Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭐️ [ANN] [STO] Cancer Treatment Proven Since '09 ⭐️ MINIMUM INVESTMENT ONLY $90 ⭐️ - page 63. (Read 8215 times)

Activity: 283
Merit: 10
As far as I understood there are discussions about Cancar treatment
So what about competitors? what are advantages of Cancar treatment STO?

The main feature of this treatment method is that they can use only 10% of common doses. And it has 90% efficiency. There is no another method, that has at least same parameters.
I understand the effectiveness of this technique is confirmed by clinical studies? I am opposed to testing drugs on dogs (

This treatment is confirmed since 2009. People are treated with this method for 10 year. Now, they understood, that dogs need this treatment too.
It's great. I think in the future people will be able to defeat cancer. In the future, treating cancer will be as easy as flu.

I hope for it too, but I don't think it is possible. People need to have immunity to cancer, otherwise, people will always suffer from this disease.
Immunity does not protect health from all diseases. Doctors understand me better. But if they invent a medicine, it will be a breakthrough of the century in medicine.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
What about the bonus? Will people who invest $90 get 20% bonus as well or this bonus will work only for $1,000+ investments?

First 100 who invest from Bitcoin will still get their 20% bonus. No matter how much they will invest.

Again it will be about three hours before I respond to any more question.  Should give you all time to spread the word.

Gary

If we will compare this minimum investment with previous one, it is already a huge bonus, but you didn't remove 20% bonus, so now it is very profitable to invest. Very generously!
copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 18
What about the bonus? Will people who invest $90 get 20% bonus as well or this bonus will work only for $1,000+ investments?

First 100 who invest from Bitcoin will still get their 20% bonus. No matter how much they will invest.

Again it will be about three hours before I respond to any more question.  Should give you all time to spread the word.

Gary
Activity: 462

⭐️⭐️MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT⭐️⭐️

Great announcement, Gary! Now, almost every person can invest in this brilliant project and help dogs as well as people to defeat Cancer.

That is my plan.  I will be travel over next few hours and will not be able to respond  Gary

copper member

Great announcement, Gary! Now, almost every person can invest in this brilliant project and help dogs as well as people to defeat Cancer.

That is my plan.  I will be travel over next few hours and will not be able to respond  Gary

copper member
Activity: 476
I want to ask how they are going to advertise their clinic? what resources will they use and how much are they ready to spend on SMM?

Hi Kira, I have been the CEO and Co-Founder of the National Canine Cancer Foundation (NCCF) since 2006.  Since that time, we have built a strong relationship with the dog world.  Not just pet owners but with people involved in dog sports like Agility, Dock Diving, Fly Ball and Dog Confirmation (Dog Showing) and more.

We have also developed strong relationships with Pet companies who have supported the NCCF since 2006.  Plus multiple dog related magazines and websites.  And dog clubs and Veterinarians this includes Europe and Japan. There are many of these clubs and Vets who raise money for the NCCF every year.

And we have been to more events then I can could raising awareness.

I can say conservatively, we could reach over 2 million dog owners any time we wanted to in the US.  That is how we plan to markets our Canine Cancer Clinic in the U.S. at first.  Then word of mouth will take over from there.

Gary

Stay tuned I am making a big announcement in a few minutes

Oh, so, you literally won't need to spend money for advertisement. So, you will have more funds to run the business smoothly, correct?

There is nothing stunning, that they won't need any advertisement. They have the most promising scientific approach of the year, in my opinion.
I want to ask how they are going to advertise their clinic? what resources will they use and how much are they ready to spend on SMM?

Hi Kira, I have been the CEO and Co-Founder of the National Canine Cancer Foundation (NCCF) since 2006.  Since that time, we have built a strong relationship with the dog world.  Not just pet owners but with people involved in dog sports like Agility, Dock Diving, Fly Ball and Dog Confirmation (Dog Showing) and more.

We have also developed strong relationships with Pet companies who have supported the NCCF since 2006.  Plus multiple dog related magazines and websites.  And dog clubs and Veterinarians this includes Europe and Japan. There are many of these clubs and Vets who raise money for the NCCF every year.

I can say conservatively, we could reach over 2 million dog owners any time we wanted to in the US.  That is how we plan to markets our Canine Cancer Clinic in the U.S. at first.  Then word of mouth will take over from there.

Gary

Oh, so, you literally won't need to spend money for advertisement. So, you will have more funds to run the business smoothly, correct?
copper member

Gary

Activity: 406

And we are prepared to pay that with a successful STO which means at least raising $10 Million USD.

And it is well worth it to spend that to be on the top tier security exchanges.

Listing is very important part of business development for sure. But, before listing you need to ensure token holders, they they will get more if they will not sell tokens.
Great strategy Kira but some people are going to sell no matter what and others will hold long term.  We just need to show them the advantages.  But we need some activity to the market on an exchange.  Exchanges make money in the transactions, so they like to see a lot of buying a selling.

In fact, traders do high volumes on exchanges. So, you need to learn how to attract them to trade your token.
To do this, you need to achieve all the goals on the road map. Then both investors and many traders on exchanges will be interested in the long-term.

How much time will take to achieve all goals? Years? They will need traders as soon as possible, but not in several years. If there will be enough investments, it would be good to hire some traders.
Everyone expects a big profit in a short time. We all know that this does not always happen, although in 2017 we observed similar things. But today, as practice shows, it is not possible to quickly and earn a lot from your investments. The market is very unstable. That's why I do not expect lightning fast money.

By the way, I'm sure that this project will bring good profit to token holder very quickly. Everyone will want to have these tokens, after clinics start to work.
Activity: 322

Well, you can try to visit the website of the project. Also, you can read the whitepaper. I'm sure, You will find many answers on your questions.

The question about the exact way of advertisement is still open, because it is very important to understand if the team knows how to promote their business.

As for me, they just need to start. That's all. When people will see, that this approach works, the famous of these clinics will be spread very fast.
Activity: 431
W12 – Blockchain protocol

Well, you can try to visit the website of the project. Also, you can read the whitepaper. I'm sure, You will find many answers on your questions.

The question about the exact way of advertisement is still open, because it is very important to understand if the team knows how to promote their business.

Activity: 359
I am very grateful for Gary's positive attitude towards my concerns over the past few days. He has been very serious to help me in contacting Dr. Zeng. I also hope that more cancer patients will have the opportunity to receive better and more preferential treatment. It is also expected that more investors will participate in this project. Smiley

If cancer can really be controlled or treated, this project is really amazing. Gary is actively helping me to contact Professor Zeng's hospital in China, because my father-in-law also has lung cancer. Thank you. I used to be a doctor, and I would be very concerned about this project.
Multiple posts and responses
Despite the fact that chemotherapy is very unhealthy, it is in many cases powerless to defeat cancer and I know the cases of my friends when, after several years of recovery, the cancer reappeared on another organ.

There are two types of cancer cells.  The cancer cells in the original tumor or source of cancer and there are cancer stem cells which are stem cells that have fused with the original cancer cells. Stem cells is what spread cancer or what is called Metastasis.

There is the other situation that I have spoken here about and it is on our website or whitepaper.  MDR protein pumps.  MDR stands for Multi Drug Resistant protein pump.  All cells have them and MDR pumps are what help cells to be resistant to various drugs thus the name Multi Drug Resistant protein pump.  That is why traditional chemotherapy works sometimes and does not work sometimes OR better put does not kill all the cancer cells especially the cancer stem cells. And when that happens in traditional chemotherapy so cancer stem cells do not die and eventually the begin to spread the cancer again.

That is why our AdSana treatment works so well.  We temporarily disable the MDR protein pumps from working and so, even at a low 10% does of chemo, we kill all the cancer cells.  So you may ask if 10% works so well why don't you use a full dose.  Well because we don't have to so why cause the patient the terrible side effect of a full dose of chemo.

I hope that makes sense.  Another statement you might here when someone or a dog has surgery to remove a tumor is "I believe I got all the margins".  In layman terms that mean, I think I got all the cancer so none can spread.  Well a lot of times those cells are so microscopic that it is impossible to get them all.  That is why if right after that surgery the patient would get our treatment then we know for sure we got all the cancer stem cells and the cancer should not come back.

The new question has been born when I read previous posts. Were the such situations, when the cancer came back after your treatment?

That is a good question.  Not all of our treatments are the same.  And let me explain that.  A normal aggressive treatment for people would be one treatment a day for a total of 7 to 10 weeks.  For dogs three times a week for 4 to 6 weeks.  Now some people who may have to travel to a clinic cannot stay there for 7 to 10 weeks because of work and such.  That has happen to Dr. Tsang with some of his hospitals that use his treatment in China.  So they come for two weeks.  The kill the cancer stem cells but often time the short period cannot kill all of the original tumor.  So the original tumor with fuse with new stem cells and now new cancer stem cells are formed and it begins to spread.

So what is recommended for the patient is to come back every 6 months for another two week treatment.  And continue with this process every six months.  With this strategy, our treatment has taken a fatal disease and turned it into a chronic disease that just needs to be treated ever so often.

Gary

I hope this method of cancer treatment will help your father-in-law to defeat this disease. At least, there is a 90% chance for that, and this is truly high chance.

I'd even asked him to inform the community of this project about the treatment of his father-in-law. It will be a good example for those skeptics, who were here.
I am very grateful for Gary's positive attitude towards my concerns over the past few days. He has been very serious to help me in contacting Dr. Zeng. I also hope that more cancer patients will have the opportunity to receive better and more preferential treatment. It is also expected that more investors will participate in this project.

True, CEO of this project is very responsible, he tries to answer absolutely all questions, and his answers consist of lot of information.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
I am very grateful for Gary's positive attitude towards my concerns over the past few days. He has been very serious to help me in contacting Dr. Zeng. I also hope that more cancer patients will have the opportunity to receive better and more preferential treatment. It is also expected that more investors will participate in this project. Smiley

If cancer can really be controlled or treated, this project is really amazing. Gary is actively helping me to contact Professor Zeng's hospital in China, because my father-in-law also has lung cancer. Thank you. I used to be a doctor, and I would be very concerned about this project.
Despite the fact that chemotherapy is very unhealthy, it is in many cases powerless to defeat cancer and I know the cases of my friends when, after several years of recovery, the cancer reappeared on another organ.

There are two types of cancer cells.  The cancer cells in the original tumor or source of cancer and there are cancer stem cells which are stem cells that have fused with the original cancer cells. Stem cells is what spread cancer or what is called Metastasis.

There is the other situation that I have spoken here about and it is on our website or whitepaper.  MDR protein pumps.  MDR stands for Multi Drug Resistant protein pump.  All cells have them and MDR pumps are what help cells to be resistant to various drugs thus the name Multi Drug Resistant protein pump.  That is why traditional chemotherapy works sometimes and does not work sometimes OR better put does not kill all the cancer cells especially the cancer stem cells. And when that happens in traditional chemotherapy so cancer stem cells do not die and eventually the begin to spread the cancer again.

That is why our AdSana treatment works so well.  We temporarily disable the MDR protein pumps from working and so, even at a low 10% does of chemo, we kill all the cancer cells.  So you may ask if 10% works so well why don't you use a full dose.  Well because we don't have to so why cause the patient the terrible side effect of a full dose of chemo.

I hope that makes sense.  Another statement you might here when someone or a dog has surgery to remove a tumor is "I believe I got all the margins".  In layman terms that mean, I think I got all the cancer so none can spread.  Well a lot of times those cells are so microscopic that it is impossible to get them all.  That is why if right after that surgery the patient would get our treatment then we know for sure we got all the cancer stem cells and the cancer should not come back.

The new question has been born when I read previous posts. Were the such situations, when the cancer came back after your treatment?

That is a good question.  Not all of our treatments are the same.  And let me explain that.  A normal aggressive treatment for people would be one treatment a day for a total of 7 to 10 weeks.  For dogs three times a week for 4 to 6 weeks.  Now some people who may have to travel to a clinic cannot stay there for 7 to 10 weeks because of work and such.  That has happen to Dr. Tsang with some of his hospitals that use his treatment in China.  So they come for two weeks.  The kill the cancer stem cells but often time the short period cannot kill all of the original tumor.  So the original tumor with fuse with new stem cells and now new cancer stem cells are formed and it begins to spread.

So what is recommended for the patient is to come back every 6 months for another two week treatment.  And continue with this process every six months.  With this strategy, our treatment has taken a fatal disease and turned it into a chronic disease that just needs to be treated ever so often.

Gary

I hope this method of cancer treatment will help your father-in-law to defeat this disease. At least, there is a 90% chance for that, and this is truly high chance.

I'd even asked him to inform the community of this project about the treatment of his father-in-law. It will be a good example for those skeptics, who were here.
I am very grateful for Gary's positive attitude towards my concerns over the past few days. He has been very serious to help me in contacting Dr. Zeng. I also hope that more cancer patients will have the opportunity to receive better and more preferential treatment. It is also expected that more investors will participate in this project.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0

Gary

Gary

Gary

Pages:
Jump to: