Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] STREAMITY ICO --->Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange<--- - page 43. (Read 165756 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 1
This company includes a number of the best : great team, great product, great idea, great start, good prospects and promotion in general! Sure, the company will occupy a leading place in this world!
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
StreamDesk project is based on the sought-after mass service, and connection of new users will create a strong demand for STM tokens.

Good luck Streamity team! Cheesy Wink
Activity: 36
A decentralized cryptocurrency exchange. I have heard so many times about it that i am bored. No new ideas, no new possibilities, just one from 1 million.

People need the services offered by Streamity. And this means that even though the idea is not original, it will find a response among investors. This is important for the development of the crypto industry.

I agree with your statement. The practical value of this project is more important than the originality of its idea. I saw a lot of projects that promised to change the whole world. But it did not help them to get the support of investors. After all, very few people care about the situation in the world, especially when one of the primary goals is profit.
The decentralized exchange is another conversation. After all, this is a project that solves problems that affect the interests of all investors in the crypto community!

Studying the project in which you are going to invest, it is important to correctly assess its significance for people. After all, it will be the fundamental factor in setting the demand for project tokens.
Streamity is trying to accomplish an important step for the entire crypto community. Therefore, the question of significance disappears by itself. This, without a doubt, is an important project for any crypto-investor.

I'll probably buy more tokens! I am sure that this project will justify all my investments!
Activity: 37
I believe in the success of Streamity. Therefore, I will continue to support him and I will look forward to his moon!
Activity: 92
A decentralized cryptocurrency exchange. I have heard so many times about it that i am bored. No new ideas, no new possibilities, just one from 1 million.

You can read about his advantages and competitiveness right on the project site. You can also try the product offered by the project. I think it will dissipate your boredom a little.
Activity: 47

People need the services offered by Streamity. And this means that even though the idea is not original, it will find a response among investors. This is important for the development of the crypto industry.

At the moment there is not one able to compete with Streamity exchange! And this is excellent! After all, this will be the basis of our benefits!
Activity: 61
📌 Online payments and cryptocurrency

Every day thousands of people around the world make purchases online for tens of millions US dollars. The volume of online payments (debiting from a bank card, mobile phone account, e-money, etc.) is growing with a similar pace.

Payments in cryptocurrencies compete with traditional Internet banking, objectively possessing certain advantages over traditional payments.

Every day there are more and more online trading platforms where digital assets are accepted for payment along with Fiat money.

However, there is a high chance to meet among them fraud resources which benefit from the unsettled law in cryptoworld and abuse the trust of customers.

The solution is to create an infrastructure where the parties exchange without intermediaries.

☑️ This was the solution of STREAMITY project designed to protect the participants of the crypto community from the risks in cryptocurrency exchange. A key element of the system is StreamDesk, a decentralized application based on smart contracts that allows to exchange digital assets itselves and for Fiat money.

https://streamity.org

https://s6.wampi.ru/2018/07/14/1407.md.jpg

ToTheMoon! Kiss Kiss Kiss
Activity: 64

Do you ignore the interests of people and the interests of the community just because the idea seems boring to you? Are you here to make a profit? If you just want to support interesting and non-standard projects, you could just set up a charitable foundation for this.
Activity: 84

I agree with your statement. The practical value of this project is more important than the originality of its idea. I saw a lot of projects that promised to change the whole world. But it did not help them to get the support of investors. After all, very few people care about the situation in the world, especially when one of the primary goals is profit.
The decentralized exchange is another conversation. After all, this is a project that solves problems that affect the interests of all investors in the crypto community!

You are absolutely right! Decentralized exchange is exactly what every crypto investor needs!
Activity: 98
The rapid growth of the Digital Economy increased the demand for on-line payments. As such, cryptocurrencies became an increasingly popular solution to meet the requirements of the Digital Economy.

Streamity will be deserved success! I'm sure!
Activity: 84
📌 Online payments and cryptocurrency

Every day thousands of people around the world make purchases online for tens of millions US dollars. The volume of online payments (debiting from a bank card, mobile phone account, e-money, etc.) is growing with a similar pace.

Payments in cryptocurrencies compete with traditional Internet banking, objectively possessing certain advantages over traditional payments.

Every day there are more and more online trading platforms where digital assets are accepted for payment along with Fiat money.

However, there is a high chance to meet among them fraud resources which benefit from the unsettled law in cryptoworld and abuse the trust of customers.

The solution is to create an infrastructure where the parties exchange without intermediaries.

☑️ This was the solution of STREAMITY project designed to protect the participants of the crypto community from the risks in cryptocurrency exchange. A key element of the system is StreamDesk, a decentralized application based on smart contracts that allows to exchange digital assets itselves and for Fiat money.

https://streamity.org

https://s6.wampi.ru/2018/07/14/1407.md.jpg

Good luck with Streamity!
Activity: 23

Studying the project in which you are going to invest, it is important to correctly assess its significance for people. After all, it will be the fundamental factor in setting the demand for project tokens.
Streamity is trying to accomplish an important step for the entire crypto community. Therefore, the question of significance disappears by itself. This, without a doubt, is an important project for any crypto-investor.
Activity: 36

Activity: 92
The project is well supported by social networks, which makes it possible to always follow the updates in development.

This is an important moment that allows us - project supporters, track updates and share them with friends!

Do you use a smartphone? And you are not embarrassed, nor is it bored with the fact that their manufacturers do not invent anything new, but only endlessly remaking the same device. Nevertheless, you still buy a new smartphone, when the old one does not justify your expectations. Here about the same thing.
The idea of a decentralized exchange may not be new. But this does not change the fact that it is important and necessary for anyone who is interested in the crypto currency.
For some reason I also thought about smartphones! Cheesy

This is the simplest and most common comparison that occurred in my head. Cheesy Grin
Activity: 37
The rapid growth of the Digital Economy increased the demand for on-line payments. As such, cryptocurrencies became an increasingly popular solution to meet the requirements of the Digital Economy.

The digital economy is already now one of the most monetary structures of the modern world. Therefore, we can not deny the value of the crypto currency as a special mechanism for the cash operations of both the present and the near future!
Activity: 27

Do you use a smartphone? And you are not embarrassed, nor is it bored with the fact that their manufacturers do not invent anything new, but only endlessly remaking the same device. Nevertheless, you still buy a new smartphone, when the old one does not justify your expectations. Here about the same thing.
The idea of a decentralized exchange may not be new. But this does not change the fact that it is important and necessary for anyone who is interested in the crypto currency.
For some reason I also thought about smartphones! Cheesy
Activity: 47

Whether by this they didn't create a new idea to make this project better and reach their token sale.

More important than the idea itself can only be its implementation. Even if the team did not come up with anything new - it still does not prevent them from implementing the product so that it becomes the most popular for use.

Activity: 98

Pages:
Jump to: