Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭐️ [ANN] [STO] Cancer Treatment Proven Since '09 ⭐️ MINIMUM INVESTMENT ONLY $90 ⭐️ - page 65. (Read 8215 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 10
The problem with conventional cancer treatment is that it kills not only cancer cells, but also the patient. But you have a good idea to reduce the number of drugs at the same time with good efficiency.

I think that one of purposes of this method of cancer treatment is to minimalize the bad influence to patience's body. In fact, it is very close to cancer problem solving.

Hi ValeraGolyb,  That is one of key parts of our treatment is that we are taking away the affects to the other cells besides cancer cells. You see chemotherapy normally affects all cells.  But with the AdSana method we can give the treatment because of the drugs in a way that only effects the cancer cells.

This changes everything! So, from now chemotherapy is not dangerous for patience's health? It is incredible! In fact, it's price should be higher than classic method because of this.

Let me clarify that.  Chemotherapy is very very dangerous.  That is why the new USP<800> compliancy rules take affect for Veterinarian who use it.  Doctors already follow them.   Just putting it into a needle and injecting it into someone and doing that for months and years can affect the person injecting it. What I am saying is that because we use only 10% it is less harmful to the body and more harmful to the cancer cells.  But Chemotherapy is basically a poison of such. 
Despite the fact that chemotherapy is very unhealthy, it is in many cases powerless to defeat cancer and I know the cases of my friends when, after several years of recovery, the cancer reappeared on another organ.
copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 18
So, basically, you method is not harmful in comparison with classic methods of cancer treatment, right? I still think, that you can make the price higher. maybe, in several years.

Correct.  Raise the price of the SANA token.  For sure.  Raise the price of the treatment.  We want to keep it affordable for everyone.  We will still make a good profit for investors at the price we have it.

Gary
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
The problem with conventional cancer treatment is that it kills not only cancer cells, but also the patient. But you have a good idea to reduce the number of drugs at the same time with good efficiency.

I think that one of purposes of this method of cancer treatment is to minimalize the bad influence to patience's body. In fact, it is very close to cancer problem solving.

Hi ValeraGolyb,  That is one of key parts of our treatment is that we are taking away the affects to the other cells besides cancer cells. You see chemotherapy normally affects all cells.  But with the AdSana method we can give the treatment because of the drugs in a way that only effects the cancer cells.

This changes everything! So, from now chemotherapy is not dangerous for patience's health? It is incredible! In fact, it's price should be higher than classic method because of this.

Let me clarify that.  Chemotherapy is very very dangerous.  That is why the new USP<800> compliancy rules take affect for Veterinarian who use it.  Doctors already follow them.   Just putting it into a needle and injecting it into someone and doing that for months and years can affect the person injecting it. What I am saying is that because we use only 10% it is less harmful to the body and more harmful to the cancer cells.  But Chemotherapy is basically a poison of such. 

So, basically, you method is not harmful in comparison with classic methods of cancer treatment, right? I still think, that you can make the price higher. maybe, in several years.
copper member

Agree with you. As for me, if my dog would need this treatment, I would like to pay more for more efficient treatment that won't heard my pet.

Activity: 270

And we are prepared to pay that with a successful STO which means at least raising $10 Million USD.

And it is well worth it to spend that to be on the top tier security exchanges.

Listing is very important part of business development for sure. But, before listing you need to ensure token holders, they they will get more if they will not sell tokens.
Great strategy Kira but some people are going to sell no matter what and others will hold long term.  We just need to show them the advantages.  But we need some activity to the market on an exchange.  Exchanges make money in the transactions, so they like to see a lot of buying a selling.

In fact, traders do high volumes on exchanges. So, you need to learn how to attract them to trade your token.
To do this, you need to achieve all the goals on the road map. Then both investors and many traders on exchanges will be interested in the long-term.

How much time will take to achieve all goals? Years? They will need traders as soon as possible, but not in several years. If there will be enough investments, it would be good to hire some traders.
Everyone expects a big profit in a short time. We all know that this does not always happen, although in 2017 we observed similar things. But today, as practice shows, it is not possible to quickly and earn a lot from your investments. The market is very unstable. That's why I do not expect lightning fast money.

That because you are smart. But mostly people believe, that they will receive millions in a day. That's why they are not happy, when they don't get profits quickly.
copper member

Activity: 700
So do you have someone from bitcointalk invested in this STO at the moment? Where you will be listed, which exchange?
Activity: 1078
Merit: 251

And we are prepared to pay that with a successful STO which means at least raising $10 Million USD.

And it is well worth it to spend that to be on the top tier security exchanges.

Listing is very important part of business development for sure. But, before listing you need to ensure token holders, they they will get more if they will not sell tokens.
Great strategy Kira but some people are going to sell no matter what and others will hold long term.  We just need to show them the advantages.  But we need some activity to the market on an exchange.  Exchanges make money in the transactions, so they like to see a lot of buying a selling.

In fact, traders do high volumes on exchanges. So, you need to learn how to attract them to trade your token.
To do this, you need to achieve all the goals on the road map. Then both investors and many traders on exchanges will be interested in the long-term.

How much time will take to achieve all goals? Years? They will need traders as soon as possible, but not in several years. If there will be enough investments, it would be good to hire some traders.
Everyone expects a big profit in a short time. We all know that this does not always happen, although in 2017 we observed similar things. But today, as practice shows, it is not possible to quickly and earn a lot from your investments. The market is very unstable. That's why I do not expect lightning fast money.
Can this therapy method be used not only for dogs? I mean, cats or other animals. For cats it's also a rather common disease.

It will work for cats too, as CEO said. But they are not sure about other pet, such as parrots, hamsters, etc. But as for me, it is a question of a dose.
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1141
Can this therapy method be used not only for dogs? I mean, cats or other animals. For cats it's also a rather common disease.
Activity: 406
As far as I understood there are discussions about Cancar treatment
So what about competitors? what are advantages of Cancar treatment STO?

The main feature of this treatment method is that they can use only 10% of common doses. And it has 90% efficiency. There is no another method, that has at least same parameters.
I understand the effectiveness of this technique is confirmed by clinical studies? I am opposed to testing drugs on dogs (

This treatment is confirmed since 2009. People are treated with this method for 10 year. Now, they understood, that dogs need this treatment too.
It's great. I think in the future people will be able to defeat cancer. In the future, treating cancer will be as easy as flu.

I hope for it too, but I don't think it is possible. People need to have immunity to cancer, otherwise, people will always suffer from this disease.
Activity: 283
Merit: 10
As far as I understood there are discussions about Cancar treatment
So what about competitors? what are advantages of Cancar treatment STO?

The main feature of this treatment method is that they can use only 10% of common doses. And it has 90% efficiency. There is no another method, that has at least same parameters.
I understand the effectiveness of this technique is confirmed by clinical studies? I am opposed to testing drugs on dogs (

This treatment is confirmed since 2009. People are treated with this method for 10 year. Now, they understood, that dogs need this treatment too.
It's great. I think in the future people will be able to defeat cancer. In the future, treating cancer will be as easy as flu.
Adsana's has developed an effective and affordable Cancer Infusion Therapy that has shown to kill cancer cells and cancer stem cells in dogs and in humans. The Adsana Team intends to establish Treatment Centers bringing a low cost, highly effective treatment for cancer.

Correct. I see you've read the whitepaper of the project. So, how do you think is this project worth for investing? It is a 20% bonus event at the moment, by the way.

It is great time for investing, because it is pre-sale with 50% discount at the moment. In addition, the team start the 20% bonus event, so early investor will have even higher profit.
Activity: 431
W12 – Blockchain protocol
Adsana's has developed an effective and affordable Cancer Infusion Therapy that has shown to kill cancer cells and cancer stem cells in dogs and in humans. The Adsana Team intends to establish Treatment Centers bringing a low cost, highly effective treatment for cancer.

Correct. I see you've read the whitepaper of the project. So, how do you think is this project worth for investing? It is a 20% bonus event at the moment, by the way.

It is the most promising project for several years for sure. As for me, if someone is looking for projects to invest in, they must not pass though this one.
Activity: 322

Activity: 270
author=Anna_Petrova link=topic=5163883.msg52039799#msg52039799 date=1564764061

China, I find it interesting that China has heavy restrictions yet their are more cyrptocurrency owners and participants in ICO from China than anywhere else in the work

Also South Korea, Nepal, Bangladesh. Macedonia, Bolivia, Ecuador, Pakistan, Algeria, Morocco, Jordan and Antartica.

I misunderstand, why you quoted my message for this answer. I think this answer is to question about the list of restricted countries, right?
Activity: 406
But still, sometimes you can find an announcements where is no posts from developers at all, as well, as from community manager, because there is no community magager hired there.
Sometimes the community becomes so active that the need for community management disappears))
Although here I see a good community management and active community!

Somebody need to answer questions about the project or direct questions to developer and a team, right? This job can be done only by a team member or community manager.
Pages:
Jump to: