Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔴[ANN] Subi Platform • ASIC Resistant • Multi-layered • Decentralized • NEW🔴 - page 6. (Read 24612 times)

Activity: 236
Merit: 12
1pool.eu stopped their subi pool without notice. im missing pool payouts from them.  Cry Undecided
they have been on incorrect / forked chain since block 23252 (last 5 hours). Use us1.thecryptominerpool.com or antares-pool.club, they both are on the right chain.

I've been in us1.thecryptominerpool.com since early this morning but it seems like the difficulty changed?
Also it seems like someone with a lot of hash has been following me around into different pools, I have about 65Mh/s.
I am trying to stay away from them to avoid 51%
yep, we can see it right now. Somebody just pointed higher hashpower to us1.thecryptominerpool.com. It is not good, this pool has more than 51% of whole SUBI network for now. If it was an attack 5 hours ago on 1pool it is possible that this miner is still here and can repeat it again.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
1pool.eu stopped their subi pool without notice. im missing pool payouts from them.  Cry Undecided
they have been on incorrect / forked chain since block 23252 (last 5 hours). Use us1.thecryptominerpool.com or antares-pool.club, they both are on the right chain.

I've been in us1.thecryptominerpool.com since early this morning but it seems like the difficulty changed?
Also it seems like someone with a lot of hash has been following me around into different pools, I have about 65Mh/s.
I am trying to stay away from them to avoid 51%
Activity: 45
I did notice that 1 pool seems to have almost 90% of the hash rate.
Should we work together to split that?
It could be the best for the SUBI network. But where to mine?
- the strongest is 1pool.pw
- another one with good results is antares-pool.club but is weak with low luck (currently on incorrect block height with different net diff than core wallet - possible fork)
- s2.mpos-pools.com has an issue because there were enough hashpower but without any minted block - that is the reason everybody left this one. Their TTF was around several minutes but pool was not able to do a single block within 2 days. Miners left it after that. Currently is on incorrect block height with different net diff too - possible fork occured.
- us1.thecryptominerpool.com - the same, incorrect block height with different net diff

in fact, there is only the first/strongest one 1pool.pw which has enough hashpower and is doing at correct SUBI chain (compared to SUBI core wallet).

DEVs? Solution?
Staking ?

After block 75,000.

When I start mining I get this message:

accepted: 0/1 (diff 0.277), 13.80 MH/s booooo
rejected reason: invalid share

What am I doing wrong?

Are you mining on a pool or?

I just realized I never switched my mining algorithm to neoscrypt in ccminer.

Thanks for getting back to me but it seems to be working.

I did notice that 1 pool seems to have almost 90% of the hash rate.
Should we work together to split that?
copper member
Activity: 56
Staking ?

After block 75,000.

What am I doing wrong?

Are you mining on a pool or?

What am I doing wrong?

Activity: 550
Merit: 501
looking forward to 2019 for SUBI

Mining e'm up while POW is still available...    Grin
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1031
The cool thing about a really good privacy project is that the development team doesn't have to remain anonymous because the such privacy would be irrefutable. 

And this really looks like a professional product.   
copper member
List of SUBI mining pools with live stats & hashrate distribution

https://miningpoolstats.stream/subi

Awesome thanks for that, im sure it will help miners and members of our community!
Activity: 945
Merit: 1000

Why when I go to the ccminer download my Norton Antivirus warns me not to go there?

Also when I download it, it says it's a Trojan virus.

Majority of antivirus programs do this and it has always been like that, you can find many posts about this issue.
Activity: 588
Merit: 1
List of SUBI mining pools with live stats & hashrate distribution

https://miningpoolstats.stream/subi
New pool

Low Fee 0.25%

Ports:

GPU:                                    3565
Nicehash/Miningrigrentals:     3566
Low diff:                               3567

Why when I go to the ccminer download my Norton Antivirus warns me not to go there?

Also when I download it, it says it's a Trojan virus.
copper member
Twitter Platform Reward
We are announcing our Twitter Platform reward scheme, accounts will be checked for 'activity' and 'bot/fake type accounts' which are not eligible for this reward.

Each account that follows, tweets about us and retweets one of our tweets (any of them) will be rewarded with 5 SUBI. This is only eligible for one time per person.
We reserve the right to null and void your entry if we believe you have broken one of the above rules.

How do I claim my SUBI?
Head to our twitter page (link below), follow us, tag us in a tweet you create and retweet one of our current tweets (any of them).
Once you have done this, take a screenshot of proof, email an admin your screenshot/wallet address and your reward will be proccessed within 24 hours.

https://twitter.com/SubiPlatform
copper member
looking forward to 2019 for SUBI

Mining e'm up while POW is still available...    Grin

There is plenty in store for 2019! We are just over 1/4 of the way through mining so plenty of time left to get some Subi Smiley
Activity: 325
Merit: 10
I believe in your prediction.
Yes 2019 will be an exciting year for Subi!

Thank you for giving me the information on the 5% development fund. I missed at the first time I read the OP.
There is a 5% development fund included in block 1. Which is stated in the main post, our website, discord and twitter.
copper member
Lots of things planned for the next year, such as SubiDEX, SubiMobile, SubiSDK, and so on.
Genesis block was mine on 19th Dec. how many coins in the Genesis block?

Yes 2019 will be an exciting year for Subi!
There is a 5% development fund included in block 1. Which is stated in the main post, our website, discord and twitter.
Activity: 325
Merit: 10
Lots of things planned for the next year, such as SubiDEX, SubiMobile, SubiSDK, and so on.
Genesis block was mine on 19th Dec. how many coins in the Genesis block?
Pages:
Jump to: