Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] STRAKS - A POW/Masternode Cryptocurrency focused on e-commerce utility - page 98. (Read 144880 times)

Activity: 83
Merit: 0
Hi, do we have an exact hour or a countdown to know when the mining will start?

thx
Wait for the block 10080 here:
https://straks.info/

thx

but with 1 block every 60s, it will be in about 43 hours. It will be thursday in almost every country in the world no? Cheesy
Activity: 100
Merit: 11
run stracksd.exe = Error: -daemon is not supported on this operating system
64-bit windows 10 pro
ver 1703
build 15063.726

-daemon is for running like service in background, do you really want this?
Remove or comment this option in coinfig file
I think Windows QT wallet just ignore this parameter

thank you. daemon 1 was in straks.conf proposed in this thread.
Activity: 728
Merit: 106
Just curious - what is the reason behind the swap?  Is it just a rescue of the SIGT community?
It's simple. The coins are reserved for swap. Noone will be able to count how much were really  swapped. So it's additional hidden premine. Grin
Yes yes - some coins will be burnt or airdropped or smth else - of course everything must look "fair".  Grin
All shitcoins are "fair" ..... until dump.  Grin
Activity: 14
Just curious - what is the reason behind the swap?  Is it just a rescue of the SIGT community?

With over 100 million SIGT out there, the price of STRAKS is going to be temporarily limited by the price of SIGT I think.  

Here is an example: if I can get 1 STRAK for every 4 SIGT, and SIGT is 1.5 US cents, then I know I can basically buy a STRAK For 6 cents.  If I can effectively buy STRAK for 6 cents each, then anytime the STRAK price goes above 6 cents there is an arbitrage opportunity, and people will buy SIGT to swap and sell STRAK down to 6 cents.

I'm not saying you shouldn't swap to SIGT.  I'm just curious why that became part of the coin (I don't think it's explained in the ANN unless I missed it, and it doesn't seem relevant to your roadmap beyond rescuing SIGT).  The arbitrage opportunites will only exist until the SIGT swap closes, and after that I'm sure the STRAK price will grow just fine.  It might be good to have a second source of STRAK generation (the swaps) aside from just mining/buying, but the reasons should be in the ANN.

One point is that the coin swap will only be offered for 1 month or less.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100

With over 100 million SIGT out there, the price of STRAKS is going to be temporarily limited by the price of SIGT I think.  

Here is an example: if I can get 1 STRAK for every 4 SIGT, and SIGT is 1.5 US cents, then I know I can basically buy a STRAK For 6 cents.  If I can effectively buy STRAK for 6 cents each, then anytime the STRAK price goes above 6 cents there is an arbitrage opportunity, and people will buy SIGT to swap and sell STRAK down to 6 cents.

I'm not saying you shouldn't swap to SIGT.  I'm just curious why that became part of the coin (I don't think it's explained in the ANN unless I missed it, and it doesn't seem relevant to your roadmap beyond rescuing SIGT).  The arbitrage opportunites will only exist until the SIGT swap closes, and after that I'm sure the STRAK price will grow just fine.  It might be good to have a second source of STRAK generation (the swaps) aside from just mining/buying, but the reasons should be in the ANN.
Activity: 196

Is there a way to know whether we solved a block in mining  ? reward is 0 coins at the moment, so cant check balance .
I have few SIGT . want to know what would be the price of this new coin

$1 USD would be great  Grin
Activity: 182
I have few SIGT . want to know what would be the price of this new coin
Activity: 518
Merit: 261
Anyone have any guesses for coin price at launch on YoBit? I've seen the old SIGT was jumping as we near the announcement of the 4:1 coin-swap going live. I have a bunch of coins to swap!

nobody know, and there is no informations about the swap for the moment ...
Anyone have any guesses for coin price at launch on YoBit? I've seen the old SIGT was jumping as we near the announcement of the 4:1 coin-swap going live. I have a bunch of coins to swap!
Activity: 327
Merit: 101
64-bit windows 10 pro
ver 1703
build 15063.726

-daemon is for running like service in background, do you really want this?
Remove or comment this option in coinfig file
I think Windows QT wallet just ignore this parameter
Activity: 100
Merit: 11
64-bit windows 10 pro
ver 1703
build 15063.726
Activity: 387
Merit: 102

thx

Mining,mining ... there is no still GPU miner, for what u need countdown?
Activity: 308
How https://mpool.mooo.com pool is being advertised in this topic, if wallet protocol is different? It will not work I guess.
If it is so - why wrong ADs not being deleted by moderators?
Please explain - where is different protocol??
Nope, it lyra2r2 as you can see. The same as virtcoin.
Activity: 327
Merit: 101

thx
Wait for the block 10080 here:
https://straks.info/
Activity: 83

thx
Activity: 420
Merit: 108
How https://mpool.mooo.com pool is being advertised in this topic, if wallet protocol is different? It will not work I guess.
If it is so - why wrong ADs not being deleted by moderators?
Activity: 253
SafeCoin-SAFE
Good job on the transparency. Really liked the way u guys handle things.

i started to believe in this project .

Now i have to wait for a GPU mining software . Tongue 
Activity: 31
ATTENTION !!!
MPool is ready for @Wednesday, when STRAK mining will starting (lyra2v2)
https://mpool.mooo.com
fee rate 0.9%, no need registration, payouts every 1 hour, welcome!
-a lyra2v2 -o stratum+tcp://mpool.mooo.com:4533 -u -p c=STAK

This information is for CPU miner?

No it is not.
It is gpuminer
Activity: 387
Merit: 102
ATTENTION !!!
MPool is ready for @Wednesday, when STRAK mining will starting (lyra2v2)
https://mpool.mooo.com
fee rate 0.9%, no need registration, payouts every 1 hour, welcome!
-a lyra2v2 -o stratum+tcp://mpool.mooo.com:4533 -u -p c=STAK

This information is for CPU miner?
Pages:
Jump to: