Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [STRB] SuperTurboStake - Efficient. PoW/PoS 5000% APR! - page 5. (Read 96611 times)

Activity: 474
Merit: 501
Glad to have trading back online. Im at about 30 trillion and counting. Its really cheap right now. Im looking forward to the swap.  

It was a lengthy process but it will be worth It. good work Milly.

Activity: 293
Merit: 250
@milly6.. what is the max number of supply until the last block?

On GitHub >> static const int64 MAX_MONEY = 2000000000000 * COIN;

2,000,000,000,000 mean 2 Trillion?
Activity: 840
Merit: 503
Good news but how i can do positive balance my wallet?
Activity: 723
great news for superturbostake
Activity: 912
Merit: 505
is this coin dead ? maintenance forever on novaexchage.

regards

Trading was just reenabled on nova and we are working on making the wallets work so coins can be sent in for an upcoming swap.

sounds like good news - will the coinswap made on nova ?

regards

There will be a coin swap on nova soon although this swap will not be the official swap for STRB, it will be their inhouse swap so they can get rid of STRB. I have a wallet which I am testing that may work for making things not be negative in the wallet but so far it will not open when i have a conf file in use and crashs.. It seems to open without it for me but not for others. If you would like to test that wallet, let me know.

What about users that have stored STRB in POSWallet.com.
I don't know dev if someone asked you before about this.
(I want to test just PM me )
Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1632
Merit: 1010

regards

Trading was just reenabled on nova and we are working on making the wallets work so coins can be sent in for an upcoming swap.

regards

There will be a coin swap on nova soon although this swap will not be the official swap for STRB, it will be their inhouse swap so they can get rid of STRB. I have a wallet which I am testing that may work for making things not be negative in the wallet but so far it will not open when i have a conf file in use and crashs.. It seems to open without it for me but not for others. If you would like to test that wallet, let me know.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
A better question is, "why not just get the wallet fixed?" so the exchanges can trade them. LoL  Roll Eyes

ohhhh relax guys....... it can be but it will be but a lot of time will be require over it.
Activity: 792

regards

regards
legendary

regards

legendary
can sell 20 billions strb for 0.9 btc. pm me

will swap them for PUNZ if u want.. rate is in my above post... no one is going to buy them for that much

when is plan superturbostake to swap punz coin
punz coin still same superturbostake coin, and system same superturboskate or not POS coin with stake 5000%

THe dev for PUNZ will swap to any coin.. its not an official swap of any kind.
There will likely be an officially supported swap on Novaexchange.com
I will post here as soon as I have more details.
Activity: 792

regards
Activity: 322
yes anything new with this coin
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
can sell 20 billions strb for 0.9 btc. pm me

will swap them for PUNZ if u want.. rate is in my above post... no one is going to buy them for that much

when is plan superturbostake to swap punz coin
punz coin still same superturbostake coin, and system same superturboskate or not POS coin with stake 5000%
legendary
Let's hope it works.
You are the biggest shill guy here lol.

Don't forget, he, Chantha Owen Lueung, and Crypto888 and crypto4ce are the same person posting in this thread, using his crptoarch account to try to discredit me to no avail on Owen's Crypto-city thread (note the Crypto part in his alts' names with the exception of crptoarch due to not yet learning how to spell the fuckin thing or a typo, albeit I'm a bias Dumb-ass cripple, leaning toward the former). HAHAHA & Chuckles

CHantha is pretty funny.. although cryptowiz420 is not the same as chantha, he has been trolled by him too.. ive spoken to both of them previously in video chats. Chantha makes the buddypress site cryptoshitty oops i mean city
legendary
A better question is, "why not just get the wallet fixed?" so the exchanges can trade them. LoL  Roll Eyes

You have so many solutions in text but no actual technical solutions. Go back to making fake traffic for your buddy press: LoL Roll Eyes
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
@actualadvicebtc
How can i make my wallet not showing negative balance?

same problem
vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145
Let's hope it works.
You are the biggest shill guy here lol.

Don't forget, he, Chantha Owen Lueung, and Crypto888 and crypto4ce are the same person posting in this thread, using his crptoarch account to try to discredit me to no avail on Owen's Crypto-city thread (note the Crypto part in his alts' names with the exception of crptoarch due to not yet learning how to spell the fuckin thing or a typo, albeit I'm a bias Dumb-ass cripple, leaning toward the former). HAHAHA & Chuckles
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
CRYPTO-CITY.COM 🌟 Communities
Activity: 241
sync hangs at "blocks" : 40026,

what to do?
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
My recommendation would be to just forget about STRB, it has gone the same path as ECASH, there is just too big of a supply and every time the wallet stakes with massive coins in place the coin forks and goes negative staking again Undecided

Leave it and let be IMHO
Pages:
Jump to: