Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [STRB] SuperTurboStake - Efficient. PoW/PoS 5000% APR! - page 7. (Read 96611 times)

Activity: 48
Merit: 1
Software Developer
Hello!

Today I discovered that it is possible to send up to 9 billion coins normally using Coin Control Features even though the balance is negative.

To complement the information, I also discovered using Coin Control Features that the balance gets negative by as much as ~9 trillion.

Those who want to test, that's the tip.

jsff77
Activity: 173
Merit: 151

STRB client up with a command prompt keeps telling me E297: Write error in swap

Activity: 564
Merit: 516
So when is this swap I'm hearing?  Roll Eyes

Yes when is swap chantha
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
CRYPTO-CITY.COM 🌟 Communities
So when is this swap I'm hearing?  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
How can i make my wallet not showing negative balance?

You could possibly try a -rescan or a -salvagewallet when starting the STRB client up with a command prompt or create a .bat with those settings.

Those commands "should" fix your issues but because it is also PoS I am unsure if it will also try staking at the same time so give -reservebalance=9999999 a try.

Also give the repairwallet command a try in the Debug console.
Activity: 241
Merit: 250
How can i make my wallet not showing negative balance?
Activity: 564
Merit: 516
Activity: 912
Merit: 505
will be out swap till the end of year? Cheesy

I hope so, we should wait for dev to decide  Cool
Activity: 840
Merit: 503
will be out swap till the end of year? Cheesy
Activity: 477
anyone who has his/her wallet working, mine is in 100% probability of staking in 10 min. since a week or so, ( between 99,96 ~ 100% all time since then ) and no staking  Undecided

anyway to let it finnish or just wait.  Lips sealed
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
yes

100% sounds nice
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
100% sounds nice
legendary
Activity: 1632
Merit: 1010
Activity: 289
I vote for POS to be 10%, who agree ?
legendary
Activity: 1632
Merit: 1010
....and still nothing....

Dont you have your own shit to worry about? Thanks..

Anyways.. I am currently fixing some issues with the basic STRB platform.. including some slight syncing issues where we see it freeze up after synced amounts of 500 or groups of 500. Also, I will be adding auto-recombining of blocks to cut down on crashing wallets. Then, I will be cloning and creating the swap directly from updated STRB code. If anyone wants to help out let me know what other changes could be made on existing strb code.

Great news dev and good luck Smiley

5000% PoS! Wow. How much pos now? Is it still 5000%? It should be called inflation stake or fly-to-moon stake. Man you need to have a creative name in order to attract people!

I don't think that the dev will leave POS reward 5000% Look what problems this POS reward made  Cool

I will be changing the APR.
....and still nothing....

Dont you have your own shit to worry about? Thanks..

Anyways.. I am currently fixing some issues with the basic STRB platform.. including some slight syncing issues where we see it freeze up after synced amounts of 500 or groups of 500. Also, I will be adding auto-recombining of blocks to cut down on crashing wallets. Then, I will be cloning and creating the swap directly from updated STRB code. If anyone wants to help out let me know what other changes could be made on existing strb code.

Great news dev and good luck Smiley

5000% PoS! Wow. How much pos now? Is it still 5000%? It should be called inflation stake or fly-to-moon stake. Man you need to have a creative name in order to attract people!

I don't think that the dev will leave POS reward 5000% Look what problems this POS reward made  Cool
Activity: 289
Let's hope it works.
You are the biggest shill guy here lol.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
CRYPTO-CITY.COM 🌟 Communities
Let's hope it works.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0

Milly6