Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] STORM Token: Earn Free Cryptocurrency[ICO] - page 23. (Read 59048 times)

Activity: 653
Merit: 11
Don't expect the price of storm going down too much...Now is the time to buy it...
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
The other thing in review is not a top priority for release in Q1 though. I imagine it'll be on the roadmap
Activity: 460
Merit: 250
I think people are waiting for updates to see that the expectations are worth the ride on the storm.
Activity: 560
I have a great desire--to see a big pump STORM Token this summer. I want X10 or X20. And you expect a rise in prices?

x 20  in july
That would be great. But I do not believe that there will be an increase in the price of tokens. The market strangles all altcoins.

It would be great to have a 20x increase. I think it will be smaller and longer. I mean, I do not think it will be $ 1 in 3 weeks. Becoming increasingly traded shows that there is interest in Storm and this is a good sign.

if x20 in future ,everybody who hold tokens will laugh ,but the price is decide by market ,so let's keep watching where did it go .

Maybe listing in another large or multiple exchange could be a solution. The listing announcement in an important exchange brought for each currency that did this, brought an increase in the price and volume of trading. It is important to have patience.
the current market price is in an unfortunate state, if you think for se the price STORM will be  x 20 on month july i think the price it not as you imagine. all Altcoin prices are influenced by market prices.

you better wait for the right time to get a very good price because Bitcoin is experiencing a very severe price decline for now. I think all Altcoin will get a bad impact if Bitcoin is down.
Activity: 98
PRODUCT ROADMAP UPDATE: Take a deep dive into the Product Roadmap for Storm Gigs, Play, and Shop in this most recent message from Andy Kleitsch, VP of Product for StormX! $STORM https://blog.stormtoken.com/storm-product-roadmap-deeper-dive-aa54ecfa0153
Activity: 854
There are a couple things in review to be released but it depends on the speed of the lawyers. Roadmap will be the next release

Activity: 653
The question is why didn't the price become 1$ when the volume was almost 3 billion$?
Activity: 291
Merit: 12
I think people are waiting for updates to see that the expectations are worth the ride on the storm.

We have more than just enough updates already. The Binance and Upbit listings are just the updates we need. Just that the market hasn't given much room for growth to happen. Storm has the required volume to hit even $2-$7. Sometime last week, Storm had more volume than Ethereum – The #2 Cryptocurrency.

All these figures and information show that Storm is not as bad as it looks. Even if we expect the price to reach $ 1 this will not happen very quickly, but only in time, with much publicity and patience.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 123
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

We have more than just enough updates already. The Binance and Upbit listings are just the updates we need. Just that the market hasn't given much room for growth to happen. Storm has the required volume to hit even $2-$7. Sometime last week, Storm had more volume than Ethereum – The #2 Cryptocurrency.
Activity: 422
I have a great desire--to see a big pump STORM Token this summer. I want X10 or X20. And you expect a rise in prices?

x 20  in july
That would be great. But I do not believe that there will be an increase in the price of tokens. The market strangles all altcoins.

It would be great to have a 20x increase. I think it will be smaller and longer. I mean, I do not think it will be $ 1 in 3 weeks. Becoming increasingly traded shows that there is interest in Storm and this is a good sign.

if x20 in future ,everybody who hold tokens will laugh ,but the price is decide by market ,so let's keep watching where did it go .

Maybe listing in another large or multiple exchange could be a solution. The listing announcement in an important exchange brought for each currency that did this, brought an increase in the price and volume of trading. It is important to have patience.

Those mostly will be manioulative price movements. There should be demand for the token and that will happen with the development.
[/quote

I agree with you lofegs. A real and lasting increase in the price of a coin is given only by the development of the project. People need to need the currency, be useful to buy it.
Activity: 728
Merit: 251

x 20  in july

the current market price is in an unfortunate state, if you think for se the price STORM will be  x 20 on month july i think the price it not as you imagine. all Altcoin prices are influenced by market prices.
Activity: 966

x 20  in july

Those mostly will be manioulative price movements. There should be demand for the token and that will happen with the development.

x 20  in july

Activity: 574
BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat
Is any working telegram or slack links anywhere?Nothing works exept Twitter.
Activity: 596

x 20  in july

x 20  in july

legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064
Juicin' crypto
on 2 days a go storm the price rose to 750 sat .. and now why the price back down
we all strongly support the token storm .. hopefully in the next day the price of storm can go up 1 $
Because it is the market, you do not ask why the price of STORM increased to 750 sat. We are not clear about everything but it is a good sign of our hope while waiting for the more impressive comeback.

Looks like the price is consolidating after pre-pump on Binance. It's a good sign the price will grow soon. The only thing that can spoil the situation - Bitcoin. Grin If there will be sharp fluctuations in price, it will affect all altcoins.

SUPER MEWNNN
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
https://eloncity.io/
on 2 days a go storm the price rose to 750 sat .. and now why the price back down
we all strongly support the token storm .. hopefully in the next day the price of storm can go up 1 $
Because it is the market, you do not ask why the price of STORM increased to 750 sat. We are not clear about everything but it is a good sign of our hope while waiting for the more impressive comeback.

Looks like the price is consolidating after pre-pump on Binance. It's a good sign the price will grow soon. The only thing that can spoil the situation - Bitcoin. Grin If there will be sharp fluctuations in price, it will affect all altcoins.
Activity: 422
Pages:
Jump to: