Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [STRB] SuperTurboStake - Efficient. PoW/PoS 5000% APR! - page 8. (Read 96611 times)

Activity: 551
Merit: 500
....and still nothing....

Dont you have your own shit to worry about? Thanks..

Anyways.. I am currently fixing some issues with the basic STRB platform.. including some slight syncing issues where we see it freeze up after synced amounts of 500 or groups of 500. Also, I will be adding auto-recombining of blocks to cut down on crashing wallets. Then, I will be cloning and creating the swap directly from updated STRB code. If anyone wants to help out let me know what other changes could be made on existing strb code.

Great news dev and good luck Smiley

5000% PoS! Wow. How much pos now? Is it still 5000%? It should be called inflation stake or fly-to-moon stake. Man you need to have a creative name in order to attract people!
Activity: 912
Merit: 505

Anyways.. I am currently fixing some issues with the basic STRB platform.. including some slight syncing issues where we see it freeze up after synced amounts of 500 or groups of 500. Also, I will be adding auto-recombining of blocks to cut down on crashing wallets. Then, I will be cloning and creating the swap directly from updated STRB code. If anyone wants to help out let me know what other changes could be made on existing strb code.

Great news dev and good luck Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1632
Merit: 1010
I'm selling  8 trillion STRB + detailed instructions to get your wallet working again due to negative balance.

0.5 BTC. 

PM if you're interested.

lol what?? You are selling instructions to get wallet working again? GTFO
legendary
This coin is so horrible almost as bad as Zimbabwe when they had the 10 trillion dollar bill notes that people would carry around and not even be able to buy a bottle of water with
The problem isn't so much the inflation, it's because of the non working wallet because it's a copy and paste coin. So when an issue comes up, the so called dev doesn't know how to fix it.

Why dont you go worry about your copy and paste buddy press facebook. thx.
legendary

Activity: 630
Merit: 500
How is it possible to have a negative balance?  Wouldn't that mean that you owe the blockchain money which I don't really get how that could happen, someone explain?
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Instructions to get your wallet working again if it's negative. Plus I include 8 trillion STRB.

0.7 BTC. 

PM if you're interested.
Activity: 477
Merit: 250
Buying all your STRB at this rate:
$1/1 Trillion

the coin is worthless now.
PM me.

lol, i dont have for even a 0.5$ then O_o

will  the wallet problem be solved someday? Huh Huh
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
CRYPTO-CITY.COM 🌟 Communities
$1/1 Trillion

PM me.
what happened to your own coin?
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
only stake for me
Activity: 369
Merit: 111
$1/1 Trillion

PM me.

Why are you buying it then? A souvenir?  Cheesy
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
i can sell you all you want
Activity: 289
$1/1 Trillion

PM me.
Activity: 840
Merit: 503
Seiling 5 trillion per 0.3 btc
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
I'm selling  8 trillion STRB + detailed instructions to get your wallet working again due to negative balance.

0.5 BTC. 

PM if you're interested.
Activity: 313
Wallet is in the minus what is to be done?
is POSwallet still working with this coin?  Huh

Yeah, it's working very well so far  Cheesy

i didnt know!, O_o i will send my couple of millons there then xD
Activity: 912
Merit: 505

Yeah, it's working very well so far  Cheesy