Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] STRAKS - A POW/Masternode Cryptocurrency focused on e-commerce utility - page 48. (Read 144878 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Activity: 210
Hello dev, what is your long term plan. Can you tell us? How to buy STRAKS . I dont see STRAKS on exchange  Huh

Hi you, you can buy STRAKS http://coinsmarkets.com/trade-BTC-STAK.htm. Volume STRAKS ~ 1 bitcoin. Happy trading !
Activity: 294
Hello dev, what is your long term plan. Can you tell us? How to buy STRAKS . I dont see STRAKS on exchange  Huh
Activity: 461
Merit: 100
Hello guys. I just wanna know if this coin/token is already available in some exchange? If it is, in what exchange site it is available? I just want to know the current status and value of this token. Thanks
Activity: 154
No weekly update yet?  Forgivable around xmas of course  Smiley
Activity: 155
Do I need to have my wallet unlocked for receiving swapped straks?
If yes, how to unlock it? On sigt wallet there were an otpion to unlock wallet. On straks wallet I can't find that possibility.

Come back to your wallet, take the following steps: Settings -> Unlock Wallet

There is no ability to unlock wallet in opposite to old sigt wallet.

Only time when you need to have wallet unlocked is when you send from your wallet to someone else. If you recieve Straks, you dont need to unlock wallet.

On the one hand, I was just curious about how to unlock a wallet like sigt wallet, but on the other hand I coldn't find information on github if I need to have launched (and unlocked) wallet to receive my swapped straks, just like unlocking sight wallet for POS phase.
Activity: 326
Merit: 250
If yes, how to unlock it? On sigt wallet there were an otpion to unlock wallet. On straks wallet I can't find that possibility.

Only time when you need to have wallet unlocked is when you send from your wallet to someone else. If you recieve Straks, you dont need to unlock wallet.
Activity: 182

Come back to your wallet, take the following steps: Settings -> Unlock Wallet
Activity: 308
Hi dev. What are your plans, upcoming updates ? What are the upcoming new exchanges ? Cryptopia or coinexchange and yobit , … ?
Activity: 210
What if someone is running VPS with windows server 2012, which is 32bit?
All other coins have 32 bit version wallets
Activity: 155
Activity: 231
Merit: 0
if you dont have a masternode , do i need to update the wallet aswell ?

btw https://mpool.mooo.com/site/mining  is off line ! ?
Activity: 194
Merit: 101
willing to buy 1400 straks for a fair price...PM me
Activity: 676
Masternodes have been activated.

You have to read all if you start to read Wink
Activity: 206
Hello

This thread announces a fixed block reward of 10 STAK
But since 2 days, the reward is 3,8 only !

Is there some recent news somewhere ?
Activity: 160
Currently 20 mns running, I think the ROI is very good.

Hope more exchange coming, now it is hard to buy enough coins.
Activity: 676
I wouldnt guess that long , so far it has been such a smooth ride I am impressed by their passion and skill.

Masternodes just enabled without any issue for example.

Cant wait for whats to come, great future for straks.
Activity: 118
Is it possible to send Straks coins to Nano ledger?

No. It's not possible. Maybe in the future they will add support for SRAKS
Straks does not even enter the TOP-500 coins, so I doubt that it will add to Nano ledger in the next 5-6 years.
Activity: 140
Is it possible to send Straks coins to Nano ledger?

No. It's not possible. Maybe in the future they will add support for SRAKS
Activity: 62
Merit: 0
I did some quick masternode calculations. According to rich list there are currently 19 addresses with enough coins to buy a masternode (excluding swap, dev and suprnova). I'm assuming all of them bought a masternode, in reality the number might be smaller. MN reward is 5.7 coins per block so each masternode currently gets 0.3 coins on average per block, which equals to 432 coins per day. ROI in 34.7 days. That seems like a really good deal.
Pages:
Jump to: