Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔴[ANN] Subi Platform • ASIC Resistant • Multi-layered • Decentralized • NEW🔴 - page 2. (Read 24612 times)

Activity: 71
Merit: 0
Wow, just wow. I should have sold my MN ath. Best of luck to everyone who mined with high hopes for the coin.
copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 101
Math doesn't care what you believe.
Seems odd, unless the x16r issues just overwhelmed them and they said "F**k it".

Suspect we should give it a few days to shake out, but the Discord server, complete with DNS address, disappearing does seem odd.  Maybe just some wicked form of DDOS that is preventing discord.subi.io from being resolved?

Hmmm, playing with some rough math:  Lets say they had 200 SubiNodes, each requiring 10,000 SUBI, at 300 SAT per SUBI:  Somebody check my math, but wouldn't that be 6 BTC?  Even at todays prices, that is not a trivial amount of cash.

Oops, twitter page is gone too.  Not a good sign, but perhaps there is an explanation.

Hmm, just noticed my pool appears to have stalled out on Subi about 3 hours ago.  Guessing their blockchain forked again.  There were rumors of a 51% attack, so that is not a surprise.  OK, reindexed my pools SUBI wallet and it synced back up.  The 60672 block my pool found is now orphaned (it happens), but points to an unintentional chain fork.

Activity: 45
Activity: 1274
Merit: 511

Ive been here for longer than u, little laggard. In my possession is the knowledge along with professionally peer-reviewed and real-life vetted essays on the scam campaigns conducted by virtual miscreants from bitcointalk and other shady elements submitting to them as slaves. One of them could hide in the luggage boot of ur car although it is very improbable. If u dont know what trail leads to the mouse trap u always ask me.

you seems to be a special person
do you have info about area 51, jfk, 2pac, 911 and reptilians?

edit: im reading your last posts, it's pearls, i put you in my favorite
Activity: 155
Merit: 1
CTO, Sys Admin, Cryptontrepreneur, CommunityLeader
premine dump, discord deleted and scam exit Shocked
Activity: 80
Merit: 10

Coz u were the only one who bought the video for personal gain. U were reckoning u would make money off copying out the material and selling it to interested parties. With this in mind u made 45 bootlegs of the video and uploaded arbitrary fragments to private for-profit multimedia hosting site. Nobody was there to watch it or pay for it except few publishers of scat footage left a comment on one of the fragments u uploaded.
filthy troll and liar.
Activity: 179
Merit: 20

Ive been here for longer than u, little laggard. In my possession is the knowledge along with professionally peer-reviewed and real-life vetted essays on the scam campaigns conducted by virtual miscreants from bitcointalk and other shady elements serving to them as slaves. One of them could hide in the luggage boot of ur car although it is very improbable. If u dont know what trail leads to the mouse trap u always ask me.
Why is this video not in the police? if this is true of course, which i doubt. do you want to make money on suckers?

Coz u were the only one who bought the video for personal gain. U were reckoning u would make money off copying out the material and selling it to interested parties. With this in mind u made 45 bootlegs of the video and uploaded arbitrary fragments to private for-profit multimedia hosting site. Nobody was there to watch it or pay for it except few publishers of scat footage left a comment on one of the fragments u uploaded.

Ive been here for longer than u, little laggard. In my possession is the knowledge along with professionally peer-reviewed and real-life vetted essays on the scam campaigns conducted by virtual miscreants from bitcointalk and other shady elements serving to them as slaves. One of them could hide in the luggage boot of ur car although it is very improbable. If u dont know what trail leads to the mouse trap u always ask me.
Why is this video not in the police? if this is true of course, which i doubt. do you want to make money on suckers?

Subi equals to scam. Its team has been unresponsive on twitter, snapchat and instagram about the details and of the incident. As a result of this, the following conclusion of mine formed: scam is its purest and most certain form. Long time ago I noticed that this team inveigled themselves into a suspicious campaign to release toxic gas in a subway underground, shot the video of this action. The video is selling for 3 btc.

what?

Ive been here for longer than u, little laggard. In my possession is the knowledge along with professionally peer-reviewed and real-life vetted essays on the scam campaigns conducted by virtual miscreants from bitcointalk and other shady elements submitting to them as slaves. One of them could hide in the luggage boot of ur car although it is very improbable. If u dont know what trail leads to the mouse trap u always ask me.

Subi equals to scam. Its team has been unresponsive on twitter, snapchat and instagram about the details and of the incident. As a result of this, the following conclusion of mine formed: scam is its purest and most certain form. Long time ago I noticed that this team inveigled themselves into a suspicious campaign to release toxic gas in a subway underground, shot the video of this action. The video is selling for 3 btc.

what?
no discord no Explorer no exchange does not open it seems all blown away Subi

some people in discord lost money. scammers team subi AKA "support" lies for us. and silence from dev.
for moderators i can show transactions, screenshots and video.

Subi equals to scam. Its team has been unresponsive on twitter, snapchat and instagram about the details of the incident. As a result of this, the following conclusion of mine formed: scam in its purest and most certain form. Long time ago I noticed that this team inveigled themselves into a suspicious campaign to release toxic gas in a subway underground, shot the video of this action. The video is selling for 3 btc.

some people in discord lost money. scammers team subi AKA "support" lies for us. and silence from dev.
for moderators i can show transactions, screenshots and video.
Activity: 3
at the moment it’s more like a scam (or hacked?).
1. two BTC withdrawals stuck with status "accepted". later withdrawal of the BTC small amount passed. two withdrawal request are still stuck
2. did not come to the DOG account after re-indexing the wallet

no response from devv in discord and e-mail.  
be careful!
 Angry
Activity: 160
Merit: 8

We have migrated to v1.0.0.9 and updated the algo to x16r and added regional servers for you to connect to in US, EU and Asia - come mine with us!!!

• YIIMP based
  • HTTPS secure website
  • No registration required!!
  • Payouts every hour
  • 0.75% pool fee
  • Dedicated port per coin
  • Regional stratum servers

The Crypto Miner Pool

USA
Miner code
  • -a x16r -o stratum+tcp://us.thecryptominerpool.com:3660 -u MINER_ADDRESS -p c=SUBI

EU
Miner code
  • -a x16r -o stratum+tcp://eu.thecryptominerpool.com:3660 -u MINER_ADDRESS -p c=SUBI

Asia
Miner code
  • -a x16r -o stratum+tcp://asia.thecryptominerpool.com:3660 -u MINER_ADDRESS -p c=SUBI
copper member
Activity: 56
URGENT - Mandatory Update (v1.0.0.9)

We apologise for another mandatory update so close to fork time, a bug in block validation was pointed out to us which would not allow correct block rewards post fork.

Pool Operators have been notified with a few updating as we speak.

Unfortunately this means all SubiNodes will need to update otherwise they will not sync correctly. We have also added extra seed nodes to ensure a smooth transition and stable network.

Source code and binaries are available at the links below:

- Source Code: https://github.com/SubiPlatform/SubiCore/
 - Binaries: https://github.com/SubiPlatform/SubiCore/releases/tag/1.0.0.9
 - SubiNode Update Script: https://github.com/SubiPlatform/SubiCore/tree/master/scripts

If you have any issues please let me know.
Activity: 324
Activity: 155
Hi, guys.

You are welcome to Tokyo pool - pool.rig.tokyo!

Our pool is ready already for SUBI on x16r algo! (Blocks on x16r-stratum will be generated since from block 60000.)

It's interesting fact - our telegram support (https://t.me/tokyo_pool)

Special bot will notify you at needed time when to start miner on x16r algo!

Example of output: http://prntscr.com/mf08x5

-a x16r -o stratum+tcp://pool.rig.tokyo:3636 -u Your_address -p c=SUBI

Tokyo Pool features:
 - hourly payouts
 - fee is 0.5%
 - advanced miner diff autotuning, its very important to maximize profit.
 - online web support
 - telegram support -  https://t.me/tokyo_pool
 - discord support - https://discord.gg/dynBa7c

POOL FEE is only 0.5%! JOIN US!

Enjoy!

Thank you.

copper member
Activity: 56
An update on our recent downtime

Please join our discord to keep up to date on the latest!

https://discord.subi.io

Pages:
Jump to: