Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] STORM Token: Earn Free Cryptocurrency[ICO] - page 62. (Read 59117 times)

Activity: 127
Merit: 100
Subscribe to our email list and join our Discord Channel to be first to get updated.

https://discord.gg/VGutzN4

Do you have token sale details for this? I am intrigued.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 588
Though the Storm project has very long duration of preparation, I believe that they are doing all legit things here.
Unlike other short-lived projects, which usually their thread is very long just for few days of posting (i.e. do airdrops, free tokens upon signing up, etc.), this one is slowly gaining trust from the supporters owed to the posts coming from the team, and giving real photos of the group.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Do you have token sale details for this? I am intrigued.
The official date is going to be set in the next couple of days. Working day and night with the legal team to get this done.

Has the official ICO date been set?
Activity: 28
Has the official ICO date been set?
Awesome! We are very excited about this project and cant wait to share it with everyone!

This is low key going to be very successful. I have met the owners. They are very talented and professional. I also like investing in ICOs with an existing user base. Good luck guys! I am personally going big on this one.
Activity: 6
This is low key going to be very successful. I have met the owners. They are very talented and professional. I also like investing in ICOs with an existing user base. Good luck guys! I am personally going big on this one.
Yes. The crowdsale will be taking place very soon now. Please visit www.stormtoken.com for more information.

is this thread legit?
Activity: 229
The Operating System for DAOs
is this thread legit?
Activity: 15
This project has a lot of potential. I'm really anticipating this presale.

We had to delay the project to ensure the right partners and advisors were in place. We are awaiting final approval from legal and then it is full steam ahead.

I see the progress of this project is pretty good, but after seeing when this project was published it was long and presale has not started yet. hopefully this project gets many investors and can be successful

Activity: 770
Merit: 298
tozex.io
Really looking forward for the chance to invest in this presale. This team is unmatched.

No kidding it seriously is a A team. Crazy that this one is flying under the radar. Oh well big project, under the radar only gonna be good for us folks who get in on ground floor.

Cant wait for this one to come out, who knows it might actually get listed to Bittrex  Roll Eyes
On the first this project announced , they have an inner partnership with bittrex and had a CEO of bittrex on their advisory boards,
But i don't know if the partnership still continue or not
Activity: 518
Merit: 252
Really looking forward for the chance to invest in this presale. This team is unmatched.

No kidding it seriously is a A team. Crazy that this one is flying under the radar. Oh well big project, under the radar only gonna be good for us folks who get in on ground floor.

Cant wait for this one to come out, who knows it might actually get listed to Bittrex  Roll Eyes
Activity: 15
Activity: 476
Merit: 252
This project seems very interesting. But I don't understand : when will the ICO starts please ?

And what are the requierements to invest in your pre-sale ? And what date for the pre-sale ?

Thank you Smiley
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Interesting project. I waz wondering how people will be able to remain private. What will be the log in and sign in process?
Activity: 770
Merit: 298
tozex.io
StormX, ZenCash announce partnership.
Blockchain adtech and micro-task company StormX (formerly known as CakeCodes) has partnered with ZenCash, a privacy coin for borderless decentralized communications and transactions. As a result, Storm Play (formerly known as BitMaker) app users can earn ZenCash while using the platform.
Read more: http://www.banklesstimes.com/2017/09/21/stormx-zencash-announce-partnership/
more and more partnerships comes ,
but i wanted to know about the current status of bittrex partnership right now, is this still alive ?
Activity: 378
There will be a presale of some sort announced shortly. Waiting for legal to sign off and then we are full storm ahead!

I see the progress of this project is pretty good, but after seeing when this project was published it was long and presale has not started yet. hopefully this project gets many investors and can be successful

Dear Dev,
I think this is a good project. already this project have many supporter and investor.
But i don"t understand about the project ICO. when you launch it's public sale.
always you say wait announced shortly.

Please mention any time or date.

Best regard
Romeo
Activity: 404
Merit: 250
how too add custom token STORM
Activity: 249
Merit: 250
Nice team, Bill at Bittrex is the advisor, nice. I think this one will have a large ICO. Do you have bounty anyway?
Pages:
Jump to: