Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] STORM Token: Earn Free Cryptocurrency[ICO] - page 22. (Read 59048 times)

Activity: 1092
Merit: 511
https://twitter.com/Storm_Token/status/982391553812348928
[ALERT]
It has come to our attention that there is a growing number of scams representing themselves as Storm Token on social media. Reminder that we'll never ask you for ETH, and any Telegram airdrop bots have NO affiliation with Storm. Stay safe!
Activity: 1590
Merit: 501
I strongly regret, that not sold their tokens on peak of prices. I thought the price would continue to rise, but I was wrong. I wonder when the pump starts now.
Do not worry! Prices for coins are still growing, you need to wait for a pause. Now everything has fallen because of the fall of bitcoin. Let's wait for growth.

I also plan to sell STORM when the price reaches $ 0.06 but like you i want to wait for the price increase. It is wrong but okay because I can wait again.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
I don't focus on pumps, I focus on good position on a good project, price just comes with it
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
I strongly regret, that not sold their tokens on peak of prices. I thought the price would continue to rise, but I was wrong. I wonder when the pump starts now.
Do not worry! Prices for coins are still growing, you need to wait for a pause. Now everything has fallen because of the fall of bitcoin. Let's wait for growth.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
i am at a loss right now bought in a 750 sat how long until i could get my money back?
Activity: 994
Merit: 101
I'm still optimistic with STORM, as long as there are teams that hard work then I am never doubt to hold STORM for as long as possible.
Activity: 868
Merit: 502
With the incoming launch of Storm Play for iOS, we will also be making exciting new partnerships to continue adding new and unique offers… stay tuned for VR!
https://twitter.com/Storm_Token/status/981601684458647552

That's good, especially exiticing new partnerships. Those partnerhips can bring tons of users to the platform.
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064
Juicin' crypto
ONE DAY THIS WILL BE YUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGEEE
Activity: 728
StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective
With the incoming launch of Storm Play for iOS, we will also be making exciting new partnerships to continue adding new and unique offers… stay tuned for VR!
yapp its very Good ..
Activity: 546
Merit: 128
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
https://eloncity.io/
I’ve found on reddit that storm play for iOS will be released until Q1 ends, is it true? I can’t find any official source for this.

Watch this article https://blog.stormtoken.com/storm-product-roadmap-deeper-dive-aa54ecfa0153. A lot of interesting information about the project and their roadmap.
Activity: 462
I’ve found on reddit that storm play for iOS will be released until Q1 ends, is it true? I can’t find any official source for this.
Activity: 653
Merit: 11
The question is why didn't the price become 1$ when the volume was almost 3 billion$?
It's a good question. Normally, the higher the trading volume increases and the price. I think, however, that going to $ 1 Storm needs other interventions of dev.

All you need is volume for the price to go up...And i think it will pass 1$ in the not so distant future.
Volume is an important determinant of price in the market but to hit $1 i think must be in the distant future. Remember that STORM has huge total supply of up to 10B coins.

Yes you are right mate but the circulating supply is 4.08 billion coins and if the volume can reach 3billion$ one time it means it will reach again with another new high volume exchange. Maybe even more volume up to 4billion$. So 1$ is not impossible it is reachable..Only time will tell what will happen to the price before they drop more storm coins to the circulating supply.
Activity: 1590
Merit: 501
The question is why didn't the price become 1$ when the volume was almost 3 billion$?
It's a good question. Normally, the higher the trading volume increases and the price. I think, however, that going to $ 1 Storm needs other interventions of dev.

All you need is volume for the price to go up...And i think it will pass 1$ in the not so distant future.
Volume is an important determinant of price in the market but to hit $1 i think must be in the distant future. Remember that STORM has huge total supply of up to 10B coins.

Activity: 291
Merit: 12
Activity: 616
Merit: 12
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

Good evening. What will happens to the tokens that werent sold on the ICO (in case there’re any)?

As far as I know, all unsold tokens would be distributed to ico investors in form of quarterly airdrops up until late 2019. However, the team hasn't released any information on the amount of tokens that werent sold during the public sale although they've promised to do so in their latest blog post.
We are gonna see a huge pump of Storm & DENT. have seen people discussing about this.

There you go.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001
We are gonna see a huge pump of Storm & DENT. have seen people discussing about this.
Pages:
Jump to: