Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔴[ANN] Subi Platform • ASIC Resistant • Multi-layered • Decentralized • NEW🔴 - page 5. (Read 24612 times)

copper member
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
This project needs more attention, the network hashrate needs consistency. Right now anyone can rent Nicehash and take over the network for $10. 

Slow and steady wins the race, as we are still developing into a more mature platform growth doesn't need to be overnight.
Activity: 17
This project needs more attention, the network hashrate needs consistency. Right now anyone can rent Nicehash and take over the network for $10. 
copper member
Whit the masternode the original 10.000 subi is gone or later can we withdraw?

As long as you run a SubiNode the 10,000 is locked. Once you stop the SubiNode you can then withdraw your 10,000 SUBI and spend it.
Activity: 13
Whit the masternode the original 10.000 subi is gone or later can we withdraw?
Activity: 82
Currently minpool.net has 96.2% of the network hashrate
copper member
MinNode - Subi Listing

Minnodes who also host a mining pool (Minpool) has decided to list Subi for their service!
If you do not have enough for your own SubiNode you can have a share with others!

You can check them our here:
https://minnodes.io/
copper member
Is there a tutorial on masternodes? and does it takes 10,000 Subi coins to be able to start one. Do those coins go away?
I'm very new in masternodes, does hashrate play a part on running one?
An easier guide for setting up Subi Masternodes: https://github.com/alamin0x1/Subinode-Setup-Guide

Thank you for the guide alamin, nice and easy to follow and other users seem to love it also!
Activity: 1078
Merit: 500
Is there a tutorial on masternodes? and does it takes 10,000 Subi coins to be able to start one. Do those coins go away?
An easier guide for setting up Subi Masternodes: https://github.com/alamin0x1/Subinode-Setup-Guide
copper member
Since you have chosen not to accept messages from newbies, and Im not a big enough ass kisser to keep my junior member status in this discusion forum, i wont tell you about the possible 51% attack and or scam being pulled.

Please don't spam our thread, or post fake messages.

1) You are a full member not a newbie.
2) 3 other accounts have posted the same message in our thread.
3) There is no currenct 51% attack.

Thanks!
Activity: 295
Merit: 100
Since you have chosen not to accept messages from newbies, and Im not a big enough ass kisser to keep my junior member status in this discusion forum, i wont tell you about the possible 51% attack and or scam being pulled.
copper member
btw, interested to know WHAT can cause these forks? I would have thought that the core app, would be designed to stop (or at least trap) this kind of blockchain behaviour

Unfortunately we have done all we can do to support the network (hard coded nodes and seed nodes). The problem is there was a large amount of nicehash/rented hash that caused a fork, which happens when two miners find blocks at the same time and the network splits.

Due to the large hash these chains grew fast and suddenly which caused the wallets/network not to reorganise like they should have.
btw, interested to know WHAT can cause these forks? I would have thought that the core app, would be designed to stop (or at least trap) this kind of blockchain behaviour
Only speaking as someone that has a very low hash rate... maybe it did affect others quite badly
1pool were paying very regularly, so I guess nearly all the unpaid funds would have been mined on the incorrect fork, so in theory they did not owe very much to miners that had funds mined on the correct fork ??
copper member
Unfortunately it seems that 1pool had forked from the network and then disappeared from the discord channel.

It seems this has also left some miners out of pocket with legitimate payments owed before they forked. As the owner of the pool left our discord channel it has been hard trying to get a hold of them to see what is going on - but at this stage it seems that they have stolen miners funds to keep as their own.

This is unfortunately out of our hands as we don't control any of the Subi they hold, please ensure that pools have a reputation to lower the chance of this happening.
Activity: 154
Merit: 2
The Subi project impresses with its endless possibilities, and the most tempting thing is that users can create passive income! But I did not fully understand what technology the project is based on?
Activity: 236
Merit: 12
I just noticed that the miners get 31.5 of the coins, which are split accordingly,  but 13.5 coins go to another address can someone explain why?
I also don't understand nodes, which may tie into this?
SUBI block has 45 coins reward distributed this way: 70% to POW and 30% to MN. Masternodes are rewarded with 13.5 coins from every minted block in the SUBI network. Remaining 31.5 coins are distributed to miner/pool who minted the block.

Also something is wrong with the mining pools, no blocks seem to be found if not mining in the 500Mh/s pools.
yep, you will need 10 000 SUBI for a collateral to run your MN. You really do not need any hashrate. Check this guide:
https://medium.com/@subiplatform/setting-up-your-subinode-c2aa2e313a4c
I just noticed that the miners get 31.5 of the coins, which are split accordingly,  but 13.5 coins go to another address can someone explain why?
SUBI block has 45 coins reward distributed this way: 70% to POW and 30% to MN. Masternodes are rewarded with 13.5 coins from every minted block in the SUBI network. Remaining 31.5 coins are distributed to miner/pool who minted the block.

Also something is wrong with the mining pools, no blocks seem to be found if not mining in the 500Mh/s pools.
Activity: 236
Merit: 12
1pool.eu stopped their subi pool without notice. im missing pool payouts from them.  Cry Undecided
they have been on incorrect / forked chain since block 23252 (last 5 hours). Use us1.thecryptominerpool.com or antares-pool.club, they both are on the right chain.

I've been in us1.thecryptominerpool.com since early this morning but it seems like the difficulty changed?
Also it seems like someone with a lot of hash has been following me around into different pools, I have about 65Mh/s.
I am trying to stay away from them to avoid 51%
yep, we can see it right now. Somebody just pointed higher hashpower to us1.thecryptominerpool.com. It is not good, this pool has more than 51% of whole SUBI network for now. If it was an attack 5 hours ago on 1pool it is possible that this miner is still here and can repeat it again.

I just moved but this person has around 500Mh/s so it's not like anyone stands a chance.

Pages:
Jump to: