Author

Topic: [ANN] [SUMO] SUMOKOIN - 🔏 Digital Cash For Highly-Confidential Transactions 🔏 - page 105. (Read 202439 times)

Activity: 49
Merit: 0
Vote for Sumokoin! No registration needed! Just follow the link and hit the "vote" button!

https://feedback.altcoinexchange.com/suggestions/2090/add-sumokoin-sumo
I've posted that in my guide. Next time you can post things like this in there also.

Voted! Cmon guys it takes 15 seconds of your life..Smiley

Voted and then went incognito. And voila it gave me the vote button again.  Is that how some of the bitcoin forks are at such high votes? Probably?
Activity: 175
Merit: 11
"Decentralization is religion"
Vote for Sumokoin! No registration needed! Just follow the link and hit the "vote" button!

I've posted that in my guide. Next time you can post things like this in there also.

Voted! Cmon guys it takes 15 seconds of your life..Smiley
Activity: 282
Merit: 100
What happened to the price of SUMO, suddenly there was a sharp decline.

I will wait for the price at 0.001btc  if this coin breaks out this price with a huge amount then it will be on the uptrend.
This coin needs more big investors to join and it needs more detailed plans for development and marketing as well.

I've no doubt that SUMO will be very successful in the long run. It will definitely get me a lambo soon.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
HELP NEEDED!

Hey guys! Redis unlocked the same block twice on my pool (in the same second). Which means all the miners got double-rewarded. Strange thing is that we found another block 10 hours later and there was no problem with redis then. I did not touch the system between the 2 blocks I've just figured out what happened recently when I checked the log file. Now the real problem is that obviously the pool can't pay miners cause they've got rewarded for 3 blocks while we've only found 2 so the pool wallet balance is about 36 coins behind. How can I fix this? I read there's no actual database for redis so I obviously can not just edit the data. Or can I? Hope someone's got an idea why had this happened.
Hmm, that's a serious bug. I dont know the answer, but I think the best you can do is report it at Github. Maybe one of the developers is going to be able to help you out.
Activity: 39
What is interesting to see is how price of a coin is in correlation with net hash rate and in the same time with mining diff.

Now I mine more coins that a week ago with the sam H/s power Grin
Activity: 48
Hello guys, my first post here. I'm playing with SUMO for some time and thinking how to support this perspective currency at this stage. I could made some nice tshirts (up to 100 pcs) just for community and enthusiasts. I would run this as non-profit project, just to cover necessary expenses and shipping costs, so the price per shirt would be very very decent - a few SUMOs Smiley What do you think about it? Are you interested? thanks

Activity: 105
HELP NEEDED!

Hey guys! Redis unlocked the same block twice on my pool (in the same second). Which means all the miners got double-rewarded. Strange thing is that we found another block 10 hours later and there was no problem with redis then. I did not touch the system between the 2 blocks I've just figured out what happened recently when I checked the log file. Now the real problem is that obviously the pool can't pay miners cause they've got rewarded for 3 blocks while we've only found 2 so the pool wallet balance is about 36 coins behind. How can I fix this? I read there's no actual database for redis so I obviously can not just edit the data. Or can I? Hope someone's got an idea why had this happened.
Activity: 778
Merit: 252

Good idea, thanks buddy!
Activity: 1148
Merit: 512

I will wait for the price at 0.001btc  if this coin breaks out this price with a huge amount then it will be on the uptrend.
This coin needs more big investors to join and it needs more detailed plans for development and marketing as well.
Activity: 966
Merit: 359
👉MINING-BIOS.eu💲⛏

Activity: 282
Merit: 100
With current xmr rate went to moon, I guess sumo would be more profitable in the long run
Activity: 34

Can I mine Sumokoin with MinerGate or an Antrouter r1

No... but Everything that works for xmr will work for Sumo as well
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
Can I mine Sumokoin with MinerGate or an Antrouter r1
Activity: 966
Merit: 359
👉MINING-BIOS.eu💲⛏

That's good for me, I'm not in yet.. Just discovered this one and AEON, thanks to that flier that's going around twitter. will probably start accumulating both, since XMR is just too damn expensive.
XMR was great to mine in spring. SUMO has good diff to mine now Cheesy

That's good for me, I'm not in yet.. Just discovered this one and AEON, thanks to that flier that's going around twitter. will probably start accumulating both, since XMR is just too damn expensive.

What flyier? Good decision by the way  Grin
My opinion is this.
When there was a high price for SUMO, nicehash users decided to make quick money. The price tag began to fall when nicrhash was actively involved in mining. After the user or users of nicehash have earned a certain number of coins, he decided to sell them. His coin for long storage is not interesting, he had to earn here and now. Well, then just went panic.

Dear Devs, can make a ban for nicehash? That is, at the pool level, the ban on the use of nicehash resources. As you can see everything, the network does well without nicehash, and mining through nicehash adversely affects the coin.

Some wanted to cash out. It was def. no nicehash- guy.

As you could see big ammounts of hr came and instantly left. We are still up 50% (compared to 4 weeks ago). This is nothing but a minor dip...
Activity: 25

Activity: 53
My opinion is this.
When there was a high price for SUMO, nicehash users decided to make quick money. The price tag began to fall when nicrhash was actively involved in mining. After the user or users of nicehash have earned a certain number of coins, he decided to sell them. His coin for long storage is not interesting, he had to earn here and now. Well, then just went panic.

Dear Devs, can make a ban for nicehash? That is, at the pool level, the ban on the use of nicehash resources. As you can see everything, the network does well without nicehash, and mining through nicehash adversely affects the coin.
Jump to: