Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] STRAKS - A POW/Masternode Cryptocurrency focused on e-commerce utility - page 78. (Read 144880 times)

Activity: 254
Merit: 101
The SIGT on yobit will they be good for swap with STRAKS ? thers like 2 different SIGT coins V1 and v2
There is only one version of sigt https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/signatum/
Sigt 2.0 was codename for the swap when previous dev abandoned project.
I really liked idea of e-commerce orientated coin from the beginning. Unfortunately previous dev scammed a lot of ppl, thx to this team that they overtook the project and invested their time.
Activity: 62
Merit: 0
I'm surprised by all the people complaining it's not profitable to mine. The coin was just launched, what did you expect? Looking at the network hash rate it's obvious that there are way too many people mining Straks and trying to get instantly rich. It doesn't work that way.  Over time the hash rate will go down and then mining will become profitable. But for now buying Sigt is the best way to get Straks. It's obvious Sigt is currently under valued: Sigt was at 1000 - 1200 sats before shit hit then fan.

Congrats to Straks team for the successful launch. It seems things are working much more smoothly than for example with Bitcoin Gold.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
when we can expect exchange?

Exchanges are being contacted as we speak, one for Yobit has already been made.  Wink
Activity: 156
when we can expect exchange?
Activity: 457
Merit: 251
That's really good news for Straks, I see Straks will support Masternode, it's ready now? Masternode is really important for current coins to support instant transfer.

Two questions, Which exchanges will list Straks? And what's the masternode rewards?
Activity: 117
Honestly, what I saw yesterday exceeded all my expectations. I did not expect the guys to do something similar to what they presented. It looks like this is a long-playing project and I wish him good luck!
Activity: 400
Dev edit 1st post and put all the pools on the first page. It would be better.
Activity: 76
So the only purpose of this coin is to help people dump SIGT?  Such a waste of time setting up the miner and pool only to find it pays almost nothing.  Wont this coin get dumped after the swap?  This doesn't fill me with any confidence, I'm out of here.

The SIGT wallet dont even sync 0-1 connection did download it so I could buy some SIGT but think now its better do wait until STRAKS hit the exchange and see if this is pump and dump coin.
Activity: 34
The purpose of this coin is to make the developers more money. It solves nothing and there is no white paper posted.
Activity: 250
So the only purpose of this coin is to help people dump SIGT?  Such a waste of time setting up the miner and pool only to find it pays almost nothing.  Wont this coin get dumped after the swap?  This doesn't fill me with any confidence, I'm out of here.
Activity: 34
Be advised -- The devs of this coin cannot answer any hard question and when you ask them, they just ban you in Discord.

Such a great Pajeet coin we have here boys.

Sell your SIGT while they pump.
Activity: 324
I have 3 questions if anyone can answer me, i appreciate it

What is the ratio of the SIGT / STRAK swap?

When will the Swap occur?

Sigts in yobit will either have swap support or need to withdraw to a wallet ?

Check the github and invest a lil of your time to read.

I have not yet had time to read everything, I invested much more than this in mining to get a rude response, ending my mining now and I'm going to dump my 42 coins at the first opportunity I have
Activity: 76
it is all was planned for pump signatum Huh

Agree with you!

1.This coin looks promising did almost mine it thank GOD nicehash cancel the contract.
2.Did almost buy SIGT to swap for Starks.

will buy some when it hit the exchange if the price is not to expensive when pepole dump there coins that got them in the swap.

Right now the market value is like 20 million for this coin. If you do the math.
4 SIGT coin cost  $0,1312x150million coins

Forgot to add fair value for Straks coin when it hits the exchange is $0,073 with market cap of $3 million.
Activity: 676
Merit: 250

Check the github and invest a lil of your time to read.
Activity: 324

Activity: 91
Merit: 10
New coins aren't very profitable nowadays. Too many people run to mine them to sell as soon as it's released on the exchange. Automatic payout mining pools also ruin it.

There are lots of well established coins out there giving good profits and you don't have to rely on the hope that this new coin will give you big profits.

Signatum was the last coin that was worth it to mine a month before exchange release. Everyone knows the trick now, it's not worth it unless you have a big mining operation.
Activity: 280

Pump Signatum for what?  the devs have absconded and sold there stash, Straks has nothing to do with Signatum or its Devs and it will all be burned off on the swap, it needs to be viewed more of a case of you are buying

Straks when you buy Sigt.
copper member
Activity: 56
Definitely will need to pass 1-2 months until swap, holders, mining speed and coin price come to normal.
Until then I am moving to usual mining jobs Smiley
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
It does make perfect sense for those locked out of mining that want straks to just buy Sigt before it pumps further, I would not be surprised to see it go over 1000 sats
An excellent start of the coin, with the swap signatm,  is obtained ico.
I think it is fair ico, where the biggest benefit will be those who buy sigt cheaper
Activity: 26
Pages:
Jump to: