Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Storjcoin X (SJCX) - A Coin for Decentralized Cloud Storage - page 2. (Read 400953 times)

Activity: 1246
Merit: 708
Why this topic not closed? Storjcoin X swapped into Storj on ETH chain, right?
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
From Storj Telegram, this may be one of the last opportunities to convert SJCX to STORJ.

SJCX to STORJ Conversion Update

Several months ago, we informed the Storj community that we would end SJCX to STORJ conversions on November 29 - a deadline that was extended several times to meet the needs of token holders. We’ve received a few requests from individuals who were unable to convert their tokens for various reasons in spite of the ample time allotment. Our team is working with these token holders to convert their SJCX tokens to the new ERC20 STORJ tokens.  

If you have SJCX tokens to convert, please reach out to the Storj Labs team at [email protected] for further instruction.

HELP please...

On November 29th, I followed the exact protocol provided to swap my SJCX from my Poloniex account
in STORJ...

I am just realizing (I did not check before), but I NEVER have been credited with the STORJ.

What should I do?

Here is the info I have about the transaction:

Txid: b651e9584e636c52a8124f86f87685718f323cc16b78008cb9f9e9e0bb3b8629

A chance I did not have a lot.. but those are my coins and I would not appreciate to have lost them

So, hope you will be able to help successfully ;-)

It would be appreciated to get an answer from support.

I see now different posts regarding the swap and no reply from dev team.

I don't think this is really normal.

In my case, I followed closely the provided doc to make the swap....
Apparently, something did not work tho...

PLEASE HELP

I am really really not impressed by the LACK OF SUPPORT and care from the dev team.

I have got stolen ALL BY SJCX coins during the conversion (using the exact protocol provided on official page)
and nobody from dev team has been willing to show up !

This is why so many projects in the crypto industry have bad reviews and lots of bad comments on BTCtalk...
holders and supporters are often on their own, facing loss, beeing stolen coins .....

no leadership what so ever

You need to email [email protected] with your transaction IDs and they'll sort it out.

Many like you had issues that have been resolved. Need to be patient.
Activity: 746
Merit: 500
From Storj Telegram, this may be one of the last opportunities to convert SJCX to STORJ.

Several months ago, we informed the Storj community that we would end SJCX to STORJ conversions on November 29 - a deadline that was extended several times to meet the needs of token holders. We’ve received a few requests from individuals who were unable to convert their tokens for various reasons in spite of the ample time allotment. Our team is working with these token holders to convert their SJCX tokens to the new ERC20 STORJ tokens.  

If you have SJCX tokens to convert, please reach out to the Storj Labs team at [email protected] for further instruction.

HELP please...

On November 29th, I followed the exact protocol provided to swap my SJCX from my Poloniex account
in STORJ...

I am just realizing (I did not check before), but I NEVER have been credited with the STORJ.

What should I do?

A chance I did not have a lot.. but those are my coins and I would not appreciate to have lost them

PLEASE HELP

I am really really not impressed by the LACK OF SUPPORT and care from the dev team.

I have got stolen ALL BY SJCX coins during the conversion (using the exact protocol provided on official page)
and nobody from dev team has been willing to show up !

This is why so many projects in the crypto industry have bad reviews and lots of bad comments on BTCtalk...
holders and supporters are often on their own, facing loss, beeing stolen coins .....

no leadership what so ever
Activity: 364
Merit: 19

So how big is the wallet size....are files actually stored on to the blockchain?

100% redundancy in each wallet?
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
EVOS
where can I read about bounty?

Not posted yet, but plans to release details about it in the next few weeks.
It is good that the plans are. I will watch it.

HELP please...

in STORJ...

What should I do?

PLEASE HELP
Activity: 42
Merit: 0

Hi, just checking that this is till the case. I have a few (nowhere near as many as I'd like!) SJCX coins to convert as well. Didn't realise I needed to convert until today, STORJ was something I bought into a long time ago.
Activity: 270
Merit: 10
Storjcoin advocates that developers should not rule coins. I like the concept that we should do something equal and believe you have the future.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Thanks for helping me to convert my tokens, from support of STORJ.

HELP please...

in STORJ...

What should I do?

Activity: 729

Not posted yet, but plans to release details about it in the next few weeks.
Activity: 52
Activity: 56
What do you want to gain with your project? What are the real goals you want to reach in case of succeed?
Activity: 126
At one point in time i see that the price of the token reached to 1.7$ and now trading around 0.35$, so what made the bump and what made the price to 0.35$ (other than dump for profits) now?
Activity: 15
Hello guys.

I know I'm late to the celebration (the STORJ converter seems to be closed for just one week from now on).

Is there anything I can do about it since I have more than 12,000 SJCX? I know that I can try to sell them out on Zaif and Counterparty, but are there any other options?

Thanks.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 708
I would  like to ask how profitable is StorjSharing now?
 I am going to  start it again, but I am thinking about making  a farm so it should be at least such profitable to cover my costs (fiber optic, disks etc.)
Activity: 190
★ BitClave ICO. Join NOW ★
Wow. So much good news about this project.

And is there any real use cases of STORJ?

Simple, Storj is one of the few projects that actually has a working product,

it is normal other projects in the space and outside want to use their storage  Smiley

Indeed. I even regret to even have answered this clown. Storj is at the forefront of crypto.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

Simple, Storj is one of the few projects that actually has a working product,

it is normal other projects in the space and outside want to use their storage  Smiley
Activity: 190
★ BitClave ICO. Join NOW ★

Dude go home. Why do you even spam this thread with your stuff? Storj is one of the projects being closest to delivering real world use cases.
Activity: 56

Pages:
Jump to: