Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [STV] SativaCoin TAKEOVER by Altcoin.Center - New official thread! - page 13. (Read 48884 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
First time I hear about that exchange, and Im a day trader  Grin
Activity: 760
Sativacoin (STV) Development Team
Activity: 210
Merit: 101

STV/BTC market added: https://alts.trade/trade/STV/BTC

Excellent news! Thank you, ALTS.Trade! Smiley

- Jyri
--
Altcoin.Center
Activity: 210
Merit: 101
Excellent work, Pastafarian - and happy new year everyone! Wink

Things are rolling and some good news are on the way; nothing ground breaking but definitely good stuff still. =)

By the way I fully agree with what Pastafarian said above regarding the value of the coins becoming from acceptance by everyday person. The speed of development in the altcoin scene has been crazy and it's quite understandable that in such a situation the value of the coins has been depending on a handful of different factors. Eventually things will however have to calm down and stabilize enough so that the currencies can be taken into serious use by both the "normal" folks out there as well as "normal" companies.

The value issue is of course one of the key questions overall - and one that I'm working on very actively to bring some new solutions to. As I mention in the 420 Alliance thread, one of the upcoming concepts has to do with an adaptation of the age old idea that a currency should be bound to some concrete resource with a concrete (and stable) value. Finnish ground water is one of the resources the solutions I'm working on will use, but not the only one. More news on this will be coming up as soon as I have enough confirmations from certain third parties.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9782634

- Jyri
--
Altcoin.Center
Lets see

- The fact that bitcoin is enough doesnt mean that theres not going to be competition as in every market
- You need to be competitive in a market that grows exponentially every day, and youre currently way behind
- This is not the moon so you come first and its yours, need to innovate or do something different

ps anonymous transactions maybe? Or are you not good enough to deal with stealth addresses?

I agree that the market is growing exponentially, but with so many scams and uncertainty with altcoins only the good will survive.The real value is not in having every feature that those outside the crypto world do not understand, but rather in implementation and acceptance by your everyday person. This is where we have and will continue to have success. I am also, however, open to new ideas and innovations with STV and we will be working on this in the near future because that will only help us grow to the next level.

P.S. Thank you for continuing to comment on our thread because we appreciate our exposure to the Bitcointalk community. We welcome anyone that wants to be a part of this growing project  Grin   
Lets see

- The fact that bitcoin is enough doesnt mean that theres not going to be competition as in every market
- You need to be competitive in a market that grows exponentially every day, and youre currently way behind
- This is not the moon so you come first and its yours, need to innovate or do something different

ps anonymous transactions maybe? Or are you not good enough to deal with stealth addresses?
OH GREAT IDEA

Why not also INDICACOIN, ICELATORCOIN, WHITEWIDOWCOIN, SKUNKCOIN, AFGANICOIN, do I have to continue???

You guys are retards, bitcoin itself is enough for the MJ market and any market, and even there was a chance there is already POT, CANN and GROW, what the hell do you waste your time like this?

Though it might be a lot for you to comprehend, in the grand scheme of things competition is a good thing. In regards to the other coins you have mentioned, I have a different vision than them and time will tell how great STV will be. I aim to make STV the most trusted and valuable crypto for mj, not a pump and dump like others in the past. With only 10 million coins and a 5% pos interest, there is already value in STV.

After reaching out to so many merchants and services, it is quite evident that this project is no waste of time. The real question is why do you waste your time posting nonsense?

To everyone else:

As 2015 nears here in Chicago, I must say that I am grateful to all who have supported and continue to support this project. Together we will silence those who criticize STV, especially since they have no basis for their argument.

Happy New Year to all!  Wink

You havent answer anything, my arguments are obviously right, sorry for fkn your new years illusion

good luck with your crap

I did answer your questions...there is no illusion here  Cheesy

"Promising" is not going to be a pump and dump and POW/POS is not innovation kid, its death assurance

Please stop having me as a hater and try to convince me on why should I buy your crap  Grin

The one promise that I can make is that I will work my hardest on this project. I never made a claim that STV was the most innovative coin either, but it is a reliable and quality pos coin. With our community takeover only taking effect recently, it seems as if you haven't even given us a chance to prove ourselves.  

Btw from your recent posts it is obvious that you have a vested interest in grow so maybe you could take your negativity here and turn it into something positive on that thread  Wink

Im on many coins mate, way before you launched

Well you are contradicting yourself...first you say that BTC is enough and now you are invested in many coins. Fortunately, we seem to have the same vision that a world with altcoins is inevitable. I do, however, believe that only the trusted and valuable coins will survive and that is exactly what I work so hard on STV to achieve. Thanks for visiting our thread, but again if you have nothing positive or worthwhile to contribute please exit this conversation  Wink
OH GREAT IDEA

Why not also INDICACOIN, ICELATORCOIN, WHITEWIDOWCOIN, SKUNKCOIN, AFGANICOIN, do I have to continue???

You guys are retards, bitcoin itself is enough for the MJ market and any market, and even there was a chance there is already POT, CANN and GROW, what the hell do you waste your time like this?

Though it might be a lot for you to comprehend, in the grand scheme of things competition is a good thing. In regards to the other coins you have mentioned, I have a different vision than them and time will tell how great STV will be. I aim to make STV the most trusted and valuable crypto for mj, not a pump and dump like others in the past. With only 10 million coins and a 5% pos interest, there is already value in STV.

After reaching out to so many merchants and services, it is quite evident that this project is no waste of time. The real question is why do you waste your time posting nonsense?

To everyone else:

As 2015 nears here in Chicago, I must say that I am grateful to all who have supported and continue to support this project. Together we will silence those who criticize STV, especially since they have no basis for their argument.

You havent answer anything, my arguments are obviously right, sorry for fkn your new years illusion

good luck with your crap

I did answer your questions...there is no illusion here  Cheesy

"Promising" is not going to be a pump and dump and POW/POS is not innovation kid, its death assurance

Please stop having me as a hater and try to convince me on why should I buy your crap  Grin

The one promise that I can make is that I will work my hardest on this project. I never made a claim that STV was the most innovative coin either, but it is a reliable and quality pos coin. With our community takeover only taking effect recently, it seems as if you haven't even given us a chance to prove ourselves. 

Btw from your recent posts it is obvious that you have a vested interest in grow so maybe you could take your negativity here and turn it into something positive on that thread  Wink

Im on many coins mate, way before you launched
OH GREAT IDEA

To everyone else:

good luck with your crap

Please stop having me as a hater and try to convince me on why should I buy your crap  Grin

Btw from your recent posts it is obvious that you have a vested interest in grow so maybe you could take your negativity here and turn it into something positive on that thread  Wink
OH GREAT IDEA

To everyone else:

good luck with your crap

erh , what exactly have you done to the coin altcoin.center?

Though I cannot speak for the altcoin.center, as a devoted member to the Sativacoin (STV) community I have gotten us added to cointopay and multiple exchanges. I am currently working on bridging the gap between the crypto and mj world by reaching out to more merchants and services. Many have already committed to accepting STV and this is where the true value lies.

Pastafarian
OH GREAT IDEA

To everyone else:

good luck with your crap

Activity: 700
erh , what exactly have you done to the coin altcoin.center?
OH GREAT IDEA

To everyone else:

good luck with your crap
OH GREAT IDEA

To everyone else:

This coins needs a lot of work. Good luck Team dev.

Thanks for the well wishes! We will continue to do all that we can to make STV successful  Wink
OH GREAT IDEA

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
This coins needs a lot of work. Good luck Team dev.

Merry Christmas to the Sativacoin community! We have been reaching out to MJ merchants and services with continued success. As I believer in this project I have provided the funding for getting us added on cointopay.com. A few days ago our addition was made official and completed. I am committed to this project and together we will continue to rise on coinmarketcap's list. May this holiday season be a blessing to all of you and STV!
Pages:
Jump to: