Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭐️ [ANN] [STO] Cancer Treatment Proven Since '09 ⭐️ MINIMUM INVESTMENT ONLY $90 ⭐️ - page 68. (Read 8215 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
And we are prepared to pay that with a successful STO which means at least raising $10 Million USD.

And it is well worth it to spend that to be on the top tier security exchanges.

Listing is very important part of business development for sure. But, before listing you need to ensure token holders, they they will get more if they will not sell tokens.
Activity: 431
W12 – Blockchain protocol
I never thought that the problem of cancer in dogs is so acute. Are there any bonuses for investors?
There is such a problem. My favorite bulldog died from cancer. I hope these medical developments will help not only animals. I think the project is worth supporting.

This will probably seem strange, but I have not heard at all that dogs are dying of cancer, for me this is news. I live in Russia and with us they mostly die of old age. But apparently in America this problem is really relevant. We have a lot of people who are susceptible to disease, or already get it, it sometimes becomes scary when you find out that so many people die of cancer every year. That is why I immediately drew attention to this project and realized its benefits.

There are no so many people in Russia and other post soviet countires, who will spend about $10k for the treatment for their dogs. Moreover, there are so many homeless dogs, so noone can tell from what they are dying.

Yes, you’re right, we have a lot of homeless dogs and, unfortunately, we don’t even want to treat people, and nobody cares about dogs.

Adsana is a great project, which purpose is to help dogs. This is the reason why I like this project, and why I'm thinking how I can support it.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
I never thought that the problem of cancer in dogs is so acute. Are there any bonuses for investors?
There is such a problem. My favorite bulldog died from cancer. I hope these medical developments will help not only animals. I think the project is worth supporting.

This will probably seem strange, but I have not heard at all that dogs are dying of cancer, for me this is news. I live in Russia and with us they mostly die of old age. But apparently in America this problem is really relevant. We have a lot of people who are susceptible to disease, or already get it, it sometimes becomes scary when you find out that so many people die of cancer every year. That is why I immediately drew attention to this project and realized its benefits.

There are no so many people in Russia and other post soviet countires, who will spend about $10k for the treatment for their dogs. Moreover, there are so many homeless dogs, so noone can tell from what they are dying.

Yes, you’re right, we have a lot of homeless dogs and, unfortunately, we don’t even want to treat people, and nobody cares about dogs.
Activity: 359
I like the way you answer to all of the questions of supporters. Also your policy regarding exchanges and liquidity is attractive for me.

It is really very important when the team speak with project's community, but I want to say, that this team answers very professional. This is important too.
Activity: 322
Multiple Comment and Responses

I see several top exchanges in this list, but I doubt, that they will negotiate listing with those exchanges - it's too expensive.

We know it is going to be expensive. It could be as high as $250,000 to $500,000 for some of the top one.  

It is all part of the business of giving full liquidity to investors.

And we are prepared to pay that with a successful STO which means at least raising $10 Million USD.

Gary

User 'garyn' has not chosen to allow messages from newbies. You should post in their relevant thread to remind them to enable this setting.
Hello, thank you very much for your reply. I need the contact information of Dr. Zeng in China. I have a lung cancer patient here who needs proper treatment. My contact information is [email protected]

Sorry I forgot about that.  I have change it to received PM's from Newbies.  You can all send the info to [email protected].

The price for listing on top exchanges can be much more higher, especially, when we are talking about security token, that can be listed only on valid exchanges.

I've heard about $2,000,000 for listing on Binance, but CEO of Binance told, that it wasn't true, and they don't take money for listing at all. Grin

That's interesting. How do you think, how much are developers of Adsana ready to spend on listing in case they will raise a hard cap?
Activity: 476

I see several top exchanges in this list, but I doubt, that they will negotiate listing with those exchanges - it's too expensive.

We know it is going to be expensive. It could be as high as $250,000 to $500,000 for some of the top one.  

Gary

User 'garyn' has not chosen to allow messages from newbies. You should post in their relevant thread to remind them to enable this setting.
Hello, thank you very much for your reply. I need the contact information of Dr. Zeng in China. I have a lung cancer patient here who needs proper treatment. My contact information is [email protected]

Sorry I forgot about that.  I have change it to received PM's from Newbies.  You can all send the info to [email protected].

The price for listing on top exchanges can be much more higher, especially, when we are talking about security token, that can be listed only on valid exchanges.

I've heard about $2,000,000 for listing on Binance, but CEO of Binance told, that it wasn't true, and they don't take money for listing at all. Grin

Gary

Multiple Comments and Response

So, the dog that is treated, will be in the clinic all the time of the treatment's period? How low is that? May owners visit their pets?

The time per treatment is only 90 minutes. So the owner will wait in waiting room.  This is very common with cancer treatments.

So, after those 90 minutes the owner can take the dog to another clinic to do tests in order to find out, what exact drugs was used, right?

That would be a very expensive test and they would find traces of the chemo drugs and that is about it.  The other drug would most likely be completely out of the dogs system.  It is fast acting and has a half life of about 30 to 45 minutes.

But why would the owner do this?  Would they be wanting to steal the treatment?  And do what with it?  Are they going to go to another Vet or Dr and tell them that their dog had a treatment, they took their dog afterward to figure out what the treatment is and now they want to what sell it to them or start a clinic themselves.  

I think they would have a tough time with no background on the drug that they the stole.  Plus we have the inventor.  So if there are other companies with the treatment, who do you think they are going to go to? The clinic that if something needs to be changes or adjusted they have the inventor making that decision or the other one with no history or background on the treatment.

NOTE: And finally with 25% of 89 million dogs in the US getting cancer, even if AdSana had 100 clinics in the US we could not make a dent in that many cases of cancer.  Bottom line is we will always have enough patients because we have the inventor on our team no matter who else finds out the treatment and starts their own clinic.

Like I said we are going to give our investors a chance to get a good ROI on their money and then we are going to start licensing out the treatment to other Veterinarians.  So they get to help the dogs and we get a ongoing licensing fee.  The advantage for them instead of just doing it themselves is if they are licensed through us they will be listed on our website and mobile app.  Patients will be able use the prepaid treatment credits, 20% discount and we will certify them as a registered licensed user of our treatment.

People will go to them before they go to any other clinic that is using the treatment but not licensed.

Gary

There are so many theives in this world. Do you really think there won't be any person, who won't want to steal your treatment in order to say, that they had founded it first, for example.
Activity: 700
I like the way you answer to all of the questions of supporters. Also your policy regarding exchanges and liquidity is attractive for me.
copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 18
Thank you. The mail has already happened and I look forward to your reply.

Thank you. I received it and have responded back.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0

Gary

Thank you. The mail has already happened and I look forward to your reply.

copper member
copper member

Gary

I believe that there are going to be both long term and short term holders/sellers of the SANA token.  Short term sellers, especially if after the 90 day hold period for International investors and the 12 month hold for US Accredited Investors, they see the price of the tokens being around $.50 USD.  That is a 500% ROI for those who purchased it at the $.10 USD.  So they will sell. Some.  Others if they see that grow on the price and the company will hold for a much higher long term capital gains.

Often, there are very big problems when a project is listed on an exchange that is not in top list. In this case, many people sell their tokens for any price, and than many projects can't recorver it for a long time.

Well, usually, those people, who sell tokens in any price are bounty hunters, and those projects issue utility token, not security one. That's why I don't think it can be a problem for AdSana.

I saw the answer of garyn, that they are in negotiations with several exchanges, that can list security tokens. I wonder what exact exchanges can list security token?

To see all exchanges, that can list security tokens, you can follow this link. https://token.security/stn/article/directory/security-token-exchanges-the-complete-list/

As for me, I'm interesting with what exchanges Adsana has negotiations.

copper member

So, the dog that is treated, will be in the clinic all the time of the treatment's period? How low is that? May owners visit their pets?

The time per treatment is only 90 minutes. So the owner will wait in waiting room.  This is very common with cancer treatments.

So, after those 90 minutes the owner can take the dog to another clinic to do tests in order to find out, what exact drugs was used, right?

That would be a very expensive test and they would find traces of the chemo drugs and that is about it.  The other drug would most likely be completely out of the dogs system.  It is fast acting and has a half life of about 30 to 45 minutes.

But why would the owner do this?  Would they be wanting to steal the treatment?  And do what with it?  Are they going to go to another Vet or Dr and tell them that their dog had a treatment, they took their dog afterward to figure out what the treatment is and now they want to what sell it to them or start a clinic themselves.  

I think they would have a tough time with no background on the drug that they the stole.  Plus we have the inventor.  So if there are other companies with the treatment, who do you think they are going to go to? The clinic that if something needs to be changes or adjusted they have the inventor making that decision or the other one with no history or background on the treatment.

NOTE: And finally with 25% of 89 million dogs in the US getting cancer, even if AdSana had 100 clinics in the US we could not make a dent in that many cases of cancer.  Bottom line is we will always have enough patients because we have the inventor on our team no matter who else finds out the treatment and starts their own clinic.

Like I said we are going to give our investors a chance to get a good ROI on their money and then we are going to start licensing out the treatment to other Veterinarians.  So they get to help the dogs and we get a ongoing licensing fee.  The advantage for them instead of just doing it themselves is if they are licensed through us they will be listed on our website and mobile app.  Patients will be able use the prepaid treatment credits, 20% discount and we will certify them as a registered licensed user of our treatment.

People will go to them before they go to any other clinic that is using the treatment but not licensed.

Gary
Can 26 hospitals in China tell their names in detail? I happen to have a patient with lung adenocarcinoma metastasis who is now seeking the right treatment. It's not convenient to disclose or trust me personally. I will continue to pay attention to your project. I used to be a doctor. If your project is real and reliable, it's also the good news for patients. It's a good project for block chain investors. Thank you!

If you PM me with your friends contact info, I can contact Dr. Tsang to see about getting him treated in China.  They would have to sign a NDA.  And of course travel to China.

Gary

copper member
Can 26 hospitals in China tell their names in detail? I happen to have a patient with lung adenocarcinoma metastasis who is now seeking the right treatment. It's not convenient to disclose or trust me personally. I will continue to pay attention to your project. I used to be a doctor. If your project is real and reliable, it's also the good news for patients. It's a good project for block chain investors. Thank you!

If you PM me with your friends contact info, I can contact Dr. Tsang to see about getting him treated in China.  They would have to sign a NDA.  And of course travel to China.

Gary
Pages:
Jump to: