Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] StrongHands - Hybrid PoS/PoW Min Stake - 30 days - page 38. (Read 79688 times)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Hello, I have had a wallet crash and wallet will not boot!
My backup doesn't have full balance, coins are missing.
Is there anyone that can help me?
http://

A fatal error occured. Stronghands can no longer continue safely and will quit.

EXCEPTION: St13runtime_error
CWallet:GetCredit():value out of range
C:\Users\diehard\Downloads\stronghands-v0141\stronghands-v0141.exe in
Runaway exception
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
new addnodes please  Smiley
Activity: 6
I think, if the DEV, will be here, we can together to grow this coin!.. but only if the Dev want!

If Dev got weak hands then we find one with strong arms lol

Where to get DEV though?
Activity: 110
Is any body know how can i get wallet for windows? all links are empty, i things developers left the building

https://mega.nz/#!pUgmlBiJ!nd69pzoh-em275wgYTbYh3VJMnSx7Lv-pEDLryZTXBg

It's the original, can't send more that 1 bilion
Activity: 27
Can really see that so many hands are getting weaker and weaker...certainly not for weak hands...
Let me remember the SHND markets, for new community members:
- Novaexchange.com
- Coinexchange.io
- Coingather.com
- Tradesatoshi.com

SHND is traded in Dogecoin.
Coingather already is a good market for SHND/DOGE market.

It's confirmed! there is some more exchager missed? there  is a explore still active https://cryptobe.com/chain/StrongHands

the other was http://173.254.204.74:3001/ by Bumbacoin

how many coins have been mined? the last time I saw 700 billion
bgm
Activity: 95

if you want to say something, at least tell me where you can mine this coin ....

The first post says where to mine it but I'm not sure if the mining phase has ended or not. Also you won't find this coin on cryptsy for very obvious reasons... They had weak hands.
Activity: 453
Merit: 250
Is staking possible when running a linux console only? I have a lot of idle servers which would be great for staking StrongHands.
Wow, Get down a lot! where are the explorers? had 2  Undecided
Activity: 294
Merit: 100

if you want to say something, at least tell me where you can mine this coin ....
Activity: 21
Guys, let's see the HTML5 example, coin was dead, until a savior appeared for this coin, I believe that will happen the same with SHND, her motto says it all!

Only strong hands survive.

I remember that TIPS (Fedora) was a dead coin and a guy buyed a lot of dumped coins.....ant that guy made $300 k from this operations.
Dormant coins are not dead. SHND has more nodes compared with a lot of other altcoins.
You can call shitcoins all the altcoins because all are copies of bitcoin or litecoin. Why a coin is shitcoin and another is gold ? All is in our minds.
It is like a religion. We make a coin strong and we can make it week.
If we believe the coin will be strong....the price will go north almost instantly.
I believe that only stronghands will win.

Perfect!  Cool
Activity: 69
Guys, let's see the HTML5 example, coin was dead, until a savior appeared for this coin, I believe that will happen the same with SHND, her motto says it all!

I remember that TIPS (Fedora) was a dead coin and a guy buyed a lot of dumped coins.....ant that guy made $300 k from this operations.
Dormant coins are not dead. SHND has more nodes compared with a lot of other altcoins.
You can call shitcoins all the altcoins because all are copies of bitcoin or litecoin. Why a coin is shitcoin and another is gold ? All is in our minds.
It is like a religion. We make a coin strong and we can make it week.
If we believe the coin will be strong....the price will go north almost instantly.
I believe that only stronghands will win.

yes, probably you are write!.. is a dead coin!
Activity: 1
LOL why somebody even still uses this SHITCOIN , it should be named STRONGSHIT LOL

Did you even checked the RICHLIST of the wallets holding SHND ?? Yeah there is total of 3 Trillion Coins now wtf? this is dead coin %100
Activity: 52
Funny, I guess?
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
pools Huh??
bgm
Activity: 95
I think, if the DEV, will be here, we can together to grow this coin!.. but only if the Dev want!

If Dev got weak hands then we find one with strong arms lol
Hy people, know anyoane the DEV for this coin.. or this coin is dead?
Look at The HTML5 coin, after 2 years she is alive... is any chance for this coin..to back alive?
Pages:
Jump to: