Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] STRAKS - A POW/Masternode Cryptocurrency focused on e-commerce utility - page 97. (Read 144880 times)

Activity: 273
Merit: 100
Anyone got link to block explorer?
Activity: 728
Merit: 106
With a block reward of only 10 Straks isn't 50.000 for a masternode extremly expensive? Let's say we land at $1 coin that means $50k for masternodes...who's going to do that?
1$  Roll Eyes - 500-700sat for now.
Activity: 336
Merit: 102
With a block reward of only 10 Straks isn't 50.000 for a masternode extremly expensive? Let's say we land at $1 coin that means $50k for masternodes...who's going to do that?
Activity: 196
Hello, friends. If i have some SIGT on Yobit-wallet, may i change (swap) them to new Straks in Future? or i need sigt local wallet?
You need to send your Sigt from your wallet, not from an exchange, so you should download Sigt local wallet.
More of swapping details will be announced on 29th.
When SWAP (SIGT-STRACKS) will be processed ?
Will it be any ammount limit ?
Will it be possible to swap SIGT to get 50000 STRACKS ?

For 50000 STRAKS you need 200K SIGTs.
Activity: 330
Merit: 250
📱 Electroneum 📱 cryptocurrency
Thanks. Seems like a really promising project.
Activity: 676
Merit: 250
https://github.com/straks/straks

At the bottom you will find all informations about the swap and what not.
Activity: 74
Merit: 0
Hello, friends. If i have some SIGT on Yobit-wallet, may i change (swap) them to new Straks in Future? or i need sigt local wallet?
You need to send your Sigt from your wallet, not from an exchange, so you should download Sigt local wallet.
When SWAP (SIGT-STRACKS) will be processed ?
Will it be any ammount limit ?
Will it be possible to swap SIGT to get 50000 STRACKS ?
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
What does this command do? And what does the number mean?
Code:
straks-cli.exe generatetoaddress 1 

This will try to mine using your CPU to the given address. 1 means 1 block i think.

Can you increase that number, if you have a multicore cpu? Maybe eight for a ryzen.

I dont think that number has anything to do with CPU cores. May be you can try running multiple instances of the same bat file and see whether more cores are used .

I checked the source. It´s the number of blocks that are generated.

Code:
  while (nHeight < nHeightEnd)
    {
        std::unique_ptr pblocktemplate(BlockAssembler(Params()).CreateNewBlock(coinbaseScript->reserveScript));

nHeightEnd is the current block plus the passed number.
Activity: 63
follow the money

Where is the original announcement for the coin swap? I can't find it anywhere.   
Code:

This will try to mine using your CPU to the given address. 1 means 1 block i think.

Can you increase that number, if you have a multicore cpu? Maybe eight for a ryzen.

I dont think that number has anything to do with CPU cores. May be you can try running multiple instances of the same bat file and see whether more cores are used .

Where did this swap idea come from?

It is the otherway around. This coin came from swap idea . But they did a good job adopting new technologies though .
Activity: 63

Where did this swap idea come from?
Code:

Activity: 1162
Merit: 252
seem interesting going to have to keep a eye on this  Grin
Code:

Activity: 327
Merit: 101
Hi, do we have an exact hour or a countdown to know when the mining will start?

thx
Wait for the block 10080 here:
https://straks.info/

thx

but with 1 block every 60s, it will be in about 43 hours. It will be thursday in almost every country in the world no? Cheesy
Yes, you right, also in Explorer you can see "2 days till start" )) (Rewards in 2 days)
Code:
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
The swap appears high

Activity: 434
Merit: 251
Activity: 103
Merit: 14
Just curious - what is the reason behind the swap?  Is it just a rescue of the SIGT community?
It's simple. The coins are reserved for swap. Noone will be able to count how much were really  swapped. So it's additional hidden premine. Grin
Yes yes - some coins will be burnt or airdropped or smth else - of course everything must look "fair".  Grin
All shitcoins are "fair" ..... until dump.  Grin

There will be a public burn address available on the Signatum block explorer, in plain view for everyone to see and follow. If you know how many coins are swapped/burned, a quick division by 4 will give you the total number of STRAKS of the dedicated swap supply (which you can follow transparently on the rich-list, it carries the tag "swap") that is distributed to SIGT coin-holders during the swap period. The Signatum burn address and the STRAKS addressed dedicated exclusively for the swap, have to match up at a ratio of 4:1, if not then you know there is an issue. No STRAKS from that address can be given out during that 30-day period without the required swap amount from Signatum matching it.

Any coins that remain unswapped at the end of the 30 day swap-period, we have communicated clearly and transparently will be split 40/60 between the treasury fund (to pay for ongoing operational expenses - which will also be made public - like the listing fee coverage from the donation fund was today) and air-drops.

When there is full transparency, there is zero chance of any of those scenarios happening, that you are concerned about.
Pages:
Jump to: