Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] STRAKS - A POW/Masternode Cryptocurrency focused on e-commerce utility - page 52. (Read 144878 times)

Activity: 676
Merit: 250
Cryptopia is a GREAT and easy to reach exchange !!

Cryptopia wants 5 BTC to be listed.. at the current BTC price that is way overpriced for this kind of exchange.
Activity: 155
Merit: 10
I've a "little" problem. How can I do swap to STRAKS if my SIGTs wallet is offline? For longer time (latest month) I had 2, then 1 connection to signatum network. Now I've 0.
As far as I know I've all signatums nodes: https://pastebin.com/FUWvjTpD

Activity: 839
Merit: 100
Cryptopia is a GREAT and easy to reach exchange !!
Anyone have some good clocks for rx 580. Its driving me nuts tring to get a decent hashrate

Use mkxminer , you can find it here on this forum.

where i can find info about amount of already swaped coins?

Agree. It would be nice to see a resourse where we can check current status of the swap proccess. Now it's like a walk in fog. Of course it's crypto world but we need some definition

Just hop in the discord, you can see the swap process in the swap channel with current sigt and % of total sigt supply. (%swap)
Activity: 287
Merit: 102

Agree. It would be nice to see a resourse where we can check current status of the swap proccess. Now it's like a walk in fog. Of course it's crypto world but we need some definition
Activity: 258
Merit: 0
Activity: 430
Anyone have some good clocks for rx 580. Its driving me nuts tring to get a decent hashrate
If I recall correct, then they are working hard on new exchanges.

Next could be coinexchange.io as the goal for crowdfunding has been reached.
Activity: 616
Merit: 167
I understand that to get on coinmarketcap, you need about $10,000 in daily trade, plus be on a recognised or reputable exchange (which I think counts yobit).

Stating the obvious here, but listing on coinmarketcap will help with getting some recognition that this project actually exists for those not across it through signatum. Any update on straks being traded on an exchange like yobit and therefore progress to being listed on coinmarketcap?
Activity: 312
Activity: 119
Merit: 61
Is there a way to mine STRAK with LINUX?
Use tpruvot's ccminer - https://github.com/tpruvot/ccminer , it supports lyra2v2 . For example for mining on any yiimp based pool use the following:
Code:
./ccminer -a lyra2v2 -o stratum+tcp://: -u -p c=STAK
Activity: 66
Is there a way to mine STRAK with LINUX? I was trying to find some instructions on it but nothing in the thread accept for Windows mining. At least from what I found.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
STRAKS (STAK) MINING POOL

http://miningpool.shop

Based on Yiimp pool (No Registration Needed)
Fee  : 0.9% Only (Lowest Fee)

Code:
-o stratum+tcp://eu1.miningpool.shop:4533 -u -p c=STAK

MININGRIGRENTAL
Code:
Pool host: eu1.miningpool.shop
Pool port: 4533
Pool user: Your_Wallet_Address
Pool pass: c=STAK
Algorithm: Lyra2v2

Activity: 119
Merit: 61
Win32 (x86) Straks Wallet 1.14.5.2:

Activity: 658
Merit: 102
IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain
when there will be accruals for swap?
15869 blocks until masternodes , sweet!
Activity: 103
Merit: 14
Activity: 980
Merit: 502
How many coins per day mining on RX580 please?

When I can find the miner for Windows AMD?

Thanks
Activity: 154
Hello,

You should get on to Straks Discord channel first.

Later you should write the message as "!swap" on General page. Swap bot "Swapotron" will answer you with private message of:

"Welcome to the STRAKS/SIGT swap bot!

Transfer the SIGT you would like to swap to the address provided below. When I see the transaction I will let you know. Following 10 confirmations I will automatically burn the transferred amount and update your expected STRAKS swap balance.

You can transfer the SIGT in multiple transactions if desired. Each individual transaction will be automatically burnt as it is confirmed.

The following commands are available;

!swap - Retrieve your unique SIGT swap address.
!balance - Display the balance of your swap.
!straks [address] - View/Submit your STRAKS address for payments.

STRAKS Address Submission
Your STRAKS address can only be changed during the swap period. Whilst checks are in place to ensure the address you provide is valid, it is YOUR responsibility to ensure the address is correct BEFORE completion of the swap.

Discord 2FA
Since your STRAKS address can only be changed via your current Discord account, it is wise to protect yourself by enabling 2FA on your account. This process is explained here.

Swap Mechanics
Ensure you understand the STRAKS swap mechanics detailed here.

Final Notice
Once SIGT has been submitted to your swap address the coins will be gone forever. BE 100% SURE YOU WANT TO DO THIS! We can not recover your coins should you change your mind or make a mistake. If you are not sure, ASK!

Please notify a member of the STRAKS team if you have any issues/concerns/problems.
Your SIGT swap address

!!!ThisIsYourSpecificSigtAdressToSendYourSigtsOpennedByBot!!!

Fri Dec 8th, 2017 at 11:13 PM"

Follow the instructions

Uh I know the bot points to the detailed instructions but that bot message should definitely have included a warning that the swap will occur over several months to several years.  I understand that the instructions are made clear elsewhere, but people obviously are not going to read that carefully.  The bot's first message, in large bold letters, should be to say "THE SWAP WILL NOT BE INSTANT".  Because that is missing, you have people all over this forum asking "where is my STRAK?".  Such a basic problem that devs could have reduced by 60-80% with a clearer disclaimer.

Note that I am not complaining for me.  I have no SIGT.  I'm a STRAK holder, so I'm annoyed by this because the devs are going to cause the coin to receive unnecessary FUD when people who didn't click the detailed swap instructions think they have been cheated because they didn't get their STRAK right away. 

I agree it its the swapper's responsibility to be informed, but we know how people on the internet are careless, so the most important pieces of info (the swap delay and the 4:1 ratio) should be communicated up front.  Devs for coins can't just pretend every user is a sophisticate that will click on every link to read all info.
Activity: 21
Merit: 1
Hello,

You should get on to Straks Discord channel first.

Later you should write the message as "!swap" on General page. Swap bot "Swapotron" will answer you with private message of:

"Welcome to the STRAKS/SIGT swap bot!

Transfer the SIGT you would like to swap to the address provided below. When I see the transaction I will let you know. Following 10 confirmations I will automatically burn the transferred amount and update your expected STRAKS swap balance.

You can transfer the SIGT in multiple transactions if desired. Each individual transaction will be automatically burnt as it is confirmed.

The following commands are available;

!swap - Retrieve your unique SIGT swap address.
!balance - Display the balance of your swap.
!straks [address] - View/Submit your STRAKS address for payments.

STRAKS Address Submission
Your STRAKS address can only be changed during the swap period. Whilst checks are in place to ensure the address you provide is valid, it is YOUR responsibility to ensure the address is correct BEFORE completion of the swap.

Discord 2FA
Since your STRAKS address can only be changed via your current Discord account, it is wise to protect yourself by enabling 2FA on your account. This process is explained here.

Swap Mechanics
Ensure you understand the STRAKS swap mechanics detailed here.

Final Notice
Once SIGT has been submitted to your swap address the coins will be gone forever. BE 100% SURE YOU WANT TO DO THIS! We can not recover your coins should you change your mind or make a mistake. If you are not sure, ASK!

Please notify a member of the STRAKS team if you have any issues/concerns/problems.
Your SIGT swap address

!!!ThisIsYourSpecificSigtAdressToSendYourSigtsOpennedByBot!!!

Fri Dec 8th, 2017 at 11:13 PM"

Follow the instructions

Pages:
Jump to: