Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] STORM Token: Earn Free Cryptocurrency[ICO] - page 21. (Read 59048 times)

Activity: 291
Merit: 12
I'm participate in bounty company by Storm and get good rewards for the videos! I think its good project, but now price on cryptocurrency market not good, waiting summer!
Comes summer very fast! I hope for you as I hope for me that the price will soon rise. The project does not seem abandoned and I think the developers will surprise us.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 121
I'm participate in bounty company by Storm and get good rewards for the videos! I think its good project, but now price on cryptocurrency market not good, waiting summer!
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I purchased STORM token recently...Hope I will get much profit later this year...Any body can buy this token
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
https://www.soar.earth/
With the incoming launch of Storm Play for iOS, we will also be making exciting new partnerships to continue adding new and unique offers… stay tuned for VR!
https://twitter.com/Storm_Token/status/981601684458647552

That's good, especially exiticing new partnerships. Those partnerhips can bring tons of users to the platform.
I waited a long time for an important move by the team. And I think that's what will increase the value of the project and the token.
I think that's what counts, a move by the developers team. And listing is important, but the team's actions are the ones that matter.

Listing on the  exchanges will have no impact on prices. We need good news from the developers of the project.
With the incoming launch of Storm Play for iOS, we will also be making exciting new partnerships to continue adding new and unique offers… stay tuned for VR!

That's good, especially exiticing new partnerships. Those partnerhips can bring tons of users to the platform.
I waited a long time for an important move by the team. And I think that's what will increase the value of the project and the token.
I think that's what counts, a move by the developers team. And listing is important, but the team's actions are the ones that matter.

Activity: 11

Good luck with your project!And what is the maximum amount limit?
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
Bad thing about large buys driving price down, too much sell pressure from people who think its dropping maybe
Activity: 13

this project provides  very complete information, and made good progress, your development is very good, I am really want very much to join this project, first I'll bookmark, and find out more, hopefully walk very well.
Activity: 868
Merit: 502
I don't think so, some pump and dump scheme is happening on the underground.

Check some telegram they are doing it.

I think some are talking about the "adding new exchange" pumps and the dumps after that pump storm.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
https://www.soar.earth/

Activity: 1274
Merit: 264
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
I don't think so, some pump and dump scheme is happening on the underground.

Check some telegram they are doing it.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
this crypto actually is a good project, it has a structured plan that seems to be working virtually
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1001
StormX is changing the way Freelancers work. Earn anywhere, any time on any device. is it true
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
i am at a loss right now bought in a 750 sat how long until i could get my money back?

you have nothing to lose to buy stormtoken, because this project is very promising. looking at a very large volume of trade I think it is not wrong to patiently hold this coin in a long time. although I also can not wait for storm prices to skyrocket again Smiley

Hope that will happen but I don't know what will happen after airdrop, if the holders will sell or keep holding?
Activity: 1162
Merit: 752
Rollbit - Crypto Futures
i am at a loss right now bought in a 750 sat how long until i could get my money back?

you have nothing to lose to buy stormtoken, because this project is very promising. looking at a very large volume of trade I think it is not wrong to patiently hold this coin in a long time. although I also can not wait for storm prices to skyrocket again Smiley
Activity: 868
Merit: 502
No other coin has crossed  250% in one day. so lets all hpope the whales come out again and make us rich

If this project will become dump/pump toy it won't work. Hope we will see natural demand to the tokens.
Activity: 653
Merit: 11
Now is the time to buy while it is very low...
ONE DAY THIS WILL BE YUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGEEE
Amen! I hope this happens.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
No other coin has crossed  250% in one day. so lets all hpope the whales come out again and make us rich
Activity: 2422
Merit: 264
I strongly regret, that not sold their tokens on peak of prices. I thought the price would continue to rise, but I was wrong. I wonder when the pump starts now.
Do not worry! Prices for coins are still growing, you need to wait for a pause. Now everything has fallen because of the fall of bitcoin. Let's wait for growth.

Yep, all altcoin prices crash because Bitcoin also crashes.
But the Storm has been on the right track and if market conditions improve, the Storm will soon explode.

patient,hold...hold...and....BOOM Cool
Pages:
Jump to: