Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [STV] SativaCoin TAKEOVER by Altcoin.Center - New official thread! - page 14. (Read 48884 times)

Activity: 760
Merit: 500
Sativacoin (STV) Development Team
One good thing about STV is that it can hold its value for a long time until more technology gets invented and becomes cheaper.

Lucky for us, Sativacoin has been in a steady uptrend Smiley We will continue to work hard towards becoming the most trusted and valued crypto for MJ!
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004
One good thing about STV is that it can hold its value for a long time until more technology gets invented and becomes cheaper.
Cool name,so much potential.
however without a community, it's pretty much worthless!

Fortunately, we have a growing community and some former holders have returned. There is certainly value in STV Smiley
Activity: 414
Merit: 250
Cool name,so much potential.
however without a community, it's pretty much worthless!
Things are looking really good!

Yes they are, and we will continue to work hard everyday! Thanks for your support Smiley
Just bought 50 k SativaCoin. This should be 1000 sat  soon.

Great to hear! Thank you for your support Smiley
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
meow
Things are looking really good!
Activity: 891
Just bought 50 k SativaCoin. This should be 1000 sat  soon.
what plans do you have for SativaCoin ?

We plan to become the most trusted and valuable coin for the mj crypto sector. We are currently trying to ensure longevity by reaching out to many merchants and services. The results have been very positive and since our takeover, STV has been accepted by a growing list of businesses from crypto to mj. We are working on an official roadmap and will release those details soon.

Please help promote STV to others and if you would like to join our development team, do not hesitate to contact me.

Thanks,
Pastafarian
keep on moving! I like this coin! We'll back you up.

Thanks for the support! If you or anyone else wants to be a part of this project, we are looking for other dedicated individuals to assist with our Dev team. Progress is moving along smoothly but we can use all the help we can get  Wink

Pastafarian
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003
keep on moving! I like this coin! We'll back you up.
So I'm sure others will probably agree that STV needs a new logo for our coin. I do not have much Sativa (STV) to give but I am willing to put a bounty for 10000 STV, maybe some other supporters could contribute as well! Please upload them to the thread and the community will decide Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1894
Merit: 1001

Hi Pastafarian thanks for the invite. I'm glad for Bongger to participate in this thread. We are looking for an exchange to join since cryptex is closing down and we need a new home. Anyone out there that knows of a decent exchange that takes cannabis coins or is adding coins from cryptex please let me know. Also please visit our thread and support Bongger. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-bgr-bongger-crypto-for-the-cannabis-industry-634701

Thx !!!!!!!!!!!!:)

Go Sativa and Go Bongger!!! WWBGR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

hell ya come on down and help us mine some of these things too
Activity: 235
Merit: 250
what plans do you have for SativaCoin ?
Activity: 238
Merit: 105

Hi Pastafarian thanks for the invite. I'm glad for Bongger to participate in this thread. We are looking for an exchange to join since cryptex is closing down and we need a new home. Anyone out there that knows of a decent exchange that takes cannabis coins or is adding coins from cryptex please let me know. Also please visit our thread and support Bongger. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-bgr-bongger-crypto-for-the-cannabis-industry-634701

Thx !!!!!!!!!!!!:)

Go Sativa and Go Bongger!!! WWBGR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Go Go Go Pastafarians  Cool

Thank you very much for the support  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
 Go Go Go Pastafarians  Cool
Hope that everyone in this community is doing well Smiley I have been reaching out to everyone on the former thread asking them to come back and join our takeover. The opportunity to become the digital currency of the mj sector is right in front of us, and together we can make it happen. We are quickly rising on the voting list on askcoin.com/votes (we're now in the top 50!). I have received very positive results from my current twitter campaign. We are being considered by many merchants, exchanges, and services. As far as potential goes, market cap of just $100000 puts us in the penny range per coin!

Together we'll make this happen,
Pastafarian
Activity: 210
Merit: 101
Ccnex, Exmo.com and Crypto-Crow.com(escrow service) have expressed consideration for adding STV. I'm sure that the community following up will get them to add us. Yesterday on Askcoin Exchange we were 817th on the voting list with 0 votes and now we have risen to 87th with 101 votes, so vote away! Also CryptoDashboard.com now supports STV!

That's wonderful news! =)

There's also this update regarding the 420 Alliance project that clarifies how exactly the alliance can help boost the value and the stability of Sativa:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9782634

Yours,

Jyri
--
Altcoin.Center
Ccnex, Exmo.com and Crypto-Crow.com(escrow service) have expressed consideration for adding STV. I'm sure that the community following up will get them to add us. Yesterday on Askcoin Exchange we were 817th on the voting list with 0 votes and now we have risen to 87th with 101 votes, so vote away! Also CryptoDashboard.com now supports STV!
Pages:
Jump to: