Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [STV] SativaCoin TAKEOVER by Altcoin.Center - New official thread! - page 12. (Read 48884 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 101
Are there any announcements in the pipeline¿

Altcoin.Center and the 420 Alliance do have some Sativa related announcements queued.

May take a moment before we're ready (which we want to be) since I have a feeling what's coming may cause some fuzz. =)

- Jyri
--
Altcoin.Center
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Are there any announcements in the pipeline¿
Activity: 760
Sativacoin (STV) Development Team
In the crazy world of crypto it is hard to find a gem like Sativacoin (STV). Thank you very much again to Jyri at the altcoin.center for all of his help in bringing even more value to STV. I am very happy to see that we are now accepted at your CryptoShop and I will certainly be devoting some STV to your Ridiculously Secure Service Cheesy

We are still looking for help with the technical side of STV so please PM me if you can assist with development. One thing that I would like to get started on is an exchange and website...can discuss details in PM as well.

Thanks for all the support Sativacoin Community!

Pastafarian
Because the old dev can come back and change the source code? Or is that not a threat? thanks

Ah, I see! =)

If the old dev came back it would be only a good thing - he could take over as a new dev. Wink

We do have the latest version of the source code stored in a safe place, of course.

The actual leader of the Sativa development is now Pastafarian.

I'm more like a godfather kind of character, hiding on the background behind the red velvet curtains. Wink

- Jyri
--
Altcoin.Center
Activity: 466
Merit: 250
Twitter Follow for no BS crypto: @SecretsOfCrypto
Hi, you announced a takeover but did not fork the coin.. so that means you don't have control of the github. Is this not scary to you?

I've announced the takeover which has happened and have not seen any reason to for the code yet.

The fact that a fork has not happened only acts as a proof of the fact that the code is working well as it is.

I do not have control of the GitHub account since the original developer is not around anymore.

What exactly do you expect me to be scared of? =D

Sativa is under good guidance now. The direction is up.

- Jyri
--
Altcoin.Center

Because the old dev can come back and change the source code? Or is that not a threat? thanks
Hi, you announced a takeover but did not fork the coin.. so that means you don't have control of the github. Is this not scary to you?

I've announced the takeover which has happened and have not seen any reason to for the code yet.

The fact that a fork has not happened only acts as a proof of the fact that the code is working well as it is.

I do not have control of the GitHub account since the original developer is not around anymore.

What exactly do you expect me to be scared of? =D

Sativa is under good guidance now. The direction is up.

- Jyri
--
Altcoin.Center
Activity: 466
Merit: 250
Twitter Follow for no BS crypto: @SecretsOfCrypto
Activity: 1036
Merit: 275

A multipool that pays out in STV would work really well for STV.

Multipool is a good option if STV want to rise more.

Altcoin.Center CryptoShop now accepts Sativa!

Yes: You can purchase any of the very high quality products and services at CryptoShop and pay using Sativa!

Need to boost up your security? F-Secure Safe and Zemana AntiLogger licenses are now available with Sativa:

https://cryptoshop.altcoin.center/index.php?route=product/category&path=59

Ear candy by Sativa - Hand made high end speakers and Tesla tube amplifiers with Sativa:

https://cryptoshop.altcoin.center/index.php?route=product/category&path=61

World renowned hard core data recovery tools able to handle physically damaged drives - also available with Sativa:

https://cryptoshop.altcoin.center/index.php?route=product/category&path=62

All of the above an much more - now with Sativa!

https://cryptoshop.altcoin.center/

>>>>>>> LIMITED TIME OFFER: 10% OFF of EVERYTHING @ CRYPTOSHOP! <<<<<<<

Yes: We provide a 10% discount for all items at Altcoin.Center's CryptpShop, exlucing only the data recovery tools!

Just shop around, then go to your shopping cart, click on the Use Coupon Code radio button, and apply the code: RIDICULOUS

The 10% offer starts NOW and ends on January 25th. Our stocks are limited so act now!

- Jyri
--
Altcoin.Center

P.S. If you need a really, really secure place to store your Sativa, check out our Ridiculously Secure service: https://altcoin.center/ridiculous/
Ridiculously Secure provides you with a very secure hosted crypto wallet service with 3-layer encryption and authentication. Only you know the password of your wallet.
Hello Sativacoin Community!

Though I do not have any official announcements to make, I did want to reach out and let everyone know that I am working as hard as I can behind the scenes. We are in need of technical help for STV. Please come join our development team  Smiley I do agree that a multipool that pays out in STV would bring us value. I also think that building a store that sells goods for STV would be beneficial as well (please contact if you can help).

Thanks for all of your support!

Pastafarian

Hi!

Excellent work! =)

I've actually been planning to launch a multipool with STV payout option for some time.

I can provide the hardware (servers) + bandwidth for the multipool project. Usual cost for this would be 9.99 € per month, but I'm ready to run the pool at Altcoin.Center's Ridiculously Secure framework (http://altcoin.center/ridiculous) without any monthly fee, with 1% mining fee. I'll look into this ASAP.

I also agree it's important to have quality products available using Sativa. As it "happens" (not exactly a co-incidence;) Altcoin.Center's CryptoShop will soon accept Sativa as payment method. Some new products are also about to become available - ranging from high end hand-made tube amplifiers to the excellent Zemana AntiLogger software. When the AntiLogger sales starts (which happens within 24 hours from now), Sativa can be used to purchase a license at a limited time 10% discount. I'll post an announcement in this thread when Sativa is accepted at https://cryptoshop.altcoin.center/

- Jyri
--
Altcoin.Center
Hello Sativacoin Community!

Though I do not have any official announcements to make, I did want to reach out and let everyone know that I am working as hard as I can behind the scenes. We are in need of technical help for STV. Please come join our development team  Smiley I do agree that a multipool that pays out in STV would bring us value. I also think that building a store that sells goods for STV would be beneficial as well (please contact if you can help).

Thanks for all of your support!

Pastafarian
It's hard to buy this coin.

There aren't many for sale under 100 satoshi.

The current is rather low ... All up to 1000 sat is a good opportunity  Cool

Price is now up to 200.

This is a quality POS coin. If people keep investing BTC into the coin it looks like the price will keep going up. With the BTC price dropping it's getting easier for people to invest 1 BTC into it.

Sure the first coin youll throw 200$ at  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004

A multipool that pays out in STV would work really well for STV.

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004

Price is now up to 200.

This is a quality POS coin. If people keep investing BTC into the coin it looks like the price will keep going up. With the BTC price dropping it's getting easier for people to invest 1 BTC into it.

legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006

Dear Sativa community,

Altcoin.Center CryptoShop is now open: https://cryptoshop.altcoin.center/

CryptoShop only provides products of the highest quality - and only accepts crypto coin payments.

Currencies accepted at this early beta state include Bitcoin, Litecoin Darkcoin and Dogecoin.

Sativa will be added to the list soon.

More news coming up - stay tuned!

- Jyri
--
Altcoin.Center

Jyri,

The shop looks great! Can't wait to see STV added as a payment option  Cheesy

Thanks for everything,
Pastafarian

Well, that sounds exactly as it should be then... Grin

- Jyri
--
Altcoin.Center

Its not hard, just go to the exchange and waste some btc  Wink
Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Dear Sativa community,

Altcoin.Center CryptoShop is now open: https://cryptoshop.altcoin.center/

CryptoShop only provides products of the highest quality - and only accepts crypto coin payments.

Currencies accepted at this early beta state include Bitcoin, Litecoin Darkcoin and Dogecoin.

Sativa will be added to the list soon.

More news coming up - stay tuned!

- Jyri
--
Altcoin.Center

Pages:
Jump to: