Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] STREAMITY ICO --->Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange<--- - page 41. (Read 165756 times)

Activity: 64
Merit: 0
Hi, I see this project will be one of the best among others.
which exchanges will tokens be launched on and when, pls?
The exchange is going to be very soon.We have offers from 9 exchanges at the moment and we are negotiating with them. We are choosing the right place for listing. We are negotiating with the biggest exchanges!! And we plan to do it at once when the ICO ends

9 exchanges? You are popular. As expected from the project that could affect the development of the crypto-currency industry.

Now the most important thing is to choose the best of them. The further value of the token will depend on this choice.
Activity: 36
The exchange is going to be very soon.We have offers from 9 exchanges at the moment and we are negotiating with them. We are choosing the right place for listing. We are negotiating with the biggest exchanges!! And we plan to do it at once when the ICO ends

9 exchanges? You are popular. As expected from the project that could affect the development of the crypto-currency industry.
Activity: 23
I really want to exchange EOS the same way.  It is on the website. When will it be added?

Hello!
We will add NEM smart contract next and a little later EOS will be added too!

great! Can I still buy tokens?

and you can also invite friends to get bonuses Smiley

Invite to the portal? How will I get bonuses?

3% from your friends purchases with your link)

3%. With a large number of guests, this can be a really big bonus. Great gift from the team, aimed at the expanded publicity of the project! Cool
Activity: 84
I really want to exchange EOS the same way.  It is on the website. When will it be added?

Hello!

Of course, you can! We have crowdsale till August 6 Smiley And if you buy tokens now, you will have 20% bonus!

I hope that during this time many more people will join us! I told about Streamity to all my friends!
Good luck, team!
Activity: 27

I'm also interested in EOS. I hope that soon the team will add this opportunity
Activity: 32

Hello!

This is a good team. I'm sure you will not regret your intention to trust them.
Activity: 98

I'm sure that Streamity will make the right decision and place the coin for good exchanges!
Activity: 98

This is a very good decision! Immediately see the work of professionals! Good exchanges determine the future of the token!
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Activity: 336
Merit: 1

Hello!

Yep, you’re are totally right! There are two different levels of referrals. The 2nd(your friend) and 3rd referrals level (friend's friends). You will get 3% from friend purchases and earn 3% from those 3% if a friend's friend makes a purchase!
You can find a referral link in your account! Enjoy 😉
Activity: 196

Hello!

nice, i will invite someone  Cool
Activity: 180

Hello!

Hello!

Activity: 180

Hello!

Hello!

Of course, you can! We have crowdsale till August 6 Smiley And if you buy tokens now, you will have 20% bonus!

Hello!

Hello!
Activity: 92
A decentralized cryptocurrency exchange. I have heard so many times about it that i am bored. No new ideas, no new possibilities, just one from 1 million.

Do you ignore the interests of people and the interests of the community just because the idea seems boring to you? Are you here to make a profit? If you just want to support interesting and non-standard projects, you could just set up a charitable foundation for this.

The needs of potential users of the product should be one of the fundamental factors in the formation of the proposal. After studying the market, Streamity would not offer a product that is no different from many similar ones.
Pages:
Jump to: