Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] STRAKS - A POW/Masternode Cryptocurrency focused on e-commerce utility - page 53. (Read 144878 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 253
SWAP proccess was simple enough. I made two transaction: test and main. Spent about 15 minutes. Now waiting for the first swap transaction. As I got we will recieve the first "Swapdrop" about in 1 month. Isn't it?
Is there a step by step guide of how to do this swap? I am searching throughout this thread and on Telegram but couldn't find simple instructions for this. Thanks for your help.
Activity: 119
Merit: 61
First in the world Straks (STAK)/KMD Atomic Swap. Demo Video.

This video barterDEX: First in the world Straks (STAK)/KMD Atomic Swap - shows first in the world Straks (STAK)/KMD atomic swap via BarterDEX: Native Decentralized Exchange - https://www.komodoplatform.com/en/technology/barterdex . Currently BarterDEX GUI - https://github.com/SuperNETorg/BarterDEX is under developement and have some issues, but it's already full functional and able users to make swaps (exchanges).

Before you watch this video is highly recommended to read BarterDEX Whitepaper Draft v0.4 - https://www.komodoplatform.com/en/technology/whitepapers/BarterDEX-Whitepaper-v0.4.pdf to learn the basics of atomic swaps and barterDEX.

p.s. In this video dev-version of BarterDEX GUI is used, current public releases don't yet support Straks (STAK), but it's oncoming Wink
Activity: 287
Merit: 102
SWAP proccess was simple enough. I made two transaction: test and main. Spent about 15 minutes. Now waiting for the first swap transaction. As I got we will recieve the first "Swapdrop" about in 1 month. Isn't it?
Activity: 155
Merit: 10
Do I understand properly, that swap is not disposable and I will receiving STRAKS from old sigt every month on my wallet? And what if I lost/change my new wallet to other?

By the way I'm waiting for listing on whattomine.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Hi guys,

I've done the swap, but my STRAKS are still in STRAKS Entitlement. How can I send them to my Wallet?

Kind regards
Activity: 165
How do I do this swap thing? where are the links? instructions? where is it???
Activity: 676
Merit: 250
Donated you some staks - not much but should be enough for a coffee / beer.
Seems familiar story ... 10000 BTC for pizza, and 10 STAK for coffee ... let's wait 2019-2020 Wink Thx )

Haha please no, I dont want to be >that guy< Cheesy
Seems familiar story ... 10000 BTC for pizza, and 10 STAK for coffee ... let's wait 2019-2020 Wink Thx )
As I read about SWAPs it looks a bit complicated.
You are partly right, the "theory" of atomic swaps seems hard for understanding first time you read it, but in practice it's not harder than using Bittrex or Poloniex. There is will be a BarterDEX GUI app (now it's in developent stage and still has "beta" status) with friendly user interface and clear to understand functions. For example, this video barterDEX: KMD/ZEC Atomic Swap Example demonstrates how it works. I shoot it yesterday, so you can see the progress (mean, that it's already works but have some minor issues). STAK/KMD swaps mechanics is same as showed in video. It's not ready yet for STAK, but in near future all STAK users can use BarterDEX for exchange. When all tests is completed - i will write here a post with a download links and some instructions.
As i promised i was prepared public release of Win32 (x86) Straks Wallet 1.14.5.1:

---
p.s. More interesting for Straks Community is oncoming ... Wink

Nice, eventho I am not running the 32bit wallet I appreciate your support for those who need it.

As i promised i was prepared public release of Win32 (x86) Straks Wallet 1.14.5.1:

---
p.s. More interesting for Straks Community is oncoming ... Wink

Activity: 57
As I read about SWAPs it looks a bit complicated. I hope it will be easier as it looks because it would scare off some former signatum investors.

My biggest hope and a fear about STRAKS is about exhanges. Signatum suffered lack of biggest exchanges. It was only on shitcopia and later on smaller Yobit and Novaexchange. I wonder if that was reason why Skankhunt and Doctor scammed us. Maybe negotations with exchanges failed and they didn't believe at signatums project like us?

But for now I am waiting for new good news about Straks
Has the swap been started?
Activity: 616
Merit: 167
I've just done the sigt/straks swap. Pretty straightforward. Only thing is you have to join straks Discord. I hadn't use discord and had no wish to really use discord on a frequent basis, but overall it is pretty easy. Essentially you join discord, type !swap and then do what the swap robot says. You can then add your straks address by typing !straks (address).

Took maybe 15 minutes including joining/loading discord. Might take a bit longer if you still need to download straks wallet.
Activity: 266
As I read about SWAPs it looks a bit complicated. I hope it will be easier as it looks because it would scare off some former signatum investors.

My biggest hope and a fear about STRAKS is about exhanges. Signatum suffered lack of biggest exchanges. It was only on shitcopia and later on smaller Yobit and Novaexchange. I wonder if that was reason why Skankhunt and Doctor scammed us. Maybe negotations with exchanges failed and they didn't believe at signatums project like us?

But for now I am waiting for new good news about Straks
Jeez that is pretty cool aswell , double nice news !

But yea still sorry that you lost your straks to that scam exchange ;7
Also STAK/KMD market will be added in BarterDEX (Native Decentralized Exchange) soon:

I will post an announce here when all preparations will be finished. If you don't familiar with BarterDex - read this whitepaper.

It based on atomic swaps technology, hence no one can steal your coins, as it was in my case with Koinbi Sad

Today was successfully build 32-bit version of Straks Wallet for Windows:

Seems official repo releases section have only Win64 version, but many users still running 32-bit PC's. Later when all tests is completed - will release it on my GitHub. Also, have some good news about exchanges ... but will announce it later.

Very nice man Smiley
Today was successfully build 32-bit version of Straks Wallet for Windows:

Seems official repo releases section have only Win64 version, but many users still running 32-bit PC's. Later when all tests is completed - will release it on my GitHub. Also, have some good news about exchanges ... but will announce it later.
Activity: 165
How to swap signatum to straks? where is info for that? tutorial? simple or hard?

On first page of this thread they say this: Head on over to our Discord channel to read more.
But there is NO LINK to that channel. Very serious project indeed.....
Activity: 789
Merit: 100
how to exchange sigt to straks ?
Pages:
Jump to: