Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] STORM Token: Earn Free Cryptocurrency[ICO] - page 57. (Read 59117 times)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0
I see the speed token sales Public Crowdsale very slow - STORM Tokens REMAINING: 1.58x, xxx, xxx from the sale until today still
Activity: 127
Merit: 100
The total token supply is 10,000,000,000

I don't know if this question was answered here, but what is Storm's supply?
Activity: 952
Merit: 284
In love with Bitcoin!! 💓💕
Hi!

Is there a working product or some kind of MVP?
I'm interesting in testing.

Storm tokens that got from storm activity may be used only to storm shopping or anywhere outside the platform?
They have had a MVP from past 3 years known as Bitmaker. It has now been rebranded to stormplay.

I didn't catch it but when is the token release date?
Tokens are being issued immediately. As soon as you send ETH to the contract address, you will get your tokens.
Activity: 617
Merit: 251
I don't know if this question was answered here, but what is Storm's supply?
Activity: 1328
Merit: 563
MintDice.com | TG: t.me/MintDice
I didn't catch it but when is the token release date?
Activity: 253
Good luck guys! Surely ICO will be successful and STORM token will be a STORM in the world of cryptocurrencies! Grin
How many STORM will be in circulation after ICO and distribution of the rewards?
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
And it is finally started. Good luck guys!
I'm wondering how long it will take to reach the hard cap Cheesy
Activity: 56
Hello, I have read the terms and conditions, what does this mean and when can I participate if I am not registered?

"Only participants who have registered and been verified by November 5, 2017 can participate in the STORM Token Crowdsale."
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
CHIEF GROWTH OFFICER OF GLOBAL ENTERPRENEUR
Scam mails are coming. We need to be careful. Watch out for phishing scams.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Hi!

Is there a working product or some kind of MVP?
I'm interesting in testing.

Storm tokens that got from storm activity may be used only to storm shopping or anywhere outside the platform?
Activity: 476
Merit: 252
Be carefull averybody, I just got a fake email which said me that tokensale is open. It gave me a link to a website (I didn't click), the link is near the same than the original website with a "S" added.

I hope noone got caught !

Yes, this phishing email was circulated before also to the community appreciation list members. These phishers are so advanced that their sending email matches with the official stormx email. I got to know later that there are some codes via which which you can do that. You guys can read this blogpost on where and how to send ur tokens: https://blog.stormtoken.com/using-myetherwallet-mew-to-participate-in-the-storm-token-crowdsale-27bd39a58f6c . Also it would be really good if you join the official discord and confirm everything before participating in the crowdsale. https://discordapp.com/channels/356647550708875264/356647550708875265   

How did they manage to get the list of the people inerested by StormTokens ?
Or maybe you mean that they sent this mail to all the Bitcointalk community ?

Really I'm tired of all this phishing and scam in Crypto Currencies world...
Activity: 13
What do you want to gain with your project? What are the real goals you want to reach in case of succeed?
Activity: 650
Merit: 502
Yes the big day is finally here and about to start in a few hours. Good luck with the crowdsale!
Activity: 127
Hello everyone!

The big day is almost here. Here are some reminders:

1) Favorite the Smart Contract Address and verify address in case the website goes down. www.stormtoken.com/tokensale
2) If you are not part of the community appreciation period (Sign up ended October 7) do not send until the public crowdsale begins otherwise your ETH will get rejected, and depending on the Ethereum network could take several hours to receive the refund.
3) Do not exceed 50 gwei for gas price or your transaction will be rejected.
4) Any uncertainties please message us on telegram or discord page.
5) Follow us at https://www.facebook.com/stormtoken/ we will be posting a Facebook Live video of the contract address shortly.

If you are unsure of anything, it is best to join the Telegram and message @arryinseattle or @simonyusea or @derekh425

THE STORM IS COMING
Be carefull averybody, I just got a fake email which said me that tokensale is open. It gave me a link to a website (I didn't click), the link is near the same than the original website with a "S" added.

Yes, this phishing email was circulated before also to the community appreciation list members. These phishers are so advanced that their sending email matches with the official stormx email. I got to know later that there are some codes via which which you can do that. You guys can read this blogpost on where and how to send ur tokens: https://blog.stormtoken.com/using-myetherwallet-mew-to-participate-in-the-storm-token-crowdsale-27bd39a58f6c . Also it would be really good if you join the official discord and confirm everything before participating in the crowdsale. https://discordapp.com/channels/356647550708875264/356647550708875265   
Activity: 476
Merit: 252

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265
I think bounty campaigns for this project have already been closed for more than a month now, the bounty campaigns were active from july to september, so you are late here.
where can I read about bounty?
Activity: 18
where can I read about bounty?
Activity: 31
Hey Stormtoken!

I tried twice to register to crowdsale, but failed. I can`t understand why I was canceled. I use myetherwallet with some eth, loaded legit passport photo and my selfie with passport, and other info.

Is there any country bans or what?

Can I still buy some tokens at nov.7?

Thank you.

Yes there are indeed some restrictions on countries. Like China, New York city of USA etc. Which country are you applying from? You can get more info here: https://blog.stormtoken.com/storm-token-sale-terms-overview-e03be20b0959. Also the best thing is to contact the admins directly on discord.
Thanks! I`m from Ukraine. I didn`t found my country in their ban list that`s why I`m wondering. Don`t see any other requirements for ICO.
Hey Stormtoken!

I tried twice to register to crowdsale, but failed. I can`t understand why I was canceled. I use myetherwallet with some eth, loaded legit passport photo and my selfie with passport, and other info.

Is there any country bans or what?

Can I still buy some tokens at nov.7?

Thank you.

Yes there are indeed some restrictions on countries. Like China, New York city of USA etc. Which country are you applying from? You can get more info here: https://blog.stormtoken.com/storm-token-sale-terms-overview-e03be20b0959. Also the best thing is to contact the admins directly on discord.
Pages:
Jump to: