Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] STORM Token: Earn Free Cryptocurrency[ICO] - page 61. (Read 59117 times)

Activity: 1328
Merit: 563
MintDice.com | TG: t.me/MintDice
Hello StormToken,

Do you have any real intention to set a date for your ICO and update the OP?

Because I'm checking it in past month and a half and every time I find

"Stay tuned as we will be announcing new partnerships in the coming days."

how i feel, great project, i know its gonna crush, but.... man this is frustrating.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Hello StormToken,

The suspense gives it value right? Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1197
Merit: 1001
Hello StormToken,

Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Just hearing about Storm Token. Are there any good write-ups online about its use?
You can check their web site.
www.stormtoken.com

i think you better subscribe to their newsletter.. you will be updated. i subscribed, and they are very active sending updates and news.
visit the site and try to scroll down then subcribe to their newsletter by filling up your email address.
Activity: 193
Just hearing about Storm Token. Are there any good write-ups online about its use?
You can check their web site.
www.stormtoken.com
Activity: 14
Activity: 208
Where is the presale interest list? How can i register?
Activity: 23
Looking forward to this!! I'd love for Bill to hook it up with a listing on Bittrex  Grin
Activity: 129
Merit: 10
I've got to say that STORM is one of the most exciting ICOs coming up.

I really hope you guys put a DENT into Upwork.com -- their fees SUCK.
I spend tens of thousands a year in Upwork fees with my virtual teams.

And in one of my companies we pay people with BTC, but it's a lot of friction.
Really think Storm will be a win on both fronts.
Activity: 127
The lower fees is a definite advantage to both companies and users who will use Storm Market. We have been in the micro-task business for three years and have very high retention rates. Its all about the user experience. By gamifying our product in the past we have been able to increase our user base to over 1 Million downloads. In addition, our smart contracts make the entire process much quicker and more efficient for both Storm Makers and Storm Players.

Interesting project. But I am unsure if just charging less fee will make Storm a market leader as compared to cos like Fievrr. And how difficult will be for Fiverr to turn to blockchain if Storm starts giving some competition to these established players for micro-tasking jobs?

True that they are doing something really useful but I am not sure about the disruptiveness of the idea that will compel me to invest in it.
Activity: 952
Merit: 284
In love with Bitcoin!! 💓💕
I am really rooting for this project, mainly because they have a working product for past few years, known as bitmaker!
Activity: 2240
Merit: 270
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
As I understand, an advisor is someone who you can ask questions you struggle to find an answer. Maybe you could ask this one? :-)

You will have to contact Bittrex for that. Bill is one of our advisors and investors!

We do not control the exchanges. Bill Shihara, CEO and Founder in Bittrex, is a close advisor to the company.

STORM Token will be listing on Bittrex?

There is mention on the wp that some of the ico tokens will be buyable on buttrex is that true?
The idea of proposing the exchange is a marketing idea that for those who had fallen for it in the past will not even consider, bittrex big volume is enticing to investors but listing on exchange doesn't work like that lately
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
As I understand, an advisor is someone who you can ask questions you struggle to find an answer. Maybe you could ask this one? :-)

You will have to contact Bittrex for that. Bill is one of our advisors and investors!

We do not control the exchanges. Bill Shihara, CEO and Founder in Bittrex, is a close advisor to the company.

There is mention on the wp that some of the ico tokens will be buyable on buttrex is that true?
copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 103
Interesting project. But I am unsure if just charging less fee will make Storm a market leader as compared to cos like Fievrr. And how difficult will be for Fiverr to turn to blockchain if Storm starts giving some competition to these established players for micro-tasking jobs?

True that they are doing something really useful but I am not sure about the disruptiveness of the idea that will compel me to invest in it.
Activity: 131

So you launch the ICO, but still don't have any exchange listing plan.
I came here because Bittrex. If you can confirm your token will be listing on Bittrex, many people will invest in this ICO for sure.
Activity: 3

I'm bit confused, a user on reddit named "CakeCodes" is not related to your project? I tought its Arry Yu

There is different information provided here

https://www.reddit.com/r/altcoin/comments/6lvlll/launching_storm_token_with_bittrex_exchange/

Also

https://cointelegraph.com/news/blockchain-adtech-startup-hybrid-ico-will-see-tokens-on-sale-at-bittrex

Huh

Activity: 229
The Operating System for DAOs

Activity: 131
Pages:
Jump to: