Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] STRAKS - A POW/Masternode Cryptocurrency focused on e-commerce utility - page 77. (Read 144880 times)

Activity: 1179
Merit: 131
I'm surprised by all the people complaining it's not profitable to mine. The coin was just launched, what did you expect? Looking at the network hash rate it's obvious that there are way too many people mining Straks and trying to get instantly rich. It doesn't work that way.  Over time the hash rate will go down and then mining will become profitable. But for now buying Sigt is the best way to get Straks. It's obvious Sigt is currently under valued: Sigt was at 1000 - 1200 sats before shit hit then fan.

Congrats to Straks team for the successful launch. It seems things are working much more smoothly than for example with Bitcoin Gold.

Could not agree more, if anything it has given a broadcasted fair launch, mine, or buy Sigt, shit its even cheaper to buy sigt for Straks swap than rent power to mine from nicehash.

LOL coming from someone with -4 trust.  The fact that you can buy another coin for a swap cheaper than mining shows how unfair this coin is.  If its cheaper to buy another coin who is going to mine it?  If its not mined, how does the blockchain move?  A coin swap in this case literally serves no purpose other than to pad the wallet of bagholders.  Say what you want, but certainly the devs are holding a significant amount of SIGT.  And if they are not, they are complete fucking idiots, because this coin will never be more valuable than 4x the value of SIGT, which is essentially worthless.  Imagine what would happen to the value of the American dollar if the government announced that it would start exchanging $1 for 4 Venezuelan Bolivars.
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
I want to congratulate the developers with a successful start, it was one of the best starts in recent times.
 Smooth transition to the mainnet and accessibility for all platforms.

LOL, in recent times?  Hardly.  This started out with devs saying it could only be mined using a built-in cpu miner with a confusing script that would launch multiple daemons.  I'm sure their plan all along was to mine with their GPUs while the idiots wasted cpu cycles.  They waxed poetic as to how different this coin was and how it was too advanced for pools or miners to implement.  Only when pools did actually implement it because its nothing more than a standard algo did they change their tune. Lets not forget that rewards started 2 days after the stated time.  If you ask me, this ranks as the 2nd worst start in recent times, ranking right after Bitcoin Gold.

I feel the dev's don't want people to mine this coin, it just seems like a scheme to unload sig bags. In order for this coin to be profitable to mine right now it's gonna need a market cap of like 100m+! But if that was the case than sig would have to be worth ~3k+ sats right now! How does any of this sound realistic?
I'm surprised by all the people complaining it's not profitable to mine. The coin was just launched, what did you expect? Looking at the network hash rate it's obvious that there are way too many people mining Straks and trying to get instantly rich. It doesn't work that way.  Over time the hash rate will go down and then mining will become profitable. But for now buying Sigt is the best way to get Straks. It's obvious Sigt is currently under valued: Sigt was at 1000 - 1200 sats before shit hit then fan.

Congrats to Straks team for the successful launch. It seems things are working much more smoothly than for example with Bitcoin Gold.

Hashrate has nothing to do with this.  The reason its not profitable is because for some bizarre reason the devs are offering a coin swap with a completely unrelated shitcoin that trades for pennies.  This coin isn't even in the realm of covering electricity costs.   You could put in your info into whattomine, scroll to the very bottom, mine the coin in last place, sell it and buy sigt and you would make 100x more money.
I want to congratulate the developers with a successful start, it was one of the best starts in recent times.

LOL, in recent times?  Hardly.  This started out with devs saying it could only be mined using a built-in cpu miner with a confusing script that would launch multiple daemons.  I'm sure their plan all along was to mine with their GPUs while the idiots wasted cpu cycles.  They waxed poetic as to how different this coin was and how it was too advanced for pools or miners to implement.  Only when pools did actually implement it because its nothing more than a standard algo did they change their tune. Lets not forget that rewards started 2 days after the stated time.  If you ask me, this ranks as the 2nd worst start in recent times, ranking right after Bitcoin Gold.
Activity: 312
interesting, will wait the swap from sigt  Grin
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
This is awesome, the DEVs are actually listed.

pumped.
Activity: 68
I'm surprised by all the people complaining it's not profitable to mine. The coin was just launched, what did you expect? Looking at the network hash rate it's obvious that there are way too many people mining Straks and trying to get instantly rich. It doesn't work that way.  Over time the hash rate will go down and then mining will become profitable. But for now buying Sigt is the best way to get Straks. It's obvious Sigt is currently under valued: Sigt was at 1000 - 1200 sats before shit hit then fan.

When sig was at 1000-1200 sats, BTC was like half the value it is today, so it's not a fair comparison.

Also from reading this thread, I see a lot of greedy people that don't understand math and only care about the price of this coin. That is not what makes a coin great. For a coin to be successful it needs to offer something new to the ecosystem, what does STRAKS offer that no other coin has?
Activity: 185
Merit: 100
The SIGT on yobit will they be good for swap with STRAKS ? thers like 2 different SIGT coins V1 and v2
There is only one version of sigt https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/signatum/
Sigt 2.0 was codename for the swap when previous dev abandoned project.
I really liked idea of e-commerce orientated coin from the beginning. Unfortunately previous dev scammed a lot of ppl, thx to this team that they overtook the project and invested their time.

this coin is very transparancy .Just read the github. you could get it.

I dont understand why so many guys never bring their brain outside.

Please tell me how this is transparent. There is no white paper, the charts do not match. Yes it is transparent, that the devs want to scam you all again .

i can see the sock accounts are in full FUD mode
go away trolls
not everyone reads bitcointalk anymore
the crypto world has changed
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
The SIGT on yobit will they be good for swap with STRAKS ? thers like 2 different SIGT coins V1 and v2
There is only one version of sigt https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/signatum/
I really liked idea of e-commerce orientated coin from the beginning. Unfortunately previous dev scammed a lot of ppl, thx to this team that they overtook the project and invested their time.

Please tell me how this is transparent. There is no white paper, the charts do not match. Yes it is transparent, that the devs want to scam you all again .
Activity: 91
People are so stupid that they left good projects to mine this silly pump and dump project. My daily profit went up by a lot today LOL. Thank you greedy dumb miners.
Activity: 280
Where is/was the information on the swap? Is it over?

The swap has not yet begun, November the 29th all details of the swap will be announced, please read the main page for Straks  Wink
Activity: 167
Your roadmap with seven pollars looks so promising. Dev team so hardworking with attractive infographic. Wish your project successful soon.
Activity: 219
Merit: 102
Pointed some hashes toward the network. And will swap my signatum for it. Bullish Wink
Activity: 81
Merit: 12
There is a lot of money to be made because of the entire signatum exchange thing, if you time it right you can probably make a massive profit. But who knows at which point that would be? Nobody does. So I don't really believe in anything anymore, and especially any new coins promising the moon. Grin

Put it this way if you bough sigt at 1 cent yesterday and dumped it at 3 cents today, you would have already made x3 times your money in a day.

But I don't see this coin having a use besides that at this point.
Activity: 618
Merit: 500
Mineblocks low fees fast payments 

New Pool Straks 0.5% Fees 

http://mineblocks.co.uk/getting_started

Configure Your Miners

stratum+tcp://stratum.mineblocks.co.uk:4025 -u YOUR WALLET -p x

Ports ( 4025 )  ( 4026 Nicehash )  All ports Vardiff

Twitter : https://twitter.com/MineBlocksPool

Telegram : https://t.me/mineblocksp

Happy Mining
Activity: 97
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
Where is/was the information on the swap? Is it over?
Activity: 28

Activity: 28
The Hashrate is 200G. one GTX1070 could get 3 straks per day. I think this coin STRAKS will sit on 1 dollars and SIGT will pump to 3k sat.
Activity: 280

Could not agree more, if anything it has given a broadcasted fair launch, mine, or buy Sigt, shit its even cheaper to buy sigt for Straks swap than rent power to mine from nicehash.
Pages:
Jump to: