Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] STORM Token: Earn Free Cryptocurrency[ICO] - page 58. (Read 59117 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 511

Exciting news, the best projects are partnering with Storm, including kyber, bancor. My idea is it will be listing on Bittrex because Bittrex's CEO Bill is on board, expect a huge gain!   Grin Grin
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
I'm so glad I've made it to the Storm token Registration today. Special thanks to Arry Yu for the assistance. I'm just waiting for their approval.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Hey Stormtoken!

I tried twice to register to crowdsale, but failed. I can`t understand why I was canceled. I use myetherwallet with some eth, loaded legit passport photo and my selfie with passport, and other info.

Is there any country bans or what?

Can I still buy some tokens at nov.7?

Thank you.
Activity: 1328
Merit: 563
MintDice.com | TG: t.me/MintDice
any news on bittrex listing? this coming at or close to launch?
Activity: 1020
Merit: 391
The concept of Storm is nice, investors who are looking for seriousness and objectivity, will find in Storm, just get some information to know that I'm right. Smiley
Activity: 224
Storm is sure to be a great success! The method of distributing the rewards, the team involved, the ambitions of the project, is all top notch! Looking forward to future negotiations! The current partnerships are also quite exciting.

The project is developing, the team is not sitting on the ground and is reaching new heights.
It's nice to watch the project.
Activity: 64
The project team inspires confidence. I'm sure, for these projects the future.
Activity: 112
italian reserved
Activity: 127
Merit: 100
Thank you! We are very excited to share STORM Token with our 270,000 monthly active users throughout the world!

developers, good luck to your project!
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
developers, good luck to your project!
U
Activity: 503
Merit: 106
Star advisors.
Activity: 952
Merit: 284
In love with Bitcoin!! 💓💕
Seems interesting but is it still alive??
Are you kidding? This is pretty much alive. A few days ago they did a partnership with Bancor. Their ICO is on 7th November. You can join their discord, if you wanna get latest info. https://discord.gg/ecTsYsc
Activity: 91
Javascript Developer / Technical writer, blogger
Seems interesting but is it still alive??
Activity: 649
Merit: 257
This project seems very interesting but there is too many tokens..
Activity: 140
Merit: 101
This project is made up of  an entire SWAT members of the crypto space. The concept of USECASE is the appealing and the advisory board is the bomb.

Am sure not gonna miss this offer.
Hi!

The hard cap is 206,295 ETH.

The crowdsale will run from November 7th until December 7th, or whenever the tokens are sold out. Whatever comes first!

They announced that ICO will start on November 7th. Just worry about "how long time it will ongoing? When will it be finished and how much is the hard cap?". Waiting for your answer.

https://blog.stormtoken.com/new-date-for-crowdsale-f0d89cb0435

Also, I couldn't have any answer about Bounty Campaign in the bounty topic. Did it finish or still ongoing?
Activity: 518
Merit: 325
prompt the reference to baunti!
Friend, here is the link https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-ico-storm-token-900k-users-2005611
But the bounty campaign will soon be over and there are a lot of participants in it!
Activity: 476
Merit: 109
prompt the reference to baunti!
Activity: 518
Merit: 325
Crowdsale is beginning on November 7th

Tell me please. Is this project still alive? When will the ICO and what soft and hard caps? Why is not your Facebook account updated?
Thanks for the answer. When will ICO end and what hard cap?
You did not answer about facebook. You are not interested in potential investors from Facebook?
Pages:
Jump to: