Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Storj - Decentralized Storage - page 98. (Read 389756 times)

Activity: 101
Merit: 10
August 19, 2014, 12:10:45 AM
storj crowdsale has completed:

909.81418472 BTC raised!
Activity: 101
August 18, 2014, 11:29:10 PM
The clock says ~30 minutes left on storj.io/crowdsale.html

It is currently ~30 minutes to 23:59 EDT

It is accurate.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
August 18, 2014, 10:49:30 PM
The timer on the website was for the wrong timezone, so we had to readjust it. It ends at 23:59 EST tonight which it always has been. We apologize for the confusion.

Is it correct now?

The website says "END: ABOUT AN HOUR FROM NOW" but http://www.timeanddate.com/ says it is currently "Monday, 18 August 2014, 21:46:58 EST", that should be more than two hours?

Activity: 476
August 18, 2014, 09:05:55 PM

Can someone answer this please:

If I invest in the crowdfund, and have to use counterwallet (which I hate as it has zero cvolume) - will i be able to withdraw my Storj to another exchange later or is it stuck on there?

There has been discussion stating that at least 3 other exchanges have expressed interest in listing SJCX

That is great news. Threw .5 at it, received my coins and eagerly awaiting to try farming Smiley
Activity: 87
August 18, 2014, 07:15:04 PM

If I invest in the crowdfund, and have to use counterwallet (which I hate as it has zero cvolume) - will i be able to withdraw my Storj to another exchange later or is it stuck on there?

There has been discussion stating that at least 3 other exchanges have expressed interest in listing SJCX
Activity: 476
August 18, 2014, 07:11:24 PM

Activity: 78
August 18, 2014, 07:04:20 PM
What is the difference in use case between 1 BTC or 2 BTC. What more will I be able to do? Not sure I understand how this works.
For both, you will receive early access to Metadisk and DriveShare. The main difference is with 2 BTC as opposed to 1, you get twice as many SJCX.

Which in turn allow me to lend more space ? Is that it ?
You can lend as much space as you would like -- having more or less SJCX does not impact how much space you can rent out.
Activity: 324
August 18, 2014, 07:02:43 PM
What is the difference in use case between 1 BTC or 2 BTC. What more will I be able to do? Not sure I understand how this works.
For both, you will receive early access to Metadisk and DriveShare. The main difference is with 2 BTC as opposed to 1, you get twice as many SJCX.

Which in turn allow me to lend more space ? Is that it ?
August 18, 2014, 06:37:51 PM
Activity: 324
August 18, 2014, 06:27:41 PM
Activity: 809
Merit: 1002
August 18, 2014, 06:24:00 PM
Dev why did the cutoff for the IPO go from less than 3 hours to less than 7 hours. Can you please explain?

Yes I also wonder about this, if communication is going to be like this the whole time we better prepare. This is just bad courtesy.

Expect explaination.
The conditions of the crowdsale have been on the web site for about a month now. If you haven't seen it, the web site address is

storj.io

Im just stating that I want an explaination why the crowdsale suddenly increased with 4 hours, without any notification
The timer on the website was for the wrong timezone, so we had to readjust it. It ends at 23:59 EST tonight which it always has been. We apologize for the confusion.
Ok, I understand that the crowdsale is going quick on the last minute Smiley
August 18, 2014, 06:14:00 PM
Dev why did the cutoff for the IPO go from less than 3 hours to less than 7 hours. Can you please explain?

Yes I also wonder about this, if communication is going to be like this the whole time we better prepare. This is just bad courtesy.

Expect explaination.
The conditions of the crowdsale have been on the web site for about a month now. If you haven't seen it, the web site address is

storj.io

Im just stating that I want an explaination why the crowdsale suddenly increased with 4 hours, without any notification
August 18, 2014, 06:09:32 PM

Expect explaination.

storj.io

August 18, 2014, 06:07:18 PM
how i this different from maidsafe?Huh??
MaidSafe and Storj are trying to solve the same thing but in different ways. That being said, Storj and MaidSafe plan on some integration between one another.
Activity: 249
August 18, 2014, 06:05:37 PM

Expect explaination.

storj.io
Activity: 98
@AltcoinAdam
August 18, 2014, 05:57:38 PM

Expect explaination.

explain expectations.
August 18, 2014, 05:49:20 PM

Expect explaination.
Activity: 128
Merit: 100
August 18, 2014, 05:38:49 PM
does anyone know the market cap of this coin?
Activity: 98
@AltcoinAdam
August 18, 2014, 05:36:54 PM
how i this different from maidsafe?Huh??
August 18, 2014, 05:30:18 PM
i'm trying to find these details on your thread maybe someone could help me with my search. max coins? ipo price? max coins on offer at ipo? are you on a exchange yet?

http://storj.io/crowdsale.html

500 mil. Coins
38,500 SJCX per Bitcoin.
no exchange atm

huh 38500 sats each for 500million coins. when is the crowd sale going to end
The crowdsale ends at 23:59 EST tonight. In other words, six and half hours from now.
Pages:
Jump to: