Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] StrongHands - Hybrid PoS/PoW Min Stake - 30 days - page 36. (Read 79688 times)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0
looks like I am stupid... still 0 connection to network... Strangely I can work with reddcoin, sprouts, b2 coin well... this tryed like 273863672747times and always 0 active connections... Tryed 4 different wallets... Your config file does not work unfortunately.. And still have 0 idea what password or username should be... If i leate it as is “yourusername” and “yourlassword” if you say it’s not important can be left that right?...

I asked if its password of the wallet if i encrypt ot... i did not it is not encrypted so password is not existamt I do not have it...

So once again username and passworrd whatvalues should be there?... some step by step wallet setup would be really great... I feel dumb as fuck
Activity: 21
thx... official wallet... What password I need to inssrt? wallet is not enrypted... Mine at least...

But for now your confg file does same result 0 active connections

change the username and the password (both can be random-doesnt affect it nor y have to remember it) inside the conf file
follow the process i wrote earlier.

of course it s not going to be encrypted. You are going to do it by going Settings -> Encrypt Wallet and write a password (this password is the password you should remember and never forget)

if y still have problems delete stronghands folder located into appdata/roaming and follow the process. It is easy  process

P.S. Something else dont send transactions bigger than 1 billion shnd (i m not sure for the exact number), try sending them in 100 million.Fees are very low and your wallet will be safe.
thx... official wallet... What password I need to inssrt? wallet is not enrypted... Mine at least...

But for now your confg file does same result 0 active connections
I have operational wallet -(opens on windows pc) but it does not connect to any node... I added all of them to the config file still no connection... Someone just zip your config file that works please... Or I might just stop using this coin if I cannot store it elsewere than exchanges..

if you feel ok by downloading this conf file https://www.dropbox.com/s/4ktwxvn83o55cfu/stronghands.conf?dl=0 and paste it into your %Appdata/Roaming/Stronghands (only change username and password), elsewhere you can do it by yourself go to an exchange search for peers and paste them in a conf file named stronghands.conf

The process is this :

1-open wallet for first time (to create appdata/roaming folder)
2-close wallet
3-paste stronghands.conf or create one by yourself in stronghands roaming folder
4-open again wallet
5-go watch a movie until it syncs (probably a trilogy since it takes some time) :p

By operational coin you mean the one i posted or bumbacoin's ?
Nevermind just asking--bumbacoin's is the official mine was experimental.
I have operational wallet -(opens on windows pc) but it does not connect to any node... I added all of them to the config file still no connection... Someone just zip your config file that works please... Or I might just stop using this coin if I cannot sotre it elsewere than exchanges..
i have sent a pm to bumbacoin and waiting for his review and i m gonna delete the wallet link, because it s not the official and i dont want to cause further problems
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1036
this is where wallet is and this is virustotal review

wallet.exe:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/m4p9kqlonkjzfmi/stronghands.zip?dl=0

Virutotal results:

https://www.virustotal.com/#/file/ed6a0ab6bc29106610d7aeca05bff284ac0f347be5171ae80d195ceb356082e5/detection

IF YOU WANT TO GIVE IT A TRY, BE SURE TO BACKUP YOUR WALLET FIRST.

i create a zip file of wallet because, bitcointalk didnt let me post it as exe

I have no idea about this wallet, always be careful when downloading random wallets in threads.
You have no idea about their safety, or your safety Wink

here's my version of the Qt compiled for windowns
https://github.com/bumbacoin/stronghands/releases/tag/v0141
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1036
Hello guys, hope all the community is well.

I have some million stronghands and i always supported this coin, despite the fact that it need some improvements. I consider myself as a tech noob but because i love this coin i spend some time trying to improve windows wallet. Not serious changes but i like it much more than the older. Also, i added some checkpoints. In a while, i ll upload the wallet so y can see it, review it and tell me if y dont like something about it (ofc with virustotal scan).

P.S.
1. I dont claim that i am dev in any coin or that i want to become dev of this coin. I m just a stronghands community member (didnt fork it or change parametres, only adding checkpoints).

2. Bumbacoin, i dont have github, but if y want to give y the folder with the changes i ve made let me know.

3.Tell me if y can open it or y face problems (in 2 windows pc i tried it, it works fine).

Hope y like it  Grin Grin

sure Smiley
pm me a link to it as i might forget to look here for some time ..
this is where wallet is and this is virustotal review

wallet.exe:

removed reason explained in later post

Virutotal results:

https://www.virustotal.com/#/file/ed6a0ab6bc29106610d7aeca05bff284ac0f347be5171ae80d195ceb356082e5/detection

IF YOU WANT TO GIVE IT A TRY, BE SURE TO BACKUP YOUR WALLET FIRST.

Hello guys, hope all the community is well.

I have some million stronghands and i always supported this coin, despite the fact that it need some improvements. I consider myself as a tech noob but because i love this coin i spend some time trying to improve windows wallet. Not serious changes but i like it much more than the older. Also, i added some checkpoints. In a while, i ll upload the wallet so y can see it, review it and tell me if y dont like something about it (ofc with virustotal scan).

P.S.
1. I dont claim that i am dev in any coin or that i want to become dev of this coin. I m just a stronghands community member (didnt fork it or change parametres, only adding checkpoints).

2. Bumbacoin, i dont have github, but if y want to give y the folder with the changes i ve made let me know.

3.Tell me if y can open it or y face problems (in 2 windows pc i tried it, it works fine).

Hope y like it  Grin Grin
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
Untill Nova will come back online, please do not forget about coingather.com market.
The Doge market of coingather is ok.
Activity: 69
This message is for Bumba:

Bumba, you have to understand that SHND community need you and want you to be SHND dev.
I understand that in our life nothing is for free. Please tell me how many billions of SHND do you need to get in?
After you will be motivated I think that the timeline can be, for example:
1. adopt a new  working wallet, for example a  X11 wallet;
2. swap SHND for a rate of 10 mi.l old SHND for ONE single new SHND.
3. modify the stake to only 200% per year.
4. masternode implementation,
etc
etc

Please think about this.... We do not have a coder in our community and we are now in the middle of the ocean in a little little board.....

Activity: 322
Merit: 100
your thread and your explain very simple, i can not understand about your project mean, maybe you can explain more about your project mission or your project mean, so people can not confused
Any news how I can get wallet up and running?... I have like 7billion coins on exchange :S
Activity: 110
What is happening with  SNHD in the novaexchange? have one week+ it's in maintenance  Undecided
bgm
Activity: 95
I dream of the day a DEV appears for this Coin  Huh Cry

Only strong hands survive

What are the most urgent jobs a dev should do? Maybe I can help.  Smiley

Reassurance is the most urgent, nobody wants to think their coin is going to die tomorrow. The next is the marketing aspect. Only a Dev can add this coin to coinsmarkets. I realize these aspects have nothing to do with programming but they are the most urgent. Next is the bug fixing, like removing limitations that high holders encounter. Then after all that, we brainstorm, then incorporate innovations that stand out. Make the coin stand out. Its called stronghands because if you are too weak to hold for 30 days then you prove you are weak.

For reassurance as the most urgent: new website with windows and mac wallet downloads, blockchain download, ... or is there a website with working wallet download links?

What are those limitations that high holders do encounter?

Some users have experienced a runtime error after trying to send more than a billion in a single transaction. There might be a similar issue when staking blocks that are too large but I haven't heard of that one yet. I would hate to be the guy waiting 31 days just to stake a runtime error.
Hi all...

Is it posible to get zipped wallet that will work wit hall .conf nodes etc because I don't know if I+m stuped or what but been trying 3 days to get wallet up and runnigng and still says 0 connections.. Tryed all nodes possible still nothing.. Also if possible get the database so once it+s connece it won+t cndume additiona l5 days of syncing Smiley...

Thank you all for this!!
Activity: 340
Merit: 250
I dream of the day a DEV appears for this Coin  Huh Cry

Only strong hands survive

What are the most urgent jobs a dev should do? Maybe I can help.  Smiley

Reassurance is the most urgent, nobody wants to think their coin is going to die tomorrow. The next is the marketing aspect. Only a Dev can add this coin to coinsmarkets. I realize these aspects have nothing to do with programming but they are the most urgent. Next is the bug fixing, like removing limitations that high holders encounter. Then after all that, we brainstorm, then incorporate innovations that stand out. Make the coin stand out. Its called stronghands because if you are too weak to hold for 30 days then you prove you are weak.

For reassurance as the most urgent: new website with windows and mac wallet downloads, blockchain download, ... or is there a website with working wallet download links?

What are those limitations that high holders do encounter?
bgm
Activity: 95
how price this coin on the exchange?

Its up 2000 shibe (lowest doge increment)  since a month ago, so price is relatively up Smiley

Edit:
I lied it went down a few days ago but potential is still there.
After bitcoin fork it will rise again, mid November. That's my speculation but this bitcoin fork has all coins down right now. It is mostly because of bitcoin uncertainty but most people who take part in the fork will sell the two new coins for more bitcoin.
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
how price this coin on the exchange?
Pages:
Jump to: