Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Storj - Decentralized Storage - page 68. (Read 389756 times)

legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017
Can anyone summarise in short, how does storj compare to sia? https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-sia-decentralized-storage-1060294
Just considering if I should get some @ Poloniex.

Is that some anon fork scam ?   Comparing a well funded project with some premine scam ? lol give me a break..
Activity: 281
Merit: 250
Can anyone summarise in short, how does storj compare to sia? https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-sia-decentralized-storage-1060294
Just considering if I should get some @ Poloniex.
Activity: 191
Merit: 100
Back to 1M$ market cap, what's going on Storj?

How close is Storj to being ready to host decentralised storage-related applications?
http://blog.storj.io/post/118706366258/driveshare-test-group-b-plan

Appreciate the heads up, as I'm new to Storj forum. Realise you're going into a lot of unchartered new territory, so estimating can be difficult, but how long roughly do you think it is before Storj is ready, at least alpha or beta wise, to support decentralised applications?

We are approaching our Test Group B Beta in about 2 months. We believe that Test Group C will last less than expected as most of the requirements to go live will be tested starting in Group B.
But giving out an estimate is really hard, things may go wrong during Group B or even C and we may have to go back to the drawing board for some of the components.
So even a rough estimate is hard to give seen the delicate nature of software development where an issue could delay deadlines extensively.
Nevertheless the team is committed and hard at work to get to the launch as soon as we possibly can.
Activity: 280

How close is Storj to being ready to host decentralised storage-related applications?

Appreciate the heads up, as I'm new to Storj forum. Realise you're going into a lot of unchartered new territory, so estimating can be difficult, but how long roughly do you think it is before Storj is ready, at least alpha or beta wise, to support decentralised applications?
legendary
Activity: 1094
Merit: 1006
May 14, 2015, 02:51:36 PM
Probably ShapeShift, and a few other things we have going on.
legendary
May 14, 2015, 02:51:12 PM

Activity: 280
May 14, 2015, 05:53:22 AM

legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
May 13, 2015, 07:00:46 AM
donator
Activity: 2352
Merit: 1060
between a rock and a block!
May 12, 2015, 03:26:33 PM
ShapeShift.io has added Storjcoin X to their instant digital asset exchange. Buy or sell SJCX instantly with Bitcoin and 30+ digital assets. No account needed.

Excellent! Glad to see sjcx added to another exchange.  Hopefully this increases overall volume
Activity: 448
Merit: 252
Follow us on our new account ShapeShift.com
May 12, 2015, 02:10:53 PM
ShapeShift.io has added Storjcoin X to their instant digital asset exchange. Buy or sell SJCX instantly with Bitcoin and 30+ digital assets. No account needed.

May 10, 2015, 11:33:28 PM
cloud storage solutions are the future , so I am interested on this.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
May 10, 2015, 11:23:28 PM
We will soon be announcing the plan for Test Group B, stay tuned and read our next newsletter  Smiley

Oye...I haven't really had as much time as I would have liked to follow any project closely here with real life concerns and was waiting for an email.  I was part of the crowd sale - is Test Group B already open?
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000
May 10, 2015, 08:45:12 PM
Seriously no response to this?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.11077001
May 10, 2015, 06:42:48 PM
If I buy 10000 scjx today from bittrex  I be able to participate in test group C right? Are there any test group B here? How is this going for you? I would like some honest reviews. Thank you!
That's a yes on the 10K SJCX group C question...

i will start to consider to do it too, i was reading a little bit about this coin and for me looks really good.

atm i just subscribe at your webpage email, just to received news about this coint, looks promising.

i think that is a nice dea what you have here, keep up the good job! i will take a look at this thread time to time too Wink

We will soon be announcing the plan for Test Group B, stay tuned and read our next newsletter  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1401
Merit: 1008
northern exposure
May 10, 2015, 01:09:19 PM
If I buy 10000 scjx today from bittrex  I be able to participate in test group C right? Are there any test group B here? How is this going for you? I would like some honest reviews. Thank you!

i will start to consider to do it too, i was reading a little bit about this coin and for me looks really good.

atm i just subscribe at your webpage email, just to received news about this coint, looks promising.

i think that is a nice dea what you have here, keep up the good job! i will take a look at this thread time to time too Wink
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
April 24, 2015, 03:41:49 AM

Thank you.

Anyone in the test group B here? How it is going please give use some inside. Is the system running and productive? Thanks!
donator
Activity: 2352
Merit: 1060
between a rock and a block!
April 23, 2015, 05:47:27 PM
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
April 22, 2015, 11:57:32 AM
If I buy 10000 scjx today from bittrex  I be able to participate in test group C right? Are there any test group B here? How is this going for you? I would like some honest reviews. Thank you!
legendary
April 22, 2015, 12:54:50 AM
Hey StorJ what's up? Been a while since we have not been hearing of you, any new info on the beta testing?
Any given ETA?

Cheers
Need to send an email update soon. Test B Plan is out in the Slack chat. have Inside Bitcoin NYC, London Event, then Collision in Vegas. I'm working on a payment lib now, so thats probably the next update you will get after the Test Group B plan goes out.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
April 18, 2015, 11:50:50 AM
Hey StorJ what's up? Been a while since we have not been hearing of you, any new info on the beta testing?
Any given ETA?

Cheers
Pages:
Jump to: