Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] STREAMITY ICO --->Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange<--- - page 40. (Read 165756 times)

Activity: 185
Merit: 3
Hello!

StreamDesk works fine? Can I exchange ETH rn?

You can exchange ETH right now, BTC will be avaliable soon  Wink

And I will pay commission in STM, right?

There is no commission for now.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
Hello!

And I will pay commission in STM, right?
Activity: 185
Merit: 3
Hello!

Activity: 180
Merit: 10
Hello!

Or BTC?

Yep, everything works fine. I made some transactions
Hello!

Or BTC?
Hello!

Activity: 30
Hellooooo all!  

Cool  me actively advised to buy the tokens of your project) Are you really a promising project?) Huh

Weird question. Maybe you should start by reading a white paper?

It's too boring))) Can anyone here tell me briefly about the project)

You're weird) How can you invest in a project without even getting to know what it offers?

Do not be so strict to me) I do not refuse to read documents) I just hope that I will be interested in what other people are saying about the project) Then I'll take a closer look at it)

This is a decentralized exchange, allowing you to quickly and safely exchange crypto-currencies for fiat currencies and fiat currencies for crypto-currencies, without participation in the process of third parties. At the same time, the commission is negligible. In addition, the exchange is not the only thing the team offers. Review previous discussions or study white paper)

Yes, ok) Well) I give up) I really am interested in this project, only because I was advised by a friend. And I was too lazy to read the documents) But now I'll study everything carefully)

Be more serious and responsible. It's your money and your future.

Do not be so strict) This is my strategy) I read reviews of other people and talked to them - I made conclusions) Everything in order not to waste time on bad projects)
  I believe that this is a good project. And so I'll study it. Thank you very much for answering my questions)
Activity: 23
Hellooooo all!  

Cool  me actively advised to buy the tokens of your project) Are you really a promising project?) Huh

You're weird) How can you invest in a project without even getting to know what it offers?

Do not be so strict to me) I do not refuse to read documents) I just hope that I will be interested in what other people are saying about the project) Then I'll take a closer look at it)

This is a decentralized exchange, allowing you to quickly and safely exchange crypto-currencies for fiat currencies and fiat currencies for crypto-currencies, without participation in the process of third parties. At the same time, the commission is negligible. In addition, the exchange is not the only thing the team offers. Review previous discussions or study white paper)

Yes, ok) Well) I give up) I really am interested in this project, only because I was advised by a friend. And I was too lazy to read the documents) But now I'll study everything carefully)

Be more serious and responsible. It's your money and your future.
Hellooooo all!  

Activity: 36
Hellooooo all!  

Hellooooo all!  

Well, since you came to this discussion, then probably the project has already interested you) Then, why not read about it?)
Hellooooo all!  

Activity: 32
Hellooooo all!  

https://streamity.org/uploads/docs/en/Whitepaper_Streamity_en.pdf
This is a good project, which can accelerate the distribution of crypto currency in the society. Making the purchase of crypto currency simple, fast and safe - Streamity increases people's interest in this phenomenon. This is especially strong now, on the background of how many states are looking for ways to use crypto currency to strengthen and develop their economies.

Read the white paper. You'll like it.
Activity: 98
Hellooooo all!  

Hellooooo all!  

Hellooooo all!  

I'm interested too. Several of my friends advised this project. Decentralized Exchange - this sounds interesting.
Activity: 32
Hellooooo all!  

Hellooooo all!  

Activity: 47
A decentralized cryptocurrency exchange. I have heard so many times about it that i am bored. No new ideas, no new possibilities, just one from 1 million.

Now there are a lot of projects focused on creating marketplaces with embedded blockchain in their ecosystem. There are a lot of such projects and all that they can offer - integration with larger stores, fraud protected transactions and obtaining special privileges for the calculation of the project's tokens. A calculation for the tokens, which, when examined in more detail, are completely unnecessary and only harm this system. But even so, many such projects bring profit to their investors. The main thing is to correctly dispose of your coins and sell them in time.

Even if there are millions of such projects, they will still make a profit for those who can correctly use their investments.
Activity: 61
I'm now going to sell one of the coins from my portfolio. I think that this is a good reason to buy some more of your tokens. Wink
Pages:
Jump to: