Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [STV] SativaCoin TAKEOVER by Altcoin.Center - New official thread! - page 11. (Read 48884 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 500
are SativaCoin get support from Cannapay Huh
Activity: 760
Sativacoin (STV) Development Team
i honestly dont see this one getting revived , i could help in doing so but there's already marijuana coin that is so much better than this one. Honestly i belive altcoin center picked wrong coin to try and recover. This coin was simply made for pump and dump
altcoin.center "has taken over" all abandoned weed-related coins, even if they were pure scam.

Many of the coins that were taken over though have disappeared, leaving the door open for STV to rise to the top with some hard work imo
What's going on with this coin? Would of thought there would be some promotions etc.
come on devs, pull your fingers out

Thats exactly what I wanted to know, competition is not very remarkable atm, if they do it well maybe theres a chance

There's more than a chance  Wink While things may be quiet, know that we are still working hard! We will promote STV to the masses once we have further development. This is not a pump and dump like many other alts, but a long-term project  Smiley
I will be following progress, and who knows, maybe I'll even buy some more

Great to hear! Thanks for the support  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1413
Merit: 1003
Bagholder. Hodling shit since 2014
i honestly dont see this one getting revived , i could help in doing so but there's already marijuana coin that is so much better than this one. Honestly i belive altcoin center picked wrong coin to try and recover. This coin was simply made for pump and dump
altcoin.center "has taken over" all abandoned weed-related coins, even if they were pure scam.
really ? that sounds even more stupid , why would you take over multiple weed coins that are competing against eachother
that's like buying up apple and android and make them compete
This is the idea: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=874423.new#new

Although I don't know where is goes and if there is any progress in this direction.
Activity: 700
really ? that sounds even more stupid , why would you take over multiple weed coins that are competing against eachother
that's like buying up apple and android and make them compete
legendary
Activity: 1413
Merit: 1003
Bagholder. Hodling shit since 2014
Activity: 700
Activity: 235
Merit: 250
What's going on with this coin? Would of thought there would be some promotions etc.

Thats exactly what I wanted to know, competition is not very remarkable atm, if they do it well maybe theres a chance

There's more than a chance  Wink While things may be quiet, know that we are still working hard! We will promote STV to the masses once we have further development. This is not a pump and dump like many other alts, but a long-term project  Smiley
I will be following progress, and who knows, maybe I'll even buy some more

Activity: 532

Activity: 249
Activity: 532
So what just laying around? Waiting for the opportunity?  Grin
Activity: 312
Graphic Designer & Programmer
Someone owns 1.7 million STV. I think thats turning off a bunch of investors. Whoever owns those should take them off bittrex and store them in smaller amounts.

https://beta.bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-STV
Would that not be BitTrex's wallet? Also I thought the distribution tab listed all addresses on, or off, the exchange.
Activity: 476
Someone owns 1.7 million STV. I think thats turning off a bunch of investors. Whoever owns those should take them off bittrex and store them in smaller amounts.

https://beta.bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-STV
Looks like we had enough volume to stay on Bittrex  Cheesy

Now we can focus on our continued growth and development of STV!
Activity: 476
and this coin shall join the ranks of the delisted with nay even a whimper

I spoke with Bittrex and they have extended the danger of delisting warning to Friday, February 6th. Like Jyri has already mentioned, we are working hard to bring steady growth and value to STV.

You can buy and sell coins to yourself through the same account. It costs a few bucks in fees to do. It will keep the coin on bittrex no problems.  People always want to stay on bittrex but if STV doesn't have the volume then what's wrong with being on a different site? If it ever blasts off and gets 100 BTC volume a day then bittrex will add it back.

I spoke with Bittrex and they have extended the danger of delisting warning to Friday, February 6th. Like Jyri has already mentioned, we are working hard to bring steady growth and value to STV.
Activity: 210
Merit: 101
Quite a lot has happened actually. It just doesn't show on the surface. Pastafarian has been busy creating some great connections, Sativa has been added to the currencies accepted at CryptoShop (https://cryptoshop.altcoin.center/) and things are moving on. This is not a pump & dump operation which is why we are concentrating on actually doing something instead of maintaining the hype.

There will be updates. When the time comes. Wink

- Jyri
--
Altcoin.Center
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!
Are there any announcements in the pipeline¿

announcements really ? i'm watching this thread from long time but this coin is at same place where it was  Sad but i really don't care now i make good profit at exchange with STV and it's a good pick for me  Smiley well a new development and some new features can make this coin way better than other altcoins
Pages:
Jump to: