Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] STREAMITY ICO --->Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange<--- - page 44. (Read 165756 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
A decentralized cryptocurrency exchange. I have heard so many times about it that i am bored. No new ideas, no new possibilities, just one from 1 million.

This is not a fair reasoning. Even if the idea is not original, it does not change the fact that even though many people have already thought about it - the problem is still relevant.
Activity: 266
The rapid growth of the Digital Economy increased the demand for on-line payments. As such, cryptocurrencies became an increasingly popular solution to meet the requirements of the Digital Economy.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
The project is well supported by social networks, which makes it possible to always follow the updates in development.
Activity: 514
●●
A decentralized cryptocurrency exchange. I have heard so many times about it that i am bored. No new ideas, no new possibilities, just one from 1 million.

Whether by this they didn't create a new idea to make this project better and reach their token sale.
Activity: 238
StreamDesk project is based on the sought-after mass service, and connection of new users will create a strong demand for STM tokens.
Activity: 322
📌 Online payments and cryptocurrency

Every day thousands of people around the world make purchases online for tens of millions US dollars. The volume of online payments (debiting from a bank card, mobile phone account, e-money, etc.) is growing with a similar pace.

Payments in cryptocurrencies compete with traditional Internet banking, objectively possessing certain advantages over traditional payments.

Every day there are more and more online trading platforms where digital assets are accepted for payment along with Fiat money.

However, there is a high chance to meet among them fraud resources which benefit from the unsettled law in cryptoworld and abuse the trust of customers.

The solution is to create an infrastructure where the parties exchange without intermediaries.

☑️ This was the solution of STREAMITY project designed to protect the participants of the crypto community from the risks in cryptocurrency exchange. A key element of the system is StreamDesk, a decentralized application based on smart contracts that allows to exchange digital assets itselves and for Fiat money.

https://streamity.org

Activity: 397
Merit: 350
Activity: 32
What is the difference between this project and its competitors?

This project will simplify any operations with the crypto currency, allow you to easily and quickly make exchanges of the type of crypto currency / fiat money or vice versa. Exchange is conducted between people, the procedure is controlled by smart contracts, which leaves no room for fraud. They also talk about a minimum commission or in general a complete absence of a commission for operations.

It is possible more in detail about the commissions? In addition, I still do not see the advantages of this project in front of its competitors. Is that only an exchange based on smart contracts. As I understand it, this will allow to conduct transactions without the participation of third parties and increase their security.

Most exchanges allow you to make transactions with a limited number of types of crypto currency. Bitcoin and Ethereum. In most cases, you have the ability to perform transactions only with these crypto-currencies.
Streamity offers a much more extensive list of crypto-currencies, a minimum commission (0-2%). Transactions will be made through smart contracts, without the involvement of outsiders, which contributes to the decentralization of the process and makes it much faster.
I believe that you need to take a closer look at this project. Check the documentation on the website and white paper.

Many thanks! I'll go study this project
Activity: 36

This project will simplify any operations with the crypto currency, allow you to easily and quickly make exchanges of the type of crypto currency / fiat money or vice versa. Exchange is conducted between people, the procedure is controlled by smart contracts, which leaves no room for fraud. They also talk about a minimum commission or in general a complete absence of a commission for operations.

It is possible more in detail about the commissions? In addition, I still do not see the advantages of this project in front of its competitors. Is that only an exchange based on smart contracts. As I understand it, this will allow to conduct transactions without the participation of third parties and increase their security.

Do not waste time and read everything yourself. This is a promising project, so do not miss your chance to benefit!
https://streamity.org/uploads/docs/en/Whitepaper_Streamity_en.pdf

https://streamity.org/en/
Activity: 47
📌 What are the disadvantages of cryptocurrency exchanges?

Every day the popularity of cryptocurrencies is increasing. Millions of people – traders, politicians, financiers, analysts-follow the dynamics of their rates. However, nowadays, the use of digital assets is difficult. Even the purchase and exchange of cryptocurrencies are associated with problems - currency rates on different platforms are very different, and a solid commission is charged when withdrawing funds.

The creation of the P2P-platform STREAMITY will allow to avoid such drawbacks, as the transaction value will be calculated in real time with reference to the average price of transactions concluded on the leading crypto-exchanges. Platform participants will be able to verify that the transaction was concluded at market prices. And the use of smart contracts will ensure guaranteed execution of transactions.

https://s6.wampi.ru/2018/07/13/1307f21e04421484f47d.md.jpg

The popularity of crypto currency is an indisputable fact. But fraudulent exchanges with unjustifiably high commissions prevent the faster and more systematic development of the Crypto-currency.
I believe that Streamity is doing a good job, which will affect the well-being of the entire crypto-currency industry. I will support this project.
Absolutely agree with you! I already bought tokens of this project and now I look forward to the completion of sales. ToTheMoon!

I also invested in this project! Let's reach the moon together! Embarrassed Cheesy Wink

The development of Streamity already looks and certainly brings a positive impact and will be much to be amazed by this token. The team does have a solid performance of Streamity, sales will sell well and run out. Ready to welcome success with a high rate, ready for the moon.

I agree with you! Streamity has a clear understanding of the market situation, the needs of people in this market and therefore offers a product that meets all the needs of potential users! It is these projects that the crypto-currency community needs! Thanks to Streamity, buying and using crypto currency will be much easier and more convenient, which will lead to a faster development of this industry all over the world! Cheesy Cool

Most exchanges allow you to make transactions with a limited number of types of crypto currency. Bitcoin and Ethereum. In most cases, you have the ability to perform transactions only with these crypto-currencies.
Streamity offers a much more extensive list of crypto-currencies, a minimum commission (0-2%). Transactions will be made through smart contracts, without the involvement of outsiders, which contributes to the decentralization of the process and makes it much faster.
I believe that you need to take a closer look at this project. Check the documentation on the website and white paper.
Activity: 37

Exchanges allow you to change the fiat money for crypto currency. But not always they have the opportunity to make a reverse deal. To change the crypto currency for fiat money is also very important! Especially in a troubled market, when you have to withdraw your savings from one currency to another, so as not to get losses.
It is very important that such an exchange can be made quickly. Streamity is just such a platform that will allow us to conclude not only safe transactions, without the intervention of third parties - Streamity enables us to conclude these transactions quickly, allowing users to get the maximum possible profit.
This project has competitors. But they are all so weak compared to Streamity, which will very quickly be forgotten. Why should you use exchange with a high commission, when there is another, more convenient and much less expensive?
Activity: 210

Every day the popularity of cryptocurrencies is increasing. Millions of people – traders, politicians, financiers, analysts-follow the dynamics of their rates. However, nowadays, the use of digital assets is difficult. Even the purchase and exchange of cryptocurrencies are associated with problems - currency rates on different platforms are very different, and a solid commission is charged when withdrawing funds.

The creation of the P2P-platform STREAMITY will allow to avoid such drawbacks, as the transaction value will be calculated in real time with reference to the average price of transactions concluded on the leading crypto-exchanges. Platform participants will be able to verify that the transaction was concluded at market prices. And the use of smart contracts will ensure guaranteed execution of transactions.

The popularity of crypto currency is an indisputable fact. But fraudulent exchanges with unjustifiably high commissions prevent the faster and more systematic development of the Crypto-currency.
I believe that Streamity is doing a good job, which will affect the well-being of the entire crypto-currency industry. I will support this project.
Absolutely agree with you! I already bought tokens of this project and now I look forward to the completion of sales. ToTheMoon!

I also invested in this project! Let's reach the moon together! Embarrassed Cheesy Wink

The development of Streamity already looks and certainly brings a positive impact and will be much to be amazed by this token. The team does have a solid performance of Streamity, sales will sell well and run out. Ready to welcome success with a high rate, ready for the moon.
Activity: 47

Activity: 61

Activity: 27

Activity: 23
Hello all!
My friend advised me on your project. But I would like to learn more about him! Can you give me a link to your website and your white paper?

See the project and I'm sure - you want to participate in it!  https://streamity.org/uploads/docs/en/Whitepaper_Streamity_en.pdf

https://streamity.org/en/

This is a very interesting project that will undoubtedly benefit both investors and the entire crypto community!

Many thanks for the answer! I will carefully study the documents, I will look at the ratings of rating agencies and if I arrange everything - I invest in this project. I like the basic idea of Streamity.
Pages:
Jump to: