Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] STORM Token: Earn Free Cryptocurrency[ICO] - page 19. (Read 59048 times)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
STORM token projects have a in the future with very nice because the price this token more increasing. this token must be registered on a proper exchange place such as Bittrex, hitbtc or poloniex. I am very glad that I have participated in this projects. really very interesting projects.
Activity: 51
Its true that Bitcoin lead the other coins as well....when the Btc price fall the other coin also fall...But some times good coins hold their price as well....
Storm is a good coin...but when the Btc price fall the Storm price also fall....
Activity: 1526
Merit: 255
I hope that the price STORM will rise in may or June. This will be the perfect time for the pump. And Ethereum will rise in price.
Yes we all hope like that, I'm glad because some of today STORM prices keep rising and it seems before June the price will reach at least $ 1. Keep for long term is very profitable, and I hope STORM also give a surprise for STORM investors.

I'm not so optimistic as you are. Wink But i think the price around 0.3$ is quite real! Progress in the development, strong marketing and bull market will do their job. Cool
We wait and be patient, many things that can affect and of course the biggest is bitcoin prices continue to rise, if the price drop then automatically the price of other coins including STORM also drop.
Activity: 88
Weaklings are getting washed out from markets by dead prices. This will always make market healthier in return.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
https://eloncity.io/
I hope that the price STORM will rise in may or June. This will be the perfect time for the pump. And Ethereum will rise in price.
Yes we all hope like that, I'm glad because some of today STORM prices keep rising and it seems before June the price will reach at least $ 1. Keep for long term is very profitable, and I hope STORM also give a surprise for STORM investors.

I'm not so optimistic as you are. Wink But i think the price around 0.3$ is quite real! Progress in the development, strong marketing and bull market will do their job. Cool
Even in a bad situation, the price of STORM tokens is very high.
3.25x USD
2.71x ETH
6.85x BTC
But I'm waiting for a strong pump.

If we compare with ATH it is quite low right now, but still good to be on top of 100 as marketcap.
same here mate, am also waiting for a strong pump
To Atleast $0.50 cent, I believe it won't take long time to get there 
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
https://www.soar.earth/
Even in a bad situation, the price of STORM tokens is very high.
3.25x USD
2.71x ETH
6.85x BTC
But I'm waiting for a strong pump.

If we compare with ATH it is quite low right now, but still good to be on top of 100 as marketcap.
same here mate, am also waiting for a strong pump
To Atleast $0.50 cent, I believe it won't take long time to get there 
Activity: 430
Merit: 100
Why is there a Storm token? If I can be paid in Btc or Eth, why would I buy STORM token if I'm going to convert anyway.

A question will eliminate almost a large number of existing coins. You do not care about all altcoin, if you just need payment, just BTC and ETH is enough.
The initiator of the project likes to make an exclusive token of his own to develop. It's not hard to understand.
Activity: 1590
Merit: 501
Why is there a Storm token? If I can be paid in Btc or Eth, why would I buy STORM token if I'm going to convert anyway.

A question will eliminate almost a large number of existing coins. You do not care about all altcoin, if you just need payment, just BTC and ETH is enough.
Activity: 76
The issue of unresolved ticket is still around after a long of complain. Bittrex does not look to be what it was, however, getting listed there is still an advantage for increase in value'. team should be appeal to bittrex to resolve all issue and employ more hands to improve service if need demands Smiley Smiley Smiley
copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
I think storm will establish being the pioneer of freelancing and micro tasks to get crypto
Activity: 1590
Merit: 501
Dates of Upcoming Storm Drops:

1.June 7th, 2018
2.December 7th, 2018
3.June 7th, 2019
4.December 7th, 2019

The longer the duration of the holding period, the more STORM Tokens you will receive in the upcoming Storm Drops.
Only for investors + storm players (bounty hunters will be ignored).
And what is the reason for the price drop? Will tokens be unlocked on these dates? Or is there another reason?
He does not have to say prices will drop, it looks like a reward program for investors and storm players. The price is likely to increase as people buy to get more STORM.
Activity: 350
Merit: 101
Your professional profile on the blockchain
Storm turn everyday?? Just moved from 400 sats to 600 sats.When people tru to diminish utility tokens I use Storm as a proof of concept for a successful utility token.
This is was just a common pump. The market of alts is coming back, it is green. But the project is really interesting. HOLDing some thousands of tokens since ICO.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
https://www.soar.earth/

1.June 7th, 2018
2.December 7th, 2018
3.June 7th, 2019
4.December 7th, 2019

The longer the duration of the holding period, the more STORM Tokens you will receive in the upcoming Storm Drops.
And what is the reason for the price drop? Will tokens be unlocked on these dates? Or is there another reason?
Activity: 240
Merit: 110
World's Most Innovative Invoice Lending Platform

1.June 7th, 2018
2.December 7th, 2018
3.June 7th, 2019
4.December 7th, 2019

Good news for all STORM investors, I'll hold as long as possible and I'm optimistic that the future of STORM is very convincing, I wonder if there's anything we need to do to get STORM airdrops or automatically?
there is no doubt to do a hold storm until the price is good. although this will take a long time until the storm can touch the price of $ 0.5 but at least this project has shown a good prospect. for airdrop is very unfortunate because bounty hunter will be ignore (hopefully there is a change for the bounty hunter who do hold storm Smiley)

1.June 7th, 2018
2.December 7th, 2018
3.June 7th, 2019
4.December 7th, 2019

Good news for all STORM investors, I'll hold as long as possible and I'm optimistic that the future of STORM is very convincing, I wonder if there's anything we need to do to get STORM airdrops or automatically?
Activity: 826
Merit: 251

1.June 7th, 2018
2.December 7th, 2018
3.June 7th, 2019
4.December 7th, 2019

Soon, they will release a web tool which will enable all STORM token buyers and Storm Players to determine their Storm Drop eligibility by entering their wallet address.
As the first token drop will be in June 2018 this tool should be released by May or even earlier.
Activity: 784
Storm turn everyday?? Just moved from 400 sats to 600 sats.When people tru to diminish utility tokens I use Storm as a proof of concept for a successful utility token.
Activity: 55
 I have only two.For I do not know how to join in some of the bounties.Do not know how to trade also.But still learning to have other altcoins too.Just having bitcoin and ether.
Pages:
Jump to: