't true, and they don't take money for listing at all. Grin
Interesting

It is really very important when the team speak with project's community, but I want to say, that this team answers very professional. This is important too.
I try Yanina.  That said next week I will be out of town all week and will have minimum access to my computer so I may not answer as quickly.

And we are prepared to pay that with a successful STO which means at least raising $10 Million USD.

And it is well worth it to spend that to be on the top tier security exchanges.

Listing is very important part of business development for sure. But, before listing you need to ensure token holders, they they will get more if they will not sell tokens.
Great strategy Kira but some people are going to sell no matter what and others will hold long term.  We just need to show them the advantages.  But we need some activity to the market on an exchange.  Exchanges make money in the transactions, so they like to see a lot of buying a selling.

The idea is super. I also think it will not be superfluous to conduct a bounty program for forum participants and the crypto community, because it is quite large.
We do have a bounty program for everything buy forum participation on Bitcointalk.  It is not allowed

No, I mean your communication is great. You don't even imagine, that some developers don't visit their announcement threads at all.

Well, they usually hire good community managers who are in contact with developers and answer questions on their own behalf.
[/quote]

But still, sometimes you can find an announcements where is no posts from developers at all, as well, as from community manager, because there is no community magager hired there.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 265
I also have background of health and medical sciences and i think this project is revolutionary and i want to see it succeed and also at a global level because cancer is spreading everywhere and if this tech has better results why not make it available everywhere.
My question to the team is that have you already received enough seed funds to continue the project or it is still not clear? Please answer.
Activity: 462

What about people? How much time does it take to treat them? 40 minutes too, like when we are talking about dogs, less or more?
It takes 90 minutes to treat a dog.  Same for people.  Although people like to visit and talk so it could take longer.  Smiley

Thank you defyance.

They could not do that.  We have proof that  Dr. Tsang has been using the treatment since 2009.  And Process Patents in China, Japan and Austrialia.

The price for listing on top exchanges can be much more higher, especially, when we are talking about security token, that can be listed only on valid exchanges.
Yes they can but also those same exchanges will bring others on for free if it will bring a lot of activity to their exchanges.

I've heard about $2,000,000 for listing on Binance, but CEO of Binance told, that it wasn't true, and they don't take money for listing at all. Grin
Interesting

It is really very important when the team speak with project's community, but I want to say, that this team answers very professional. This is important too.
I try Yanina.  That said next week I will be out of town all week and will have minimum access to my computer so I may not answer as quickly.

And we are prepared to pay that with a successful STO which means at least raising $10 Million USD.

Listing is very important part of business development for sure. But, before listing you need to ensure token holders, they they will get more if they will not sell tokens.
Great strategy Kira but some people are going to sell no matter what and others will hold long term.  We just need to show them the advantages.  But we need some activity to the market on an exchange.  Exchanges make money in the transactions, so they like to see a lot of buying a selling.

The idea is super. I also think it will not be superfluous to conduct a bounty program for forum participants and the crypto community, because it is quite large.
We do have a bounty program for everything buy forum participation on Bitcointalk.  It is not allowed

No, I mean your communication is great. You don't even imagine, that some developers don't visit their announcement threads at all.
[/quote]

Well, they usually hire good community managers who are in contact with developers and answer questions on their own behalf.
Activity: 359

Thank you defyance.

Interesting

[/quote]

As far as I understood there are discussions about Cancar treatment
So what about competitors? what are advantages of Cancar treatment STO?

The main feature of this treatment method is that they can use only 10% of common doses. And it has 90% efficiency. There is no another method, that has at least same parameters.
I understand the effectiveness of this technique is confirmed by clinical studies? I am opposed to testing drugs on dogs (

This treatment is confirmed since 2009. People are treated with this method for 10 year. Now, they understood, that dogs need this treatment too.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
Yes, you’re right, we have a lot of homeless dogs and, unfortunately, we don’t even want to treat people, and nobody cares about dogs.

I never said we don't want to treat people.  We are starting with dogs into the US because of the large need and must easier entry point into the market.  But if we raise enough we will open a few human clinics is other countries that will be accessible to as many people as possible.

This is great, you have big plans, I hope they come true. Do you have any zest? What will set you apart from other clinics?
Activity: 270

In fact, traders do high volumes on exchanges. So, you need to learn how to attract them to trade your token.
To do this, you need to achieve all the goals on the road map. Then both investors and many traders on exchanges will be interested in the long-term.

How much time will take to achieve all goals? Years? They will need traders as soon as possible, but not in several years. If there will be enough investments, it would be good to hire some traders.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 251

In fact, traders do high volumes on exchanges. So, you need to learn how to attract them to trade your token.
To do this, you need to achieve all the goals on the road map. Then both investors and many traders on exchanges will be interested in the long-term.

Activity: 283
Merit: 10

The main feature of this treatment method is that they can use only 10% of common doses. And it has 90% efficiency. There is no another method, that has at least same parameters.
I understand the effectiveness of this technique is confirmed by clinical studies? I am opposed to testing drugs on dogs (
copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 18

Thank you defyance.

Interesting

[/quote]
Yes, you’re right, we have a lot of homeless dogs and, unfortunately, we don’t even want to treat people, and nobody cares about dogs.

I never said we don't want to treat people.  We are starting with dogs into the US because of the large need and must easier entry point into the market.  But if we raise enough we will open a few human clinics is other countries that will be accessible to as many people as possible.

copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 18

Multiple Questions and Answers

I never thought that the problem of cancer in dogs is so acute. Are there any bonuses for investors?
There is such a problem. My favorite bulldog died from cancer. I hope these medical developments will help not only animals. I think the project is worth supporting.

So sorry to hear about your bulldog dying from cancer.  Yes it will help more that animals.  And actually it has been helping people since 2009.  In 2017, I was introduced to Dr. Tsang and that is when I realized this would also work on dogs so we started in 2018 treating dogs for free to establish the proper dose and frequency.

There is more detailed information about the discount sale of tokens in the form of a 20% discount?
Here you go:

Very generous bonuses. I think I have time to get into this hundred. I just hold 1k dollars for investment.
Great. Here is a direct link to start the investment process https://adsana.io/homepage/registration/

Will you have a referral system and a system of referral accumulative bonuses in the future in your platform?

Yes, once you make a investment please post it onto the ANN thread.  Then PM me with your Legal Name you made the investment under and I will find it on the Prime Trust Escrow Account.  Once confirmed that the investment is completed I will send the purchase SANA tokens and bonus SANA tokens to you ECR-20 wallet.  Our SANA tokens are minted through Polymath.

Gary

I would also like to support your commitment in the fight against cancer. It is a pity there is currently no free money. To get a 20% bonus, I need at least 1k dollars? Thanks Gary.

There are several ways to support the project, but I think that it would be better to add affiliate program in this list. So, people, who can't invests at the moment can invite their friends and be rewarded.

Did you see my signature?  Wink Affiliate program will be good thing for sure. But, developers shouldn't stop only on it. They need to use as many PR ways as possible to get the project above the radar .
Activity: 1064
Merit: 250
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

I never thought that the problem of cancer in dogs is so acute. Are there any bonuses for investors?
There is such a problem. My favorite bulldog died from cancer. I hope these medical developments will help not only animals. I think the project is worth supporting.

So sorry to hear about your bulldog dying from cancer.  Yes it will help more that animals.  And actually it has been helping people since 2009.  In 2017, I was introduced to Dr. Tsang and that is when I realized this would also work on dogs so we started in 2018 treating dogs for free to establish the proper dose and frequency.

There is more detailed information about the discount sale of tokens in the form of a 20% discount?
Here you go:

Very generous bonuses. I think I have time to get into this hundred. I just hold 1k dollars for investment.
Great. Here is a direct link to start the investment process https://adsana.io/homepage/registration/

Will you have a referral system and a system of referral accumulative bonuses in the future in your platform?

Yes, once you make a investment please post it onto the ANN thread.  Then PM me with your Legal Name you made the investment under and I will find it on the Prime Trust Escrow Account.  Once confirmed that the investment is completed I will send the purchase SANA tokens and bonus SANA tokens to you ECR-20 wallet.  Our SANA tokens are minted through Polymath.

Gary

I would also like to support your commitment in the fight against cancer. It is a pity there is currently no free money. To get a 20% bonus, I need at least 1k dollars? Thanks Gary.

There are several ways to support the project, but I think that it would be better to add affiliate program in this list. So, people, who can't invests at the moment can invite their friends and be rewarded.

The main advantage is that this is STO, so by investing you receive security tokens, but not utility. It means that you will have a right of vore as well, as the right for dividends.
Activity: 406

Activity: 283

Here you go:

Gary

Yes, I loved my dog as a family member. I could not survive this loss for a long time. I would very much like your scientific developments to help other animals.

This STO is about new cancer treatment method, that uses combination of drugs, that wasn't used before. This treatment can kill any kind of cancer cell at any stage of cancer.
Activity: 630
Pages:
Jump to: